What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

would you help this white lady at Ihop

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laws are not set in stone. not sure why ppl think that how the CJ system works. every law is not enforced, because it would be counter productive to do so. like in this situation.
    what a waste of 🤬 time and effort because he was butthurt.

Nope laws aren't set in stone. They are written in books. No one claimed that every law had to be enforced 100% of the time. Clearly neither did the cop since he gave her multiple chancees to walk away without incident.

Again, I'm not really understanding your stance. You're faulting a cop because he wound up arresting a chick who was actually guilty of a crime and resisted his initial attempts to let her go without incident. That 🤬 doesn't make any sense.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He tried to bond wit a 🤬 at the end lmao
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Gurb Nation N/S InglezMembers Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahahaha yo that 🤬 was comedy. 🤬 talmbout "nobody's gonna do anything!?!?" 🤬 you rolled in there with them 🤬 , why you didn't help out instead of recording?? You responsible for her. Then gon say "white, black, it doesn't matter they're coming for you. We're the losers they're the winners" if you don't knock it off white boy. We been losing ever since we got here, your precious white friend was belligerent and unruly. She lucky she didn't get 4 bullets in her as if her name was shaquisha.
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Gurb Nation N/S InglezMembers Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She called him a 🤬 , 🤬 , mama's boy, 🤬 , and still alive to see another day.... amazing
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those crepes with the sweet cream cheese >>>>>>>>

If a bish gets in the way of that she might not make it long enough for the cops to get there.
  • iamtheshit
    iamtheshit Members Posts: 51 ✭✭
    She was probably released within 2 hours with no charges .....
  • mysticmonroe7
    mysticmonroe7 Members Posts: 82 ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Chuchk wrote: »
    He kept saying "you're doing this to another American!!??" but I heard it as "You're doing this to another white person"

^^^^THIS ALL DAY!!!

The white actress Reese Witherspoon got arrested, and starting saying that bullcrap, 'I'm american on american soil',etc.

Saw a video of a white couple fighting with store security for shoplifting and they said that " I'm american"

This is what its gonna be like everyday when white people aren't the majority anymore.

This is how white people act when they aren't giving special treatment. When I see the videos of white people acting up, it makes me think of Terrence Howard's quote in the 'Pride' when they tried to ban him from his high school swim meet, because they didn't want him to win...."I know how you white people are when you lose and your about to lose bad" or something like that.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6MCXfJ5vBRM
    ^ heres the video of Reese Witherspoon throwing a temper tantrum after her & her husband got pulled over for DUI.
  • The Lonious Monk
    White people have such a crazy sense of entitlement. They feel like they should be able to do any and everything and not have anyone else say anything about it.
  • Will Munny
    edited April 2015
    I know for a fact I've gotten out of 🤬 because I'm a fairly clean cut white male with a good "I'm sorry" puppy dog face. BUT I've had more than a few cops be a complete 🤬 to me for no reason.

People think they get out of 🤬 because they deserve it, nah. its because you put on a good act, not because you're entitled to 🤬 .
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao he screaming "I can't believe nobody's gonna do anything"

And they shouldn't. His punk ass ain't do 🤬 .

"Excuse me Mr. 🤬 Man who had nothing to do with this situation... Can you rescue my wife from the police?"

ROFL... Go 🤬 yourself
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    To anyone defending this woman, even she knows shes wrong

http://wane.com/2015/04/17/police-arrest-woman-shown-in-ihop-video/

shana-elizabeth-hancock-3.jpg?w=650
    FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) The woman who Fort Wayne police arrested at a Fort Wayne IHOP early Sunday morning was arrested Thursday afternoon for failing to show up in court earlier in the day. Shana Hancock has since posted bond and she has also issued an apology on Facebook. A cell phone video captured an altercation she had with a Fort Wayne Police Department officer which resulted in her being arrested to face a felony charge of battery against a public safety officer, and misdemeanor counts of resisting arrest, public intoxication, and criminal mischief.

According to the Allen County Sheriff’s Department Spokesperson Steve Stone, Shana Hancock was arrested when officers served a warrant at her home. Stone said she bonded out of jail around 9 p.m.

At 12:40 p.m. on Thursday she issued posted the following comment on Facebook:

"Well my darlings I just wanted to say how sorry I am for acting out the way I did the other night. I am completely humiliated and sickened by my actions. I am so sorry to the officer for screaming at him like that. I am also very sorry that my actions have now involved everyone around me, my community, my employers, my friends and my family. I love you all so much and I am truely sorry. Thank you for all of the love and support you have all shown me. I will do everything I can to turn this around. Blessed be"
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    ^^Probably shoulda used a spoiler huh^^^
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^Probably shoulda used a spoiler huh^^^

Yeah, she's not cute at all.
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I know for a fact I've gotten out of 🤬 because I'm a fairly clean cut white male with a good "I'm sorry" puppy dog face. BUT I've had more than a few cops be a complete 🤬 to me for no reason.

People think they get out of 🤬 because they deserve it, nah. its because you put on a good act, not because you're entitled to 🤬 .

The woman in this video didn't put on a good act and she still got a few passes before she finally got arrested.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He kept saying "you're doing this to another American!!??" but I heard it as "You're doing this to another white person"

^^^^THIS ALL DAY!!!

The white actress Reese Witherspoon got arrested, and starting saying that bullcrap, 'I'm american on american soil',etc.

Saw a video of a white couple fighting with store security for shoplifting and they said that " I'm american"

This is what its gonna be like everyday when white people aren't the majority anymore.

This is how white people act when they aren't giving special treatment. When I see the videos of white people acting up, it makes me think of Terrence Howard's quote in the 'Pride' when they tried to ban him from his high school swim meet, because they didn't want him to win...."I know how you white people are when you lose and your about to lose bad" or something like that.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6MCXfJ5vBRM
    ^ heres the video of Reese Witherspoon throwing a temper tantrum after her & her husband got pulled over for DUI.

Lmao at her husband standing there the whole time like, "this 🤬 here...", he probably wanted to tell her to shut up himself. You know you're doing too much when a 🤬 white boy has more sense than you do.
  • Will Munny
    housemouse wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »

The woman in this video didn't put on a good act and she still got a few passes before she finally got arrested.

I've never been thrown out of an iHop for being so 🤬 , the food pacifies me.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    White people have such a crazy sense of entitlement. They feel like they should be able to do any and everything and not have anyone else say anything about it.

So do a lot of black people. They're no better or worse. It's just easier for you to see the best in people you identify with. That's how most people are most of the time.

I've completely outgrown the idea of universal empathy but I don't care about black people anymore than I do whites. I don't understand how anyone who has regular interaction with black or non-white people can demonize whites like they're an unusually 🤬 up group of people.

I still think it was unnecessary but I wouldn't compare it to more serious incidents of police brutality (even non fatal incidents) because she was provoking him (which may have been illegal, I think you mentioned that it was). My opinion might change if I re-watched the video.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

So do a lot of black people. They're no better or worse. It's just easier for you to see the best in people you identify with. That's how most people are most of the time.

I've completely outgrown the idea of universal empathy but I don't care about black people anymore than I do whites. I don't understand how anyone who has regular interaction with black or non-white people can demonize whites like they're an unusually 🤬 up group of people.

I still think it was unnecessary but I wouldn't compare it to more serious incidents of police brutality (even non fatal incidents) because she was provoking him (which may have been illegal, I think you mentioned that it was). My opinion might change if I re-watched the video.

Smh @ this.

You're Canadian, aren't you?
  • The Lonious Monk

What are you talking about? Black people do not have the sense of entitlement that White people do in this country. We can't have that entitlement because we're not afforded the same privileges.
  • onthafly

You ever interacted with white people in Alabama or Georgia?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Man I aint watching no 🤬 8 min video of white ppl getting 🤬 and getting arrested

I could just go out to any club in the city if I wanted to see that

or college party
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

What are you talking about? Black people do not have the sense of entitlement that White people do in this country. We can't have that entitlement because we're not afforded the same privileges.

Black people- as a group- do not have a sense of entitlement just like black people, as a group, are not tall or short, heavy or thin, kind or cruel, intelligent or stupid, jazz musicians or baseball enthusiasts. Only individuals can have a sense of entitlement and I'm telling you as a 🤬 fact that there are obnoxious, insufferable black people who have a sense of entitlement. Some black people assault other people, steal their things, bully other people and generally behave in a way that indicates an attitude of being entitled to do or have things that you aren't legally entitled to do or have or to do things that you are legally allowed to do but show a lack of basic human decency.

Black people in the U.S and Canada have all of the legal privileges and rights that white people do, every single one.

By the way, a person can have a sense of entitlement to something without being privileged enough to actually have it. Also, it's not prudential to feel entitled to anything but it's only 'monstrous' to feel entitled to do something that wrongs other people.

I can guarantee you that some white people from Alabama and Georgia are compassionate, softhearted people and the most anti-white people on this site would never deny that. We can generalize, and I wouldn't dismiss the possibility that an unflattering generalization that someone makes about a group might be true, but some white people are a lot more empathetic and caring than some black people are.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Meh.

Drunken, out-of-pocket saltines get handcuffed up everyday, B....or at least they should.

You'll get no sympathy from me. French Toast over all.....
  • onthafly

Black people- as a group- do not have a sense of entitlement just like black people, as a group, are not tall or short, heavy or thin, kind or cruel, intelligent or stupid, jazz musicians or baseball enthusiasts. Only individuals can have a sense of entitlement and I'm telling you as a 🤬 fact that there are obnoxious, insufferable black people who have a sense of entitlement. Some black people assault other people, steal their things, bully other people and generally behave in a way that indicates an attitude of being entitled to do or have things that you aren't legally entitled to do or have or to do things that you are legally allowed to do but show a lack of basic human decency.

Black people in the U.S and Canada have all of the legal privileges and rights that white people do, every single one.

By the way, a person can have a sense of entitlement to something without being privileged enough to actually have it. Also, it's not prudential to feel entitled to anything but it's only 'monstrous' to feel entitled to do something that wrongs other people.

I can guarantee you that some white people from Alabama and Georgia are compassionate, softhearted people and the most anti-white people on this site would never deny that. We can generalize, and I wouldn't dismiss the possibility that an unflattering generalization that someone makes about a group might be true, but some white people are a lot more empathetic and caring than some black people are.

I'm not gonna try to demonize all white people because I've moved around a lot and I've seen some cool white people and some racist ones but some people have different experiences and they allow those experiences to shape their opinion of people.
  • onthafly

Are you really from Canada? Just asking because I don't know how things are over there. To the letter of the law yes we have the same rights and privileges but the law isn't always enforced equally among blacks and whites hence the reason we have statistics showing that white people are just as likely to use and sell drugs as black people but we're disproportionately targeted by the criminal justice system, the former sentencing disparity between 🤬 and 🤬 with the one being used more by black people vs white people carrying a higher jail sentence, and the prison industrial complex that's disproportionately filled with black people. A black person would have had that same sense of entitlement talking to a police officer if black people didn't have a history of police brutality in this country tracing back to the civil rights era.