What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Top Tier General Discussion

Comments

• geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazz reminds me of all my ex girlfriends. b****** will never admit when they're wrong. watching this s*** was funny, but also very insightful. And as you can see I'm using text to speech.

and 40 Barrs reminds me of every time I'll battle rapper loses his or her flame, then they finally get a body and come back talking that s***.I'm proud that she be beat Ashley, if that's what she thinks, but n***** think Charlie clips beat hollow the Don. the point is, one you can't believe nothing a 🤬 says.

O'Ficial and Hollow both caught a body.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^i just noticed I was hating.
    Truth be told im a big Chayna Ashley fan. "I got a gun so big, I had to lose weight to use it." Bruuuuh
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New dumbfoundead track, mellow yellow

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truth be told im a big Chayna Ashley fan. "I got a gun so big, I had to lose weight to use it." Bruuuuh

Link?
  • geechee slim
    edited May 2015

Link?
    *Lux voice.
    Hold on, handsome.

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    I can tolerate king but please lets not give "handsome" any run.

goat on the drop tho

=))
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Jaz than turned into an ego maniac it might be curtains for her, she doing her best clips impersonation as far as thinking she the Goat.

Yeah jaz on some other 🤬 right now.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that yall eyes are open can we admit Charlie clips lost to tay roc
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Jaz than turned into an ego maniac it might be curtains for her, she doing her best clips impersonation as far as thinking she the Goat.

She a clips 🤬 rider neway,she think he da goat too, silly ass
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Chilla Jones vs. Math Hoffa

"Forget who the F-U-R and that's yo chin chills" math was cooking rd 1
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Chin chilla
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    missed all the KOTD battles and can't. find lanks anywhere. Any of yall 🤬 with that QOTR event this past weekend
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    missed all the KOTD battles and can't. find lanks anywhere. Any of yall 🤬 with that QOTR event this past weekend

I posted the KOTD ones a few pages back. Dont know if they still work though try reddit bootleg battles they should have some links.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i never thought about reddit. altho it makes sense they have battle rap pages. they talk about everything else
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's your 2nd strike geechie,one more suspect comment like that and your out
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2015

U saw my recap? I was there. Its cool though cuz when the official videos drop it will do the battles more justice than the bootlegs hopefully.
    lookdude wrote: »
    Now that yall eyes are open can we admit Charlie clips lost to tay roc

Im officially Tay Rocs number 2 fan now..
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMA be honest

Verb actually beat clips at sm1, crowd was hating

• Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :>
    :D
    %-(
    =))
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Hopefully one of those emoticons are of you killing yoself.
  • geechee slim
    I can tolerate king but please lets not give "handsome" any run...

I tried it at work today... didn't go so well wit the fellas.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

daylyt vs ah di boom vs chef trez NOME 5 warmup
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    i'm starting to like ah di boom gerald levert ass
  • DOPEdweebz
    i'm starting to like ah di boom gerald levert ass

He's a team with JC n Showoff, so thats why Ahdi writing been getting better.