What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Lil Wayne Hints ‘Carter V’ Will Be the Last ‘Carter’ Album, Says Aint No 🤬 Carter 6

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalanceMembers Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in The Reason
young-thug-lil-wayne-birdman.png?1422019309

We recently said that Lil Wayne has been pretty muted in his response to Young Thug’s constant trolling. But that’s because we hadn’t seen this video of Wayne from a show in Columbus, Ohio a few days ago.

“If there were any other albums that dropped recently, tell ‘em I said, ‘suck my 🤬 '”, Wayne told the crowd at Xclusive Nightclub in between songs.

Although he never mentioned Young Thug’s name, he went on to make clear extra that he was talking about Thugger.

“Carter V coming soon. Ain’t no motherfukin’ such thing as Carter 6,” he continued, as a gunshot effect echoed from the speaker. “And anytime ya’ll book them 🤬 ass 🤬 to come up in this 🤬 , before they say one word, tell them, ‘Tunechi said, “Suck my 🤬 .’

In addition to letting his feelings about Thugger known, Wayne seems to be saying that the much-delayed Carter V will be the last album in his Carter series. Granted that doesn’t mean he’s retiring, as the YouTube video below suggests. But it’s notable nonetheless.

http://news.hiphopearly.com/lil-wayne-hints-carter-v-will-last-carter-album-blasting-young-thug/

Comments

• Sweat jones
    Sweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    Yo that gif is 🤬 classic.

I can hear the music right now. Aint seen that 🤬 in years.

Im 7 years old right now

Big up
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    Hasn't he been saying this same thing from tha carter 3 and up?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He needs to send that bodyguard to give Thug a beat down.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I respect tune to much to even skim through thugs new tape
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was different situation tho P. Town.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah 500 degreez was some hoe 🤬
    He even redid the title track
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Carter 5 and Free Weezy Album are both "coming soon" does that mean they're being dropped on the same day?
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Wayne really think Young Thug will take the comment "suck his 🤬 " as nothing less than....

Nevermind
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor choice of words weezy...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    I'm not sure its smart to tell young thug to blank his blank that 🤬 might get the wrong idea. Also Carter 5 is detox status unless or until wayne wins the lawsuit.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Wayne the masculine dude in the beef you know it's a 🤬 🤬 in the opposite corner.

This is crazy karma for Wayne ass though, he let Birdman put the battery in his back all those years ago and put him against Juve and now the same thing happening a little over 10 years later. Smh
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne the best ever
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Man yall be havin some weird thoughts. Then try to put it off on whatever rapper or whoever but those yall thoughts. Do you know what it be lookin like to people sittin at home who just innocently click on threads like "lets see bout Carter 6" then see sht we wasnt even thinkin bout? For real i realize you cant help what you think about and i aint judging but it be way overboard on the ic. Dude i just would be cool without all the gaytalk in whatever thread. Way too much of that but maybe im trippin to hope for that.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Bcotton the biggest 🤬 🤬 ever

co sign

• southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of these hippopo journalist should ask Wayne about 500 degrees....I'd like to see what he says about that....he'd probably say at least I knew juvie and was in a group with him
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Bcotton the biggest 🤬 🤬 ever

co sign

you a 🤬
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P. Town wrote: »
    Remember when this came out...
    Lil-Wayne-500-Degreez-Cover.jpg

And then this came out...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBhWnR10SUY

Woooooooow I totally forgot about that
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne not dropping c5 this year