What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

TRILL Tortoise attacks man for interrupting him while getting his f*** on with his lady

2»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that water to shoot it with windex?
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was rolling at this thread title lol.

That big tortoise was bout to 🤬 bruh up
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 you 🤬 that was hilarious
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    I commend his determination but what was that tortoise gonna do when he caught the dude
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop saying trill dammit! This ain't 1998.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd super Mario the 🤬 out of that tortoise. Kick his ass up the street and tell him to go somewhere and eat some lettuce.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    It looked like they were kissing at around 30 seconds.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

that damn tortoise was 🤬 . anyone else think of House Party after watching this
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was lil Ralph was da dude wit da most gangsta out of all da turtles. Dis fool moe gangsta den Ralph on da trill
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    that 🤬 prob waited decades to get some and that white dude messed that up turtle prob dies before its next chance
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuchk wrote: »
    I commend his determination but what was that tortoise gonna do when he caught the dude

🤬 him up bruh... Imagine you on a secluded island getting 🤬 in the bushes by the beach and here come a white man being nosey as 🤬

Female turtle was probably like “ uh uh who da 🤬 is he?.... See something told me not to 🤬 wit you"
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was crazy.

I can't believe that tortoise almost killed him. Dude was fast as 🤬 .
  • Splackavelli
    man all he had to do was ignore the camera and smash instead he chose to be ignant. ole slow ass looking like an at-at imperial walker from empire strikes back.
  • Splackavelli
    that 🤬 prob waited decades to get some and that white dude messed that up turtle prob dies before its next chance

don't worry he's propabl only 75 which means he has another 120 years or so to find some tortoise 🤬 . they live well into their 200's out of captivity.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what was the tortoise going to do if he didn't move ? He aint no snapping turtle.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When that tortoise got up, turned around and started walking towards the camera, that's when I lost it. 🤬 was hilarious. Hahaha
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol boy lucky he didn't call his big cousin from Japan or it be a whole different story smh.

images-23_zpsnpd9uf2f.jpeg
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about that Redman song..

Hold up, what the 🤬 goin on? A white guy interruptin my 🤬 flowing on/
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was about to buss it open for him too.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was 🤬 awesome......i was rooting for him the whole time... if that 🤬 had tripped that 🤬 woulda got mighty intersting