What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The WWE shows thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT)

Comments

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Man Bret the Goat to me but WWE needs to give him his OG music this new 🤬 ever since he came back sounds 🤬 bootleg.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    blu197 wrote: »
    Cena shares that girl

this 🤬 aint all there in the face but she can get it hardbody 🤬 cena aint hittin that right

Delphas wrote: »
    1WyvqGQ.gif

peeped that when it happened and said that had to hurt usually he does a whole flip
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://wrestling-edge.com/michelle-beadle-why-no-longer-wwe-fan/

man im damn near wanting michelle beadle to fail more than k. michelle now (yes im hating). this 🤬 keep tryna down hhh and wrestling and she a 🤬 hypocrite and im sick of it, i wish twitter or someone on tv call her out on her 🤬

2vlk1ns.jpg
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    corporate kane was actually a good character last night
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kane needs a new theme, something that isn't that hell fire or whatever it's called. It is no longer fitting.
    they saying zayn was hurt before the match on some manny pacquiao 🤬
    and real talk even though i think it's a corny disrespectful move, they coulda gave that spring board stunner to seth in place of the curb stomp vs giving it to cena...
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    corporate kane was actually a good character last night

Glen is just playing himself. He is now Corporate Glen
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »
    blu197 wrote: »
    Cena shares that girl
    FB_IMG_1430851839043_zpsywczsbvx.jpg

Xavier Woods without 🤬 hair looks funny
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    they saying zayn was hurt before the match on some manny pacquiao 🤬

yea the shoulder injury has been lingering for a while, he missed some time on nxt for it, hopefully its not too serious tho
    yo why'd they change 🤬 deeds up?

old 🤬 deeds

new 🤬 deeds

• BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the new version better.
    wwe even edited out the curb stomp that beat roman reigns during his special, hard to tell who more hypocritical right now between wwe and michelle beadle juice
  • GTariqGTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone watching this E:60 joint right now?
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm watching it. I have a greater appreciation for Adam Rose now. This is the type of 🤬 WWE could be doing on ther own.
    GTariq wrote: »
    Anyone watching this E:60 joint right now?

I'm DVRing it, if/when this wiz/hawks gets boring, I'm gonna watch
  • shizzashizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Yo i almost cried wen adam roae got off stage. Anybody that says wrestling is fake needs to eat a 🤬 . This 🤬 is deeper than wrestling
    That 🤬 was deep. It's crazy how a stupid gimmick like Adam Rose can actually save somebody's career.

I was sitting here worried for dude's career like I just didn't see Adam Rose on TV.
    On a lighter note, if Xavier Woods went into the hood with that damn turtle backpack with all that 🤬 inside of it..........
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    If the company thinks you're a good person, they legit take care of you forever
    didnt know cesaro had a suicide dive in his arsenal
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didnt know cesaro had a suicide dive in his arsenal

Vince if you don't see the 🤬 Transporter in this guy and get him a damn suit..
    Lord have mercy Natalya 🤬 are juat dying to come out.
    I love Nattie's 🤬 . She is one white chick I'd pipe. Her thighs used to be on point too.