What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Lil Wayne "Birdman's So Incompetent We're About to Lose Nicki & Drake"

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
Lil Wayne is on the attack, claiming Birdman and company are so incompetent, Nicki Minaj and Drake are about to bail.

Lil Wayne filed new docs in his bitter lawsuit trying to oust Birdman from Young Money, the label that signed Nicki and Drake.

Wayne says Birdman and Cash Money have grossly mismanaged the company by stiffing lots of people who are owed money, failing to fork over profits and lots of other stuff.

Wayne claims the mismanagement is so bad that Nicki and Drake will probably just jump ship.

Hope the judge is an "Anaconda" fan.

Comments

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not even his 🤬 bandit signed wit him
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »

Hope the judge is an "Anaconda" fan.

dead lol
  • antarticp
    Worl'boss wrote: »
    cashmoney done after nikki n drake leave .

who would actually be left if they lose YM ??

bow wow aint even with CM no more right ??
  • antarticp
    Worl'boss wrote: »
    not even his 🤬 bandit signed wit him

yeah birdman looking stupid for that .. young thug and rich homie both stayed indy lol smh .... good move on thier part they got that CM marketing and stayed indy ... tips my hat to both of them dudes for that move !!
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHY ANYONE SIGNED TO YMCMB IS A MYSTERY....
    NOT ONLY WOULD YOU HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE FROM WAYNE, NICK & DRAKE....
    BUT BIRDMAN AS WELL...
    TYGA IS A VERY LUCKY MAN TO HAVE RELEASED A FEW ALBUMS THERE...

WHAT'S GOOD WITH CORY BUNZ?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Told Wayne to holla at Nicki about signing to the Roc. Drake wrote a message like "Can we talk too?" I said: "Sorry Mrs Drizzy"

That Mrs drizzy line is what sent over to apple .... you made that boy cry
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    wayne sound like bcotton talm about we haha. wayne was not running 🤬 hence why he was not getting checks since Black Rob dropped like wo.

I thought bcotton was wayne...that's not wayne? How can anyone be that much of a crazy 🤬 stan 🤬 ? I just assumed he was wayne all this time...

he always does say if wayne die i die

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17292-1383249588-29.gif
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Weezy July 4th
  • bck145
    bck145 East CoastMembers Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Free Weezy July 4th

who's ghostwriting it?
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    edited June 2015
    Birdman's fuckery is catching up with him. Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj are going to jump ship. To Birdman, Wayne is no different than BG, Juvie and the rest of them. He's not going to see a lick of them royalties owed to him. He's going to have to jump ship and start over fresh. At least Wayne has money to show for it unlike the others.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Free Weezy July 4th

A u wayne, young thug, or just a stan?

I thought you were wayne for at least two years...
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birdman own them 🤬
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    owning the publishing is more important than the royalties but I doubt wayne has his publishing
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea Birdman could literally take the biggest L of any rap boss EVER. That includes Suge, after watching the collapse of Deathrow. You can't 🤬 that many ppl outta money and not eventually get exposed. Not only did he rob 🤬 outta they bread, but he constantly flashed money bragging on what he just bought himself. At some point, a artist gotta be thinking "is this 🤬 flashin MY MONEY he owe me". Damn.son
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hes not incompetent.. he just dont care