What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ludacris - Ludaversal

124

Comments

  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »


    Call Ya Bluff video

    Damn this 🤬 tough....

    Gotta listen to the album....luda>>>>>T.I

    Can't say this enough
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still don't like the title but I'm supporting when I get paid tomorrow.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully this 🤬 doesn't 🤬 suck
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking about copping this.

    Maybe tomorrow.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Great interview with Sway
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jee504 wrote: »
    Still don't like the title but I'm supporting when I get paid tomorrow.

    He should've called it Back For The First Time II or Back For The Second Time. It would've fitted well with the concept of the album.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty solid
  • colton
    colton Members Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    album is dope some of his best stuff since Chicken N Beer IMO
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to stream the album and listen to it?

    Spotify is free for 30 days

    Just laced this 🤬 on the last track. I had to listen to that first
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3.5 mics out of 5
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good joint. He brags about what he is going through. Dope bars. Funny as usual.

  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First listen, album is ok. A couple songs that'll knock in the whip. Probably won't play most of it again. Kinda lost interest halfway through tbh.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After just 1 listening of the whole album Luda came through hard on this album. Best album I heard from him in a while he started to fall off around Theater of the Mind and then that Battle of the Sexes album drop which had Luda looking bad because it was supposed to be a compilation album w/Shawnna (she left Luda's label right before it dropped and her verses were removed from it).

    I got the deluxe version and I can say Luda was sounding like prime Ludacris from the 00's with this album. I really don't want to call Ludaversal classic off of 1 listen because it's 2-3 tracks on there that's could had been left off. I give Ludaversal 9/10 overall.

    Tracks like: Get Lit, In My Life, & Burning Bridges are throw away fillers
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always catch hell down here bc Ive been saying ludas one of my favorites for about a decade now

    Ive had to battle entire rooms full of my homeboys for standing by what I say multiple times
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    jee504 wrote: »
    Still don't like the title but I'm supporting when I get paid tomorrow.

    He should've called it Back For The First Time II or Back For The Second Time. It would've fitted well with the concept of the album.

    I like the play on back to the future also
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    I always catch hell down here bc Ive been saying ludas one of my favorites for about a decade now

    Ive had to battle entire rooms full of my homeboys for standing by what I say multiple times
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    jee504 wrote: »
    Still don't like the title but I'm supporting when I get paid tomorrow.

    He should've called it Back For The First Time II or Back For The Second Time. It would've fitted well with the concept of the album.

    I like the play on back to the future also

    arent u from atl? he dont get his proper respect period to me, but thats crazy how he dont get it in atl
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, about on par with every album he's released after Word of Mouf...average. Every one's got some nice tracks though just numerous bland, boring ones too, favorite tracks off this one are probably:

    "Beast Mode"
    "Come and See Me" Featuring Big K.R.I.T.
    "Ocean Skies" Featuring Monica
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And who the hell would buy the Deluxe Edition when all the extra tracks he gave away as a free EP??? Hell even "Good Lovin'" Featuring Miguel which made the real album was on that EP.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    And who the hell would buy the Deluxe Edition when all the extra tracks he gave away as a free EP??? Hell even "Good Lovin'" Featuring Miguel which made the real album was on that EP.

    Exactly!

    Wait. Was it free? I thought that 🤬 was retail. I take back what I said earlier then
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    I always catch hell down here bc Ive been saying ludas one of my favorites for about a decade now

    Ive had to battle entire rooms full of my homeboys for standing by what I say multiple times
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    jee504 wrote: »
    Still don't like the title but I'm supporting when I get paid tomorrow.

    He should've called it Back For The First Time II or Back For The Second Time. It would've fitted well with the concept of the album.

    I like the play on back to the future also

    arent u from atl? he dont get his proper respect period to me, but thats crazy how he dont get it in atl

    South ga
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    And who the hell would buy the Deluxe Edition when all the extra tracks he gave away as a free EP??? Hell even "Good Lovin'" Featuring Miguel which made the real album was on that EP.

    Exactly!

    Wait. Was it free? I thought that 🤬 was retail. I take back what I said earlier then

    It was free for a month or so I'm almost sure of when it came out in December. Of course it won't be free now that the Deluxe Edition is basically just the EP slapped onto the end of the regular version of the album.

    Oh well the majority of bonus tracks that are on Best Buy, Target, or iTunes versions are usually mediocre throwaway tracks anyway.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    album was alright, I was surprised.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont know if this was posted

  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬
Sign In or Register to comment.