What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Comments

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    What do you guys think was the more epic episode - Battle of Blackwater Bay or The Wall?

I just finished watched The Wall not 30 minutes ago.... The Wall>>>>>>>Blackwater
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    I'm going with the wall only cuz it was the whole episode. Blackwater, for as short as it was, was the 🤬 tho
  • atribecalledgabi
    Them 🤬 giants & wooly mammoths tho!!!!! Woo lawd
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanMembers Posts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Starks deserved all that 🤬 because they didn't think 🤬 out and strategize. The 🤬 just reacted and kicked off a war without even consulting her husband. They could have acted like all was well and killed all of the lanisters.

Naw mayne, the war would have popped anyway, when Ned confronted Cersei about her and Jamie's 🤬 babies. Cat did what she did off of the strength of King Rob's and Ned's friendship, and she figured that King Rob would have their backs.
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    Sheesh that scene with Oberyn and the Mountain That Rides is one of television's greatest ever. Even though he was a 🤬 I wanted him to get vengeance for his fam and he got murked out just like that smh

I feel the same way. Oberyn got consumed with rage and got caught hella slippin'. Could the Hound beat the Mountain?

I'm hella late, but I just realized that this 🤬 ,

MV5BMTQ1MjE3OTc3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODgzODg4OQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

played

tumblr_ncqpy4fw5p1r4nvv3o5_r1_500.jpg

this 🤬 .

• dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    🤬 the Mountain is about to be transformed into some Super Mutant Mountain 🤬 . I don't know what the Maester gave him but he's about to become indestructible it looks like.

I just watched a promoted video on Twitter and some of the actors said this will be the best season yet. Chick who plays Sansa Stark said there will be 'Red Wedding-esque' moments. Personally I don't think the final three episodes from season 4 will be topped. I think the show reached it's peak last season.
  • atribecalledgabi
    The only deaths i will be shocked by id tyrion, arya, dany & jon snow.

i take that back...they can die just not before the very end. If any of those characters don't make it to the last season that will shock me.

If arya goes i won't have nothing but respect as long as she goes out like a soldier and a G.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arya cant get the iron throne, but she would be ill.
    She'd be like Dany, but with real stripes.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    serious leakage going on.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

not just one episode either...smh...although i'm moving towards the opinion that all shows like this should have the option of full season download like how Netflix do it.

My tv provider co-produce this and many shows with HBO yet i gotta wait till tomorrow before this airs due to time difference. Sucks. I should be able to watch on my Sunday evening like yall...last season they aired the first ep at the same time as the US....but who gonna stay up till 2/3 in the morning whens its the start of the new week?...

I'm 🤬 i gotta wait...this thread will be 100+ new posts in the morning when I get to work and I gotta wait till tomorrow evening as i refuse to not watch this in full HD...lol..sucks

• thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the last season that will have anything to do with the books
    I'm looking forward to not knowing what will happen
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAIT THE FIRST COUPLE EPIS ONLIME?!!!??!!!!!
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
  • Max.
    Iheard 4???
  • Max.
    Already watched ep 1

Trillaaaaa
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »

You are too classy to say the n word, my brotha.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Max. wrote: »
    Iheard 4???

My bad you're right, they leaked the first 4.
  • Max.
    MMMMM!!!!!!!!!
  • Sion
    http://putlocker.is/watch-game-of-thrones-tvshow-season-5-online-free-putlocker.html

First 4 episodes

Cersei drank that ETHER in ep.1 dayum dayum dayum.......
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    YOOOOO props @sion .

Major props!!

Don't spoil nothing tho lmao
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

Damn, the internet is ruthless.

The 1st 4 episodes already dropped
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HBO might as well jus go the Netflix route and release the entire season on HBO Now today and call it a day.
  • Max.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I get home from work that leak is gonna get that work
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's almost half the 🤬 season
    I wonder if the ratings are gonna take a hit its already the most torrented show ever
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah my pops just told me about it but im not going to dl it im not in any rush to finish this show you have to sip this greatness of show slowly