What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Boxing Thread

Comments

• aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mane

i dont know bout y'all but im getting a good laugh at how salty these people are in the media and on comment sections - it would have been 10 times worse if may lost

DA WELL!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder what the fight night team thinks lol.. bums
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.boxingscene.com/nsac-chairman-disputes-arums-details-on-pacs-injury--90579

looks like manny wanted to get 'shots' before the fight for an injury that wasn't properly reported
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Noir wrote: »
    Explain to me why floyd wants to relinquish his belts?

Mainly sanction fees..

This

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok my 🤬 its over

Khan said he'd get out of the algeri fight for broner
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fight should've happened 4 years ago.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

What does it have to do w last night tho?
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok my 🤬 its over

LMAO! Khan...

Khan: "Why do I have to have all the hard fights? Why do I have to fight the top guys?"

This guy? lol Khan is going to fight Algeri in hopes he gets Mayweather, which isn't happening.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what I don't understand. Floyd would purposely back into the ropes to get that check hook in and after Round 2, Floyd tried that until the end of the fight. Wouldn't common sense come in and be like, yo, floyd is throwing the check left hook, let me throw a right hook because he keeps going to my right before he goes out. But no, Pacquiao keep throwing the left striaght the entire time. This is how garbage of a trainer Freddie is and how much of an amateur Manny is.

Floyd was trying to bait into a Ricky Hatton special....i peeped game...but Manny wasn't as reckless as he is usually

He could at least tried. He was getting schooled anyway. This is how you can tell there are levels to this and I've been telling everyone for the past couple of years, this was an easy fight and Floyd made it look easy.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

What does it have to do w last night tho?

Nothing.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What y'all think of Floyd /triple G @154?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Ok my 🤬 its over

Sure he will
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Khan do is talk. Him and Broner. Them 🤬 ain't finna do 🤬 but bump they gums.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Who Floyd Fighting last? Khan cant fight because Ramadan (june to july)? Rematch Canelo? Maidana 3? haha

what else can he do?

Nobody wanna see another maidana khan maybe ..not sure if canelo rematch would draw intrest
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Who 🤬 with the 🤬 ?

NO ONE.
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    Black Excellence.

Yup
  • perspective@100
    [email protected] Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    one last lottery ticket for these chumps... Hopefully regular fans will be able to pay homage by attending the actual fight with out the ridiculous prices...
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what I don't understand. Floyd would purposely back into the ropes to get that check hook in and after Round 2, Floyd tried that until the end of the fight. Wouldn't common sense come in and be like, yo, floyd is throwing the check left hook, let me throw a right hook because he keeps going to my right before he goes out. But no, Pacquiao keep throwing the left striaght the entire time. This is how garbage of a trainer Freddie is and how much of an amateur Manny is.

Floyd was trying to bait into a Ricky Hatton special....i peeped game...but Manny wasn't as reckless as he is usually

He nearly caught him one time..
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH in a good way...Floyd that 🤬 though..