What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

would you help this white lady at Ihop

r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy

I just ask because I see a lot of white people on facebook trying to act like this is the same thing as Mike Brown, Watler Scott, or Trayvon Martin. To me I would done the same thing if I was the officer so I don't see any injustice here.

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have been to busy stuffing my face.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    Smh at the dude recording getting mad at everybody for doing the same 🤬 . 🤬 , you help her, with your passionate ass.

Irony (or ironing) at its finest lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    This video was straight comedy I'm dying here lmao…

dead at him running back in ihop "so everybody just going to sit here and watch?? Nobody's gonna do anything??" lmao wtf are YOU doing…those are your people

and then at the end he finds some random black guy on some "I too have felt oppression brother" and the black guy just not giving af

It remind me of that scene in Friday After Next when that store owner walked back to Pop's & Leroy restaurant, asking for Day Day & Craig help before he fired them
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a good thing when you think about it.

Simply because the only way 🤬 like this is gonna stop is when more videos pop up of white people being abused by the police.

Tea Party/Republicans talk all that 🤬 about the constitution but haven't said a word about all the 🤬 the police have been getting away with.

Not surprising.....but still.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no. These are the same crackers that find themselves on a jury that let's these killer cops off.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If i was the cop i would have shot her in the face.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    No, I wouldn't want to be arrested or shot or killed.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO @2:25 fucc outta here cuh
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't save women bruh. No matter what color. As Big said tears don't affect me
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the end he turned in to real 🤬 lol
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going outta my way too help any pale skin individual. 🤬 em
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Mistah Don't Play Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WISH he would have tased the camera man
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94MK2JQIgFs