What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Nicki Had Safaree Banned From The BET Awards Red Carpet

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol nobody mentioning the fact that he admitted to helping her write again

if that's the case this 🤬 ain't 🤬 but a publicity stunt.... for him to get shine

like her being a 🤬 ...
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet he thought that lance Stephenson 🤬 was so clever
    But that happened like 2 years ago and it was a corny line
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nikki 🤬 for all that. 🤬 come back around tho
  • damobb2deep
    I bet he thought that lance Stephenson 🤬 was so clever
    But that happened like 2 years ago and it was a corny line

It dont have to be clever to get the point across...
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    sb bagged nicki before the fame and road it into her being established and beyond ... we talking levels sb is on a level the average or even most of these celebs aint ever see ... if meek wasnt signed with mmg would he even be on nickis radar ?? if meek was still just a local hot act in philly would nicki 🤬 with him??? if meek falls off will she be there to hold him down ?? sb & nicki relationship was bigger than fame and hip hop .... now thats another level most of these established rappers def dont know about ....
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    aneed123 wrote: »

How is Nikki 🤬 when SB dissed her? Y would Nikki want him on the carpet actin like a chatty patty?

bruh you act like safari didn't help nicki get where she at... if it wasn't for him she wouldn't have made some of her biggest hits... now does dude need to man up... yeah but he don't need nicki to eat..

OK he helped her & its over now he needs 2 move on......making diss records dissin Nikki is gonna get u banned from the red carpet its levels 2 this 🤬
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol nobody mentioning the fact that he admitted to helping her write again

if that's the case this 🤬 ain't 🤬 but a publicity stunt.... for him to get shine

like her being a 🤬 ...

nicki a real 🤬 .. she used to mess with butches.. shes not the type of 🤬 she portay like she like fems.. she like women who look like men. she started messing with men 4 fame.

life aint all about money but the entertainment biz.. & u gotta protect your idenity and reputation out there or it hurt ur pocketz.

i dont feel sorry 4 safaree but i hope he move on inside. nicki isnt a REAL person.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Sion Country ass nigga.Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't no reason for him to be on the red carpet. But yea if Nicki did indeed have him banned then that's some petty sht. Expected from her tho
  • gee757
    antarticp wrote: »
    sb bagged nicki before the fame and road it into her being established and beyond ... we talking levels sb is on a level the average or even most of these celebs aint ever see ... if meek wasnt signed with mmg would he even be on nickis radar ?? if meek was still just a local hot act in philly would nicki 🤬 with him??? if meek falls off will she be there to hold him down ?? sb & nicki relationship was bigger than fame and hip hop .... now thats another level most of these established rappers def dont know about ....

Nikki is wit meek cuz she wanna 🤬 wit a winner & she c meek is winnin wit mmg....meek has his own money & fame he don't depend on Nikki 2 get on the red carpet like SB
  • gee757
    sn @ the end of the day meek is a rebound ... she got in it with him too quick after that long 🤬 relationship this is def a rebound for nicki who is used to having a man .... meek there filling a void ..... not knocking cause i def switch places with meek in a heart beat .... nicki minajs rebound ?? best position to be in lol ...... but lets not act like meek is on some other level than sb when it comes to the relationship with nicki ...........

All that matter is meek is getting the 🤬 who cares if he's the rebound smh....theres a million chickz that wanna 🤬 meek right now so nicki can leave & meek is gonna b alright unlike SB
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »

Nikki is wit meek cuz she wanna 🤬 wit a winner & she c meek is winnin wit mmg....meek has his own money & fame he don't depend on Nikki 2 get on the red carpet like SB

lol yeah mate, meek is winning with that last album of is that sold....150k? lol I don't think he sold any copies here in the uk
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    but back then nicki depended on safaree to get her shows.

& thats why i fall back when people get famous.. because swear that if u not famous u the user.. & they think the famous person buying u 🤬 ..

these people had help 2 the top... nobody out there got there by themselves.. but the ACT like it
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who the 🤬 woke up this morning as was like "damn i missed safaree at the BET awards taping last night!"

and sure this 🤬 was there for nikki before the fame but he act like nikki owes him a paycheck still despite them not being together. sometimes you elevate people you 🤬 with and it doesn't work out. but as a grown adult you move on you don't cry about how you helped them grow.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want my ex around me too.

But that's just me.

I'm not cool with any of my exs. Not because I'm or they are childish is just I don't see why I should talk them.

i hate one of them but I'm sure me and her would never cross paths again.
  • gee757
    Y is folks actin like SB ain't diss Nikki?
    lol yeah mate, meek is winning with that last album of is that sold....150k? lol I don't think he sold any copies here in the uk

Meek is winning cuz he's a millionaire wit his own label he don't need album sells 2 eat
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    nicki dont owe him a check.. but fame dont make her real
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Dude wanna be on the red carpet so bad .....

Last time he was on that carpet, he was carrying her purse ... smh
    When
    safaree needs to build his esteem. the reason these people like nicki get famous is play with trick camera's and make people feel like they nobodys because they not on tv.

u should no this how they play with rigged up credits and payola..

he shouldnt even be trying to get fame because of course she will use her influence to make a fool out him. he should lay low til the 🤬 loose her buzz & her manipulated fans come out the trance.

u gotta let people like this live their fantasy and believe they are better than u. they become the MACHINE so they can fight..

its called tatic.. dont walk in the path of public humiliation they have set 4 you. stay out the limelight til they DONE.

she blocked him from the red carpet.... not the show... I'd pull a kanye or lil mo just to 🤬 her off..

Lil mo?
    What did she ever do to anybody?
  • FishNChips
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I wouldn't want my ex around me too.

But that's just me.

I'm not cool with any of my exs. Not because I'm or they are childish is just I don't see why I should talk them.

i hate one of them but I'm sure me and her would never cross paths again.

people who date each other in the entertainment industry (music, film, tv, etc.) have to deal with it though. You don't hear this about any other ex couples
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    its,a damn shame cause meek thinking he calling out somebody else 🤬 on check... when he calling out his own she only using him 4 a check caise young money having problems, so shes pulling this publicly stunt with meek, when she really want tom hanks.. smh
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    DUDE JUST NEEDS TO DROP THE NUDES AND TAPES
  • damobb2deep
    aneed123 wrote: »

How is Nikki 🤬 when SB dissed her? Y would Nikki want him on the carpet actin like a chatty patty?

bruh you act like safari didn't help nicki get where she at... if it wasn't for him she wouldn't have made some of her biggest hits... now does dude need to man up... yeah but he don't need nicki to eat..

OK he helped her & its over now he needs 2 move on......making diss records dissin Nikki is gonna get u banned from the red carpet its levels 2 this 🤬

lol you stanning hard...

bruh that song was not a "diss record" he not one time said "🤬 nicki" or "nicki a bytch" nothing like that...
  • FishNChips
    Y is folks actin like SB ain't diss Nikki?

Meek is winning cuz he's a millionaire wit his own label he don't need album sells 2 eat
    sells? I think you mean sales mate. and his label needs to actually be successful if he's going to make money. anyone can have a label that doesn't make money
  • damobb2deep
    DUDE JUST NEEDS TO DROP THE NUDES AND TAPES

nicki naked will be a disappointment to alot of 🤬 ...
  • damobb2deep
    its,a damn shame cause meek thinking he calling out somebody else 🤬 on check... when he calling out his own she only using him 4 a check caise young money having problems, so shes pulling this publicly stunt with meek, when she really want tom hanks.. smh

#youarebananacreampie