What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Video:Hood Rat gets chased off the block after her friends abandon her when things start to get Lit

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn.. She got her Jackie Joyner-Kersee/Flo-Jo on real quick once she realized it was like 15 ratchets against one.. Once she saw those odds she was like..

6ldn84z94nlz.gif

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 looked like the ratchet female version of The Warriors
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    being wild and wreckless....her freinds tried to get her to roll out but she wanted to not be a 🤬 ....an had to run...

i really wonder what they facebook page looks like now.
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    🤬 looked like the ratchet female version of The Warriors

the Warriors ain't run tho, they fought the whole way, even when outnumbered
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now i know this is eastside Chicago...ive been racking my brain on where exactly this happened............

so i can avoid any chicks from that block
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 can't drive
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were almost about 5 Suge Knight incidents in that.

On another note, I'm glad the black area I live in is nothing like the black areas we keep seeing in these videos. It must be exhausting having to look out your window and see 🤬 like that everyday.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even feel had for her. Her friends tried..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dude yelling beat that 🤬 needs to get 🤬 up on GP
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    got damn bbq grills and all thrown.

that 🤬 in neon green with the 2 knives looks crazy as 🤬
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's lucky. She wasn't supposed to survive that situation - not after all that big talkin' she did.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were almost about 5 Suge Knight incidents in that.

On another note, I'm glad the black area I live in is nothing like the black areas we keep seeing in these videos. It must be exhausting having to look out your window and see 🤬 like that everyday.

Lmao you aint 🤬 .

Wtf. what a horrible thing to say

• Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee only whats necessary Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poverty a muhfucker man smh.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I just ride through the hood when I start to miss it.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now i know this is eastside Chicago...ive been racking my brain on where exactly this happened............

It looked like Englewood.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

It looked like Englewood.

I think it's east of like 37 and cottage grove
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got damn bbq grills and all thrown.

that 🤬 in neon green with the 2 knives looks crazy as 🤬

🤬 was a ghetto ass Drax

4028532-9391842730-guard.jpg
    700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol that's 🤬 up

I hope she punch every hoe that left her dead in they 🤬