What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Post your controversial/unpopular hip hop opinions in this thread

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Ferg>>>>>>Dipset

Knowledge not so commom @Sion
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trina (ass) >>>> Nicki Minaj (ass)
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say What wrote: »
    He shot 2 people that happened to be cops.
    Ice Cube helped pioneer a group then turned and left the group moved to another coast to work on an album & was one of the first rappers to act in real movies. Walking on faith.

Big went to LA after Pac was shot. That's dumb thug 🤬 stuff.

Pac started more conscious then went to 🤬 a 🤬 stuff. He spoke on it before but not how He glamorised it in the end.

Pac moved all over from NY, to Oakland to ATL and he was in Juice around the same time Boyz in the hood came out. And his music wasn't all thug. His range was wide.
    Ice Cube helped pioneer a group then turned and left the group moved to another coast to work on an album & was one of the first rappers to act in real movies. Walking on faith.

Pac started more conscious then went to 🤬 a 🤬 stuff. He spoke on it before but not how He glamorised it in the end.

Pac moved all over from NY, to Oakland to ATL and he was in Juice around the same time Boyz in the hood came out. And his music wasn't all thug. His range was wide.

2 yr difference Cube preceded him. Pac always moved around. I just said the same thing you did about his music. I just take him as a smart black man over a super thug

How many cops Ice Cube shot? How about any other gangsta rapper from that area till now? So in that case wouldn't that make him a more a "super thug" than any other rapper in history? I think he was a smart person. But he claimed to be a thug too. And I can't argue against that.
    Side bare Nore and Siagon body people.
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭

2 yr difference Cube preceded him. Pac always moved around. I just said the same thing you did about his music. I just take him as a smart black man over a super thug

How many cops Ice Cube shot? How about any other gangsta rapper from that area till now? So in that case wouldn't that make him a more a "super thug" than any other rapper in history? I think he was a smart person. But he claimed to be a thug too. And I can't argue against that.

Again he shot some people that happened to be cops. They weren't in a patrol car or uniform. They was 🤬 harassing people. CMurder, Slick Rick, Gucci Mane, Jay-Z, & others shot people too. Most of them are not in that superthug class. Suburban white boys claim to be thugs and shoot people but they are still lames. Look at Alfa Dog
  • power_wisdom

Again he shot some people that happened to be cops. They weren't in a patrol car or uniform. They was 🤬 harassing people. CMurder, Slick Rick, Gucci Mane, Jay-Z, & others shot people too. Most of them are not in that superthug class. Suburban white boys claim to be thugs and shoot people but they are still lames. Look at Alfa Dog

Gucci Mane and C Murder not thug? And Jay-z sold drugs shot his brother. Thug 🤬 . More hustler 🤬 , but in the street 🤬 category:
  • Say What
    C Murder shot a 16 year old not thug. He was rich by then that was dumb.
    Gucci shot people in self defense but generally looks like a 🤬
    Selling drugs is not thug. He shot his brother. Scary 🤬 closed his eyes and shot someone that wasn't going to shoot him back nor tell the police on him.

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selling drugs is not thug. He shot his brother. Scary 🤬 closed his eyes and shot someone that wasn't going to shoot him back nor tell the police on him.

i like the way you think. real spit that will sadly be slept on...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man all that 🤬 is the same...you in the streets, you a thug
  • Say What
    You sound like someone that has never been in the street. I didn't get into much but I can tell the differences between street individuals
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    There's not 1 rapper with "lil" in his name thats half good.
    Gucci mane is has always been and will always be wack as 🤬 , and people that 🤬 with him only do it because "it bumps in the whip" wich most likely translates to "My parents are cousins and im mentally 🤬 so i enjoy this dude's music"
    In contrast, Flockaveli is one of the best albums i've heard in a long ass time.
    Jay Z gets a pass because he has certified classics under his belt, but the truth is he should have retired again after american gangster, there are glimpses of him been good here and there (Watch The Throne, few songs off MC) but when other posters here say "well eminem is a 🤬 rapper now, but he's going to sell no matter what" same goes for Jay Z, lil wayne and drake for that matter.
    Nobody gives a 🤬 about nelly as a rapper in 2015
    No self respecting human being listens to g unit in 2015, im guessing the only people checking for them is the same idiots that bought 50 cent's 🤬 videogames.
    50's been wack since he made the soundtrack for grodt.
    Also the Massacre is the perfect example of been trash due to been filled with mediocre songs. (same for BP2)
    Nobody should give a 🤬 about what either the clowns at hot97 or power 105 think/say/do, ever.
    Rappers that cant rap for 🤬 shouldnt be called "greatest of all time" nor "top5".
    azaelie banks is trash, and its pretty much the equivalent of having one of those 🤬 tumblr 🤬 rapping.
    iggy azaelia is a joke, and shouldnt even be mentioned among hip hop heads, and if she's it should be along the likes of lil b and riff raff.
    Its not a hip hop opinion, but 🤬 nick young too.
    drake's latest album is probably his best, and just makes the past efforts look even worst in comparison.
    Ghostface should be in everyone's top 10.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gucci mane is has always been and will always be wack as 🤬 , and people that 🤬 with him only do it because "it bumps in the whip" wich most likely translates to "My parents are cousins and im mentally 🤬 so i enjoy this dude's music"
    In contrast, Flockaveli is one of the best albums i've heard in a long ass time.

so basically with that statement ur admitting that if gucci mane fans parents are cousins, your parents are brother and sister and u suffer from a much more severe case of mental retardation.

either that or 🤬 just like what they like.
  • power_wisdom

C Murder also pulled out on juvenile
    had him shook. Therr are dudes who wouldn't bust back no matter what. Not everybody going to defend their selves. But Pac defend a stranger and put his life on the line. That says he got heart. So if he called himself a thug. 🤬 he a super thug. Cause I know a lot of thugs that never shot no body.
  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    I prefer nas making bangers

There's a gang of cats doing it just as good as the old 🤬
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MBDTF is pretty good, but has skippables and is overrated(same can be said for GKMC imo)

Graduation is much better and is a personal classic
  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Carter 1 has aged poorly

Purp tape wasn't the best wu solo
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015

so basically with that statement ur admitting that if gucci mane fans parents are cousins, your parents are brother and sister and u suffer from a much more severe case of mental retardation.

Come to unpopular opinion thread to catch feelings about unpopular opinion
    You need to go to the nearest hospital and ask them to run a few tests on you, cause you're pants on head 🤬 .
  • no2fuks
    no2fuks I told myself to save yourself cause I can't save youMembers Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    gucci mane is the trap 🤬 everybody poppin in atl is connected to him in some kind of way.
  • Peezy_Jenkins

Come to unpopular opinion thread to catch feelings about unpopular opinion
    You need to go to the nearest hospital and ask them to run a few tests on you, cause you're pants on head 🤬 .

heres another unpopular opinion

When 🤬 🤬 cant make a proper rebuttal to a post with no obvious sign of emotion or feelings their response is

"you caught feelings"
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    feelings^
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    point proven.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ear2dast you too dumb to even understand what feelings are. let's be real
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    housemouse wrote: »
    Wayne outrapped Jay on Mr. Carter

gene-beat-down-o.gif

You must not have heard that wack 🤬 Jay was spittin on Mr. Carter. He had a garbage ass flow and he's been rappin with that garbage ass flow all too often lately.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MBDTF is pretty good, but has skippables and is overrated(same can be said for GKMC imo)

Graduation is much better and is a personal classic

I don't know whether to cosign or nosign this.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

I dig my 80s n 90s catalog but the new breed gets love too.

I feel this way being an 80s baby.

But outta the new rap 🤬 of this generation. .. based on body of music and impact

king_kendrick_lamar_by_gman918-d5ry6wv.png