What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Amazing Picture Thread!

Comments

• Reesey
    Reesey 'Tis the internet. Nothing is what it seems. REAL THUGS EAT GREEN APPLE JOLLY RANCHERSMembers Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. You all a bit harsh yeah?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the IC chica. Hope you got a thick skin. It's real out cheap in these IC skreets
  • Reesey
    Reesey 'Tis the internet. Nothing is what it seems. REAL THUGS EAT GREEN APPLE JOLLY RANCHERSMembers Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a question 🤬 . But thanks for the info *thumbs-up ;)
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    'Ms Rieces peeces' and 'kittykat89'

Putin_laughs.jpg

Aight, fair enough

Right, dizz must be an ol' Candy Bar eatin ass 🤬
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

where you from hot mama?
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

Meh.

Buck it up or move to another section on here.

No one cares.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn Chuck. Lol.
  • Reesey
    Got it!.. For the second time lol. You have done your civil duty by directing traffic cutie. Be easy. :-h
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so many girls signing up lately...hmmmm
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still tryin to figure out how this chick magically show up and she already under the armpit 45 min later

'Yea yo I present to yall Ms Reecey Piecey'. Nah, im good

Its called powerful I did it in less than 20 messages not my best time but whatever

Did what tho...and 20 messages in 2 hours?

And whatever happen to that big white bytch, with the hamhock calf leg. You know, the burlesque dancer

I dont know holmes lookin a lil shaaaaky

She got banned. Idk why.
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn Chuck. Lol.

What? Donkey back, breh.
  • Purr
    Got it!.. For the second time lol. You have done your civil duty by directing traffic cutie. Be easy. :-h

Meh.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. You all a bit harsh yeah?

You must be a Brit
  • Purr
    @stew problem??
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Noir wrote: »
    @stew problem??

Yea its almost midnight and these muhfuckas are still playing baseball.
  • Purr
    Stew wrote: »
    Noir wrote: »
    @stew problem??

Yea its almost midnight and these muhfuckas are still playing baseball.

Lmaaoooo feelings

@stew im watching my dodgers v mariners :)
  • Reesey
    No Sir, not a Brit.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    What or who led you to the IC?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    You married? Good, I bet that 🤬 ain't 🤬 and you lookin for a young 🤬 like me

to hold her purse while she shops?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I.B. Blackman, invited me.

Are you the one who's facebook post he jacked?
This discussion has been closed.