What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

How Every Company in America Can Save 23% On Wages

Chuchk
Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That screen shot reads like one of those 🤬 links to questionable sites.

Not watching.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I clicked off after he said hire women.
  • Chuchk
    The title is satire, the video is about the wage gap myth.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like the way he said it. He's a woman hater.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually a great video. GOAT.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babelipsss wrote: »

Do you have to consciously try to reinforce stereotypes about women being emotional and neglecting logic or does it just come naturally?
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian A Knight in a Woman's world. Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually extremely well done. The Feminist movement has some valid points...but parroting a gender 'wage' gap as some form of inequality is clearly misinformed.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freudian wrote: »
    This is actually extremely well done. The Feminist movement has some valid points...but parroting a gender 'wage' gap as some form of inequality is clearly misinformed.

Feminism as a concept makes sense. Women do get done 🤬 a lot.

However because so many of the women pushing it are privileged whites I think that leads to a lot of the statistic manipulation we see today: because their plights are often trivial they sensationalize their talking points to get people emotionally charged, thusly circumventing rational discussion and advancing their agenda politically.
  • Chuchk
    babelipsss wrote: »

this comment is ironic, are you being serious?