What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Posted-On-Shock-Mansion2426.jpg

🤬 raccoon's...too 🤬 intelligent... too 🤬 intelligent, the whole species should be wiped out... how no one realizes this escapes me....

look at this 🤬 .....they're already commanding lower species to do their bidding...a gator should be a predator of the raccoon, not his transportation over a swamp....how the 🤬 did the raccoon convince the gator to do this???

that should be the real question.....this is the equivalent of seeing a monkey riding a horse....when no one trained it to do so.......

when they start taking over...it's gonna be too late
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Purr
  • Purr
    Yall 🤬 done or nah?
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm out, WTF is this un-hetero 🤬 .

giphy.gif
  • Purr
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    @kat who taught you how to suck 🤬 ???

Your pappy.
  • Purr
  • Purr
  • Purr
  • Purr
    What @stew wished he looked like.... a fine ass puerto rican & black man.

tumblr_mfg9w37Qrc1qifqhio1_500.jpg
  • Purr
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    make_it_stop_boy_meets_world.gif

Please
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    Tropical Storm Bill a fluke. I 🤬 and 🤬 more wind and water than this

It hasn't even hit land yet dumdum.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Members, Writer Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off&On wrote: »
    I love how master p would throw in a unnecessary "uugggggghhhh" in the middle of someone elses verse.
    Master P wrote:
    UUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHGGGHHHH!!!!!

Till u dont even know what they said.

• Reesey
    Reesey 'Tis the internet. Nothing is what it seems. REAL THUGS EAT GREEN APPLE JOLLY RANCHERSMembers Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    600a450702ecfa14fc0cfe58abeb0c52.jpg

Laaawwd.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/7047_10203061652820564_2169769621090816049_n.jpg?oh=ed2d28a98d9e04cadb4f9e7d1e7a44b8&oe=55F662E5[/img]
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    steph-Kegels-webcam-library.gif

Saw this video. Nerdy white chick reminds me of this broad I worked with overseas. Never could get her crunk cause she had this dude that followed her around like a puppy.

Link?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    short term thinking produces short term results
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF

who posting all them dudes?

i aint a jealous 🤬 but none of them can fight or beat me
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ignore list>>>>>>>>
This discussion has been closed.