What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Comments

• reapin505
    reapin505 Gundams and history. I have nothing else to offer an asteroid rushing to the sunMembers Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_nkpu3rF2lP1r72ht7o1_500.gif
    tumblr_nkpu3rF2lP1r72ht7o2_500.gif

Da 🤬 ?

Anyways watching the movies on youtube that are "ultimate rock" versions is more 🤬 hiliarious than I remember. Godsmack, Disturbed, Nirvana, over dbz is awesome yet funny.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    So are they gonna have Majin Buu,Kid Trunks,and Goten in the movie at least?

It would be dope to see Majin Buu(Don't know if he is as powerful and threat after the time skip) or Gotenks going up against Frieza
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Brooklyn,NYMembers Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the real it would have been dope if cooler and king cold joined frieza. But the movie still looks good.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finally watched battle of the gods. The 🤬 was cool. Hope the frieza movie is a little more serious though.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying see king cold's other forms. If he's more powerful than frieza AND cooler, he definitely should be making a return.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont think King Cold was ever on Frieza lvl like that just like Bardock/Goku and King Vegeta/Vegeta
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    blu197 wrote: »
    Who was the lil dude with the N on his chest that was on the far right with the Z fighters tho???????

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
    3175807-jaco.jpg

He's from a spinoff series AT made, he was sent to Earth 10 years before the DragonBall series to 🤬 baby Goku but OG Gohan convinced him that Goku didn't show up...

What a 🤬 .

How you a Alien Cop, with, I don't know, at LEAST a radar in your spaceship to see this 🤬 Goku clearly go to Earth, hence why you are on Earth, and you let a old 🤬 convince you he isn't?

• Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭

Looking at the bottom Gif...Im asssuming Akira is just gonna write off Goten,Trunks,and Majin Buu like they never existed after the Cell games?

I mean we got Master Roshi and Tien joining in on the fight ,but no Gotenks or Buu

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking at the bottom Gif...Im asssuming Akira is just gonna write off Goten,Trunks,and Majin Buu like they never existed after the Cell games?

I mean we got Master Roshi and Tien joining in on the fight ,but no Gotenks or Buu

Lol, no. It's not like the title of that gif is "the only characters that will appear in the movie".

Goten and trunks were in battle of the gods, and this movie is said to be a sequel. Wouldn't make sense to not include them. That gif is just a gif of some of the characters.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    It's some Japanese commercial
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man if goku the g.a.w.d don't flex on freeza ass to I'll be mad. I want vegeta to go ham but still that's goku man lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »
    Who was the lil dude with the N on his chest that was on the far right with the Z fighters tho???????

Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
    3175807-jaco.jpg

He's from a spinoff series AT made, he was sent to Earth 10 years before the DragonBall series to 🤬 baby Goku but OG Gohan convinced him that Goku didn't show up...

What a 🤬 .

How you a Alien Cop, with, I don't know, at LEAST a radar in your spaceship to see this 🤬 Goku clearly go to Earth, hence why you are on Earth, and you let a old 🤬 convince you he isn't?

Well the androids didn't have a goku radar either, they just went around blowing up 🤬 and looking for him. And they were later so one could imagine they'd be more high tech than jaco
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

Vegeta in the back like, "🤬 these 🤬 " lol.
  • DarthRozay
    So ILL wrote: »

Vegeta in the back like, "🤬 these 🤬 " lol.

then he joins in though lmao
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityMembers Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_n3irvlGmtT1r72ht7o1_500.gif
    tumblr_n3irvlGmtT1r72ht7o2_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_n3irvlGmtT1r72ht7o3_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_n3irvlGmtT1r72ht7o4_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_n3irvlGmtT1r72ht7o5_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_n3irvlGmtT1r72ht7o6_r1_500.gif

You captured some of the most impactful moments of the franchise in those Gif's. Props.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    prolly already posted in a thread this long but this kinda 🤬 me up:

B_lcr4oUgAE3YHi.jpg

Don't prince need some kind of induction ceremony to become king?
  • DarthRozay
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    prolly already posted in a thread this long but this kinda 🤬 me up:

B_lcr4oUgAE3YHi.jpg

Don't prince need some kind of induction ceremony to become king?

Probably just depends on the monarchy. If anything the ceremony is either for celebration or just make the prince becoming king "official"
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda hated that Raditz was such a early villain and they coulda did so much more with him being the main character of the entire series' brother
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's kinda wack they killed off all the sayains...never understood why they didn't wish a planet back and try to repopulate it with sayains
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Beta wrote: »
    I kinda hated that Raditz was such a early villain and they coulda did so much more with him being the main character of the entire series' brother

Goku the only 🤬 I know who will 🤬 his own brother and not even wish him back, but let Vegeta come to Earth and 🤬 almost all his friends, beat him to a pulp and then try to blow up Earth and Goku tryna spare him LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Aaallll Raditz wanted was for Goku to come with him to go meet Vegeta & Nappa so they could come together to stop Frieza LOLOLOLOL. Some brother SMMFH.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

Goku the only 🤬 I know who will 🤬 his own brother and not even wish him back, but let Vegeta come to Earth and 🤬 almost all his friends, beat him to a pulp and then try to blow up Earth and Goku tryna spare him LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Aaallll Raditz wanted was for Goku to come with him to go meet Vegeta & Nappa so they could come together to stop Frieza LOLOLOLOL. Some brother SMMFH.

Goku spared him because at the time Vegeta was the best he could hope for when it comes to finding a real challenge.

People always call Vegeta stupid for the Cell fiasco and fail to acknowledge that Goku has done the same thing over and over again.