What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

lol Black Israelites shittin on everybody

245

Comments

  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 idiots
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 is 🤬 hilarious. I died When they started chanting off key.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    🤬 idiots
    There entertaining idiots these videos are better than anything on tv.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Illpix O.G. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The video reminds when Mike Epps and Ricky Harris made fun of them.

  • nex gin
    nex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah these dudes never cease to entertain. Their tactics are overly ignorant and counter-productive af though.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Brooklyn,NYMembers Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They dissed the thecoli tho lol.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lol'd but these 🤬 is true 🤬 idiots...I feel sorry for their kids

  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    They be uptown on Tryon and Trade cussing people out. 🤬 is hilarious to me they'll be yelling and people walk right by them like they're invisible. They might troll a few into a argument for the most part it's just some cats dressed up like X Clan talking 🤬 .
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Cain wrote: »
    They be uptown on Tryon and Trade cussing people out. 🤬 is hilarious to me they'll be yelling and people walk right by them like they're invisible. They might troll a few into a argument for the most part it's just some cats dressed up like X Clan talking 🤬 .

    I didn't know that,
    This 🤬 is good entertainment..

    I may take them 🤬 some bottled water and some green one day..
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol trolled a feminist into getting arrested


    Dead
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fat, white, victim 🤬 ... is all 🤬 up. I wonder what she did to get locked up ?

    I guess even the pigs were turned off by her.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    I've seen dudes like them on Fulton St. Mall in BK, badmouthing the 🤬 out of Obeezie...

    I really believe this 🤬 is a joke.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    The black Hebrew Israelite doctrine is garbage

    They contain traces of truth no doubt but its a very weak diluted degree of knowledge

    I've seen plenty of them get owned in debates..Their doctrine contains so many loop holes it ain't even funny..

    I would of slayed these 🤬 on some basic 🤬

    The original devil was black..dumb muthafuckas..where you think the pale recessive one came from?..

    What these guys are doing is disgraceful...🤬 should be trying to uplift the souls of Nubian ppl out here instead of verbally assaulting people..They could of possibly transformed that sista yelling 🤬 ..instead they opted to degrade her by calling her a 🤬 and a slave

    You only draw your sword on devils when they draw swords on you...and even then you maintain a certain degree of love in your heart..blind hate is a low vibrational energy

    I identify as a Hebrew Israelite. But its just like Christianity with its different denominations and doctrines depending on what camp you are rapping with.

    I dont ascribe to those types of Israelites and their doctrines because of the fruits that type of dialogue produces. @deadeye already summed up how i feel about it.

    If you want to get a good understanding about fruitful Israelites, here you go...

  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol trolled a feminist into getting arrested


    lmao!
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    The black Hebrew Israelite doctrine is garbage

    They contain traces of truth no doubt but its a very weak diluted degree of knowledge

    I've seen plenty of them get owned in debates..Their doctrine contains so many loop holes it ain't even funny..

    I would of slayed these 🤬 on some basic 🤬

    The original devil was black..dumb muthafuckas..where you think the pale recessive one came from?..

    What these guys are doing is disgraceful...🤬 should be trying to uplift the souls of Nubian ppl out here instead of verbally assaulting people..They could of possibly transformed that sista yelling 🤬 ..instead they opted to degrade her by calling her a 🤬 and a slave

    You only draw your sword on devils when they draw swords on you...and even then you maintain a certain degree of love in your heart..blind hate is a low vibrational energy

    How about you play your position, and let them play theirs? 🤬 always want to denounce the next man's movement, instead of keeping an open-mind.

    I see nothing wrong with what they're doing, the same way I see nothing wrong with your uppity tone and vibrational talk.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigev240 wrote: »
    The video reminds when Mike Epps and Ricky Harris made fun of them.

    Read from Ecclesiastics Hot 97.......

    FUNK MASTER FLEX...FUNK MASTER FLEX
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    What did asians do to them tho, why they calling that man a 🤬 for no reason.

    muhfuckas never luh'd us.

    Drake-Worst-Behavior3.gif
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    "So called white people"


    🤬 cracks me up but I have no idea what thats supposed to mean
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Chuchk wrote: »
    "So called white people"


    🤬 cracks me up but I have no idea what thats supposed to mean

    Maybe they think they're the original white people too.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White Tears....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    male attention 🤬 with glaring defects of character
Sign In or Register to comment.