What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

All New All Different Marvel

Comments

• Goonberg Scandal
    Goonberg Scandal Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    willhustle wrote: »
    Marvel & DC need to stop with the universe relaunches. Makes it hard to keep up with the comics.

Marvel been 🤬 up storylines by relaunching titles over and over again ever since the mid 90s.
  • Goonberg Scandal
    They haven't said anything about MC2 or Prof X. At first I thought they might bring May over since they said it's only 1 universe (like with Squadron Supreme), but Spider Gwen proves that other universes live, so she might still be somewhere. She's not in Web Warriors.

X-Men been doing Professor-X 🤬 ever since Cyclops became leader of the whole X-men team. i remember Cyclops used to check Professor-X left and right when Cyclops become leader of all X-men operations.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Man, they offed my boy.

Gave him the Phoenix Force and then allowed him to get wrecked.
  • DrMindbender122
    @Cain - Spiderman (Peter, not Miles) does have a new suit. He has an armor suit with a slight redesign to it.

While Marvel is making Tony Stark/Iron Man they're Top Dog character, Parker is going the route of being Tony Stark 2.0. His company finally took off and he is supposed to be a millionaire. He'll still be Spiderman, but more of a mentor type to Miles Morales.

Parker will supposedly get into the tech business and start rocking his own armor.

Also, no more Banner as the Hulk. It has been confirmed that someone else (an Asian) will be The Hulk.
  • DrMindbender122
    SPIDER-MANnewdesign-mtv-1435670830.jpg?quality=0.8&format=jpg&width=481

Dude is an Avenger, has access to their equipment, will be a multi-millionaire, but will get around in this 🤬 :

SMobile-FINAL_Colorv2-mtv-1435670835.jpg?quality=0.8&format=jpg&width=481

SMH...
  • DrMindbender122
  • DrMindbender122
    I'm all for change, but I'm not feeling a lot of the stuff that Marvel has lined up. Two reboots in less than three years...

I'm gonna a give them a chance, though.
  • nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Well, it's not a reboot really. Marvel Now wasn't a reboot, just all new #1's. History will remain and people will remember before the changes. They're restarting every year now, like tv seasons.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I guess Miles is the NYC Spidey then. To me, the dopest Spider-Man costume redesign was the one that Ben Reilly rocked after the Clone Saga.

Scarlet Spider and Miles Morales were the dopest spidey costumes imo. They could do away with that 🤬 ass spidey car. He swings on webs.
  • Goonberg Scandal
    If the Spidermobile was a failure in the gold/silver age, what makes Marvel think the Spidermobile will be a success today? smh
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    haha that was funny. they have my boy out here like magneto now. the phoenix force should've left scott and went to a new host. It looks like they're foreshadowing how doom will lose the power, but hopefully Reed and Maker get to whoop his ass. I wonder where's Captain Universe? I don't recall what happened to her.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think that was the full phoenix force. Hard for me to believe they just gonna let Doom 🤬 the phoenix so effortlessly considering how strong that power has been for decades
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn yall 🤬 dropping spoilers lol Im like 4 weeks behind lol
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    jono wrote: »
    I dont think that was the full phoenix force. Hard for me to believe they just gonna let Doom 🤬 the phoenix so effortlessly considering how strong that power has been for decades

Since Doom and Strange killed all the Beyonders I'm assuming that his power infinite. I believe the writers are showing how powerful he is by killing the Phoenix. Let's no forget this is pocket universe so all old rules are gone.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes sense.
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    damn yall 🤬 dropping spoilers lol Im like 4 weeks behind lol

My bad lol
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    nah that wasn't the full phoenix force, at least it wasn't at full power. I think either all of the Beyonders or alive or perhaps just the original Beyonder. I hope he's a major player. It looks like he might show up in the next issue
  • BangEm_Bart
    What about Luke cage and Jessica Jones or Richard and sue reed?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Gambit and daredevil together is dope.
  • nicky the don
    I don't think that's Gambit.

They haven't said what'll happen to Reed and others yet. I think they still have about 10-15 books to announce.
  • nicky the don
    Damn, now we get a female Blade.

11012781_10153093258581359_3684073326370758606_n.jpg?1436575616
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Marvel just gonna keep trotting out female versions of characters? That's their thing now?
  • DrMindbender122
    I don't think that's Gambit.

They haven't said what'll happen to Reed and others yet. I think they still have about 10-15 books to announce.

Someone at Marvel said that's definitely NOT Gambit as Daredevil's new apprentice.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Bruh, why???
    They should've left blade alone. Wtf man.
  • nicky the don
    Also back.

SQGIRL2015B001-Cover-8cdb6.jpg
  • nicky the don
    The female Blade will be his daughter, named Fallon Grey. He'll still be in the book with her, or they'll be together in the book.

blade-720x210.jpg