What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Look at what some black women are saying about white guys

A Talented One
A Talented One stewMembers Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
From the site:

White guys and why we dig them

Things have been a tad heavy in these parts so I am hankering for a change and a bit of fun.

Translation: I am about sick of talking about black guys (who most of us aren’t checking for anyway) and their trials, tribulations and ‘tudes. What a drag!

I wanna talk about the guys who get my toes curling (and ya know what I’m talking about. Wink, wink.)

We constantly get accused of putting white men on pedestals so I say let’s do it for real.

This is your chance to tell it all so post photos of your man…or those you like and sing his praises for who they are, what they do and how they do the do.

http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/open-thread-white-guys-and-why-we-dig-them/

Some of the comments:

I love white guys for many things but my number one reason because they're not black... I know that sounds mean but its the way I feel.

I just loved seeing all of the real pictures of couples!!! I wish you all continued happiness and lots of love. I look forward to sharing one of my own in the future.

This is the most impressive thread ever. For the BW who are lurking or doubting yourselves, please take courage in the proof of WM/BW love that this thread provides. Real people. Real lives. Real loves. It exists.

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foh
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    I keep telling you guys that more black women secretly 🤬 after white men than you think. But much worse is the fact that when they act on their interest it is to the total exclusion of brothers.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it is the end of the world after all....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.... And?
  • A Talented One
    D0wn wrote: »
    So.... And?
    I keep telling you guys that more black women secretly 🤬 after white men than you think. But much worse is the fact that when they act on their interest it is to the total exclusion of brothers.

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A woman has clearly hurt your feelings. Did your girlfriend dump you /or/did your mother tell a lie?
  • willywanker
    willywanker what?Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    I see black women looking and 🤬 after my white ass all the time.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    So.... And?
    Breaking news...

Just in ...black women like men .. White men. Black men. Asian men latino....

Like black men like women.... White, latina, asian

Whats next ??ppl put things in their mouth call food... to eat...

• Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 exist. Male and female alike. The end.
  • A Talented One
    Westie wrote: »

It seems to me that we give much more attention to male 🤬 than female ones.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A thread like this was made some years ago and most of them how's are ugly anyway.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 is such a 🤬 ass 🤬
  • A Talented One
    zombie wrote: »
    This 🤬 is such a 🤬 ass 🤬

giphy.gif
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Go figure
    Go figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People will always be shocked that interracial couples exist when in fact they will probably continue to increase.

Lots of ppl; black, white, guy or girl would date outside their race if it wasnt for taboos or misunderstandings of approaching someone u think isnt paying attention to u cuz your race.

This 🤬 is nothin new tho
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet money some of those females on that site be the same ones that get mad because black men dating outside their race.
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis The world is yours...Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see black women looking and 🤬 after my white ass all the time.

• whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis The world is yours...Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first black woman I ever dated was Malagasy... I was the first white guy she ever dated.

Initially there was a bit of a "cultural learning curve" for both of us but, after a couple of weeks of dating, it was just like any other relationship I had.

She had the most exotic eyes I have ever seen and that body was ridiculous...

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    black dudes are just held to a standard white dudes never had to stand by.

these type women are always trying to have a black man prove himself...then trust a white dude blindly
  • Go figure
    Go figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    black dudes are just held to a standard white dudes never had to stand by.

these type women are always trying to have a black man prove himself...then trust a white dude blindly

No those type of women arent interested in black men therefore they arent worried about what they can or cant prove

And black women who like white guys will date a white dude who doesnt have much sometimes its simply a preference n nothin more
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »

It seems to me that we give much more attention to male 🤬 than female ones.

And of course your hurt ass is 1st in line to point it out.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just had a conversation with a black man about how I don't find white men sexually attractive even tho I can agree some are good looking AF. He seem bewildered. Anyways it's all preferences, no need to trip over a 🤬 preference because it's not you that she prefers.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a homegirl tell me a few weeks ago that she's looking for her white knight (smh) because black men are 🤬 up blah blah blah even though she's still attracted to black men. She asked me how I felt about that and I said it's wack in my opinion because white men have the same issues that we have.

If you find a white man and fall in love with him for him, cool. If you're putting the white man on a pedestal and ignoring his flaws just for the sake of dating a white man then that's wack.