What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

In Your Eyes What's Worse

Stiff
Stiff Legion of Trill BGMembers Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
A sellout who actually believes what they're talking about

or

A sellout who's just in it for the money

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sellout, in general.

🤬 'em.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    A sellout, in general.

🤬 'em.

But aren't there levels to selling-out? Alot of people on here talk about the "🤬 wake-up call".. I feel like a sellout who's just in it for the money is the only one that would actually "wake-up".. a sellout that actually believes in what they're selling out for would just find ways to justify and rationalize in their mind and would "stay sleep" .
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The money. You can have sympathy for ignorance.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    A sellout, in general.

🤬 'em.

But aren't there levels to selling-out? Alot of people on here talk about the "🤬 wake-up call".. I feel like a sellout who's just in it for the money is the only one that would actually "wake-up".. a sellout that actually believes in what they're selling out for would just find ways to justify and rationalize in their mind and would "stay sleep" .

If they're in it for the money, that wake up call isn't going to do 🤬 . They're going to be about their paper either way.

If they're ignorant, they haven't really sold out. They just don't know what its really about. But they will be more set in their ways and be more passionate because its really all they know until they're shown the truth and make a change.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the money.
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, it the cat that believes what he's talking about has the better odds at changing. When he gets that "real 🤬 wake up call", he's more likely to go just as hard for the righteous cause as he did for the uncle tom sht.

The cat that's in it for the money will rationalize it to death as long as he can get paid for it, so he's the worse of the two in my opinion
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Doing it for the money is worse. Clearly worse.

/thread.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    What is this selling out based on? Who are you selling out for and what's the definition of selling out?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I didn't sell out, I bought in!!"

97e3d661c3d617c12a82517851371519.jpg
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both, both are extremely damaging to the black community. The best thing to do is eradicate all uncle toms, house 🤬 , and 🤬 . 🤬 em all.