What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

All New All Different Marvel

Comments

• nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
  • nicky the don
    But after seeing all this, I've noticed there hasn't been a mention of Odinson. DC and Marvel are really trying to shrink my must read list.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    The Ultimates are the most powerful team in the Marvel world now lol

Thor is gone ....,.....wack

Xmen may be the go to books

Spiderman still can't get a new suit smh

Avengers is a toss right now not it feeling it as of yet will have to see
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there are 3 Spider-Men now with their own ongoings? What happened to Kaine?
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    So there are 3 Spider-Men now with their own ongoings? What happened to Kaine?

He was a great character IMO
  • nicky the don
    I think Kaine or Ben died in Spider Verse, or was transformed into a human spider or something, I'll have to check. Spider Man 2099 is supposed to be back in his own time.

Still haven't seen Reed, Sue, Ultimate Reed or Cable. I also hope they expand the cosmic line.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old Man Logan is going to be the gem and bring back Wolverines old fans because Old Man Logan is a blood 🤬 older Logan, no longer the good guy avenger wolverine we getting that Savage Wolverine.

The X Universe looks like they going back to what made the X books giants. Extraordinary X Men, All New X Men,, Uncanny X Men is all being copped.

The Ultimates also, Where's the Mastero Solo. Uncanny Avengers looks nice.

But Not having the fantastic four feels weird

• Cain
    waterproof wrote: »
    Old Man Logan is going to be the gem and bring back Wolverines old fans because Old Man Logan is a blood 🤬 older Logan, no longer the good guy avenger wolverine we getting that Savage Wolverine.

The X Universe looks like they going back to what made the X books giants. Extraordinary X Men, All New X Men,, Uncanny X Men is all being copped.

The Ultimates also, Where's the Mastero Solo. Uncanny Avengers looks nice.

But Not having the fantastic four feels weird

Never was FF fan so then being missing not a big deal.

Old Man Logan is a good character it would still be good to see the younger version of Wolverine.

Maestro getting his own stand alone boom might be a good read
  • nicky the don
    It's still a few not announced yet, some people we haven't seen yet. Reed, The Maker, Sue, Cable, Doom, Loki, Silver Surfer.

I wonder about Thanos?

Also announced Moon Knight will continue.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll check out Amazing Spider-Man, Charles Soule's Daredevil and maybe James Robinson's Squadron Supreme. That's pretty much it though.
  • nicky the don
    Damn, Peter Parker will be global now, dealing with his company. A lesser Stark Industries.
    Spider Man will be tech infused now.
    SM will be Peter's "bodyguard", like Iron Man and Tony Stark was.
    The Spider Car debuts.

SPIDER-MANnewdesign-mtv-1435670830.jpg?1435686138

SMobile-FINAL_Colorv2-mtv-1435670835.jpg?1435686128
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I guess Miles is the NYC Spidey then. To me, the dopest Spider-Man costume redesign was the one that Ben Reilly rocked after the Clone Saga.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Cain wrote: »

The Ultimates return, but not the old team. Now it's Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, Ms America Chavez and Galactus.

lol what? Please tell me this is a joke.

Exactly, if him and Blue Marvel on the team they can't be beat. Has to be a joke or a very repowered Galactus

they couldn't convince me to like this 🤬 if i was on acid. stop paying attention to comics for a couple of years and the world goes crazy. they must be sniffing glue or taking mushrooms over at marvel. they have officially jumped the shark. that goes for every one of these new books and characters. the only thing i'll be checking for is spiderman and uncanny x men
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, Peter Parker will be global now, dealing with his company. A lesser Stark Industries.
    Spider Man will be tech infused now.
    SM will be Peter's "bodyguard", like Iron Man and Tony Stark was.
    The Spider Car debuts.

SPIDER-MANnewdesign-mtv-1435670830.jpg?1435686138

SMobile-FINAL_Colorv2-mtv-1435670835.jpg?1435686128

i'm done. i'll stick with miles morales from here on out. its time for a change anyway.
  • lord nemesis
    So are the MC2 characters in this new universe or are they all dead?
  • Cain
    What's the deal with Prof X? Is he still dead or he coming back? They did him kinda 🤬 the way the killed him off
  • nicky the don
    They haven't said anything about MC2 or Prof X. At first I thought they might bring May over since they said it's only 1 universe (like with Squadron Supreme), but Spider Gwen proves that other universes live, so she might still be somewhere. She's not in Web Warriors.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn young Blue Marvel? Im a few weeks behind on secret wars and all of the tie ins so I got some reading to do

cs wtf @ no Odinson
  • Bcotton5
    damn young Blue Marvel? Im a few weeks behind on secret wars and all of the tie ins so I got some reading to do

cs wtf @ no Odinson
  • nicky the don
    Damn Secret Wars 4 was good. Loving this event.
  • Bcotton5
    secret wars 4 dropped today Ill drop a list of the other books I aint dropping all the link though

672192_secret-wars-4.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    Marvel-Collage-7-1-2015.jpg

A-Force #02
    All-New, All-Different Marvel Previews
    Amazing Spider-Man #19.1 – TBR
    Darth Vader #07 – TBR
    Future Imperfect #02 – TBR
    Giant-Size Little Marvel AvX #02 – TBR
    Groot #02
    Guardians Team-Up #07
    Princess Leia #05 – TBR
    Red Skull #01
    Secret Wars #04
    Secret Wars Journal #03
    Ultimate End #03
    Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #07 – TBR
    X-Tinction Agenda #02
    Years Of Future Past #02
  • nicky the don
    I loved Infinity but damn this is dope.
  • Bcotton5
  • Splackavelli
    i just read secret wars battle world on youtube so now i understand whats going on. i also glanced at that old man logan and the A squad or whatever you call that all female team. i'm okay with this. its just a phase like civil war. avengers vs x or whatever big event and when the dust settles there will be one universe. all i ask is that they do away with that web warrior 🤬 . i checked it out on brandon hex('s) youtube channel he has some pretty good stuff and he has the events playlisted. his uploads are usually 15 minutes long and he doesn't jump from page to page real fast like most uploaders. he pans out and zooms in for about 3 minutes so reading isn't so strenuous.