What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Comments

• The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goku's ass was about to say no to 100 million zeni til Goten told that 🤬 muthafucka that Chi Chi would probably let him go to King Kai's planet to train if he bought home some money. Goku then took the money bought it to Chi Chi, asked her if he could dip out, she said yes and not a second later that muthafucka was gone. 🤬 damn shame, although instant transmission makes it easy to leave and come back.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Gundams and history. I have nothing else to offer an asteroid rushing to the sunMembers Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goku really is lucky CPS isn't a thing in the dragonball universe. Granted Goten can fly but damn
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so finally watched the first episode I wonder who's wrecking planets and have the Kais shook? This guy Goku really is a deadbeat sack of 🤬 man smh have Goten doing yard work while he screws around. Then with the first opportunity dips out on his family no problem. Gohan....bruh.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Something about the animation style tho that i'm not feeling but dbz was always switching artist every other episode so i'll wait
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who feels weird about having to actually wait to watch the next dbs episode? I mean 🤬 hell, how long have we had to wait to do that?!
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only feel weird for those that dragon ball z is the only anime they've watched.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only feel weird for those that dragon ball z is the only anime they've watched.

Oh dear...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Yo gotta be honest. once the nostalgia wore off, episode was kinda wack.
    I remember wacthin' the first DBZ episode on Cartoon Network when I was about 8. They'd hyped the 🤬 out of it and the first episode did not disappoint. Raditz tore 🤬 up straight away. I knew DB was gonna try be a lot funnier but fam 🤬 that get to the beef.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    True ^

I need Dragon Ball Super Kai... where they cut out all the filler.

You cut out the filler of the first episode it woulda been 4 minutes long.

No 🤬 given about gotens pond water
    no 🤬 given about beerus eating
    no 🤬 given about gokus new 🤬 unifom
    no 🤬 given about pretty much anything that happened really

Introduce the new villain and lets get going
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The filler 🤬 doesn't bother me as much as them basically retelling BoG, it's like why make the movie in the first place if you were going to redo it in the series (other than obviously milk the franchise and make some coin off it)....

DBS should've picked up after BoG with maybe the first episode being a recap of what happened in BoG then the next episode is Vegeta and Goku going to go train with Whis...
  • blu197
    edited July 2015
    DBS ep.3-5 title revealed, basically retelling BoG, i might skip the first 10 or so episodes when the BoG Arc will be close to being over, plus it's better that way for me so i can watch multiple episodes in a row....

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Lotta people gonna wait til the end of the year then marathon it
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    cyr0gen wrote: »
    Why didn't they just wish Dr. Gero into the hyperbolic time chamber and destroy the door when Trunks comes back in time to warn them?

I don't think they knew that Dr.Gero was alive, it wasn't implicitly stated. It was only stated that he created 2 Androids who came to life and wrecked havoc.

My only gripe is why didn't Vegeta continue training in the hyperbolic time chamber versus the gravity training ? He got immensely powerful multiplying is power level like 10 fold in just 1 day (Earth time). If I were Vegeta I would have spent a week in there training, the amount of Zenkai boosts Vegeta would have gotten from the harsh climate both physically and psychologically would have pushed him beyond SSJ2 to SSJ3. I would have taken younger Trunks in there with me and gone all out.

The issue with Vegeta maaaannn, he never asked for help, whereas Goku always did. That's why Goku was able to go so much further and why it took Vegeta so long to catch up. Sure he was still second strongest but he could have been on Goku's level in DBZ towards the end if he utilized help. I must say tho, for MOST of the sagas save for the Buu saga Vegeta was practically neck and neck with Goku and when Goku was ahead it was only by a small margin.
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Goku really is lucky CPS isn't a thing in the dragonball universe. Granted Goten can fly but damn

Cps? 🤬 this is dragon Ball z wtf are you talking about
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    When does DBS air ?
  • The Hue
    Today, I'm watching the second episode right now.
  • OmegaConflict
    The Hue wrote: »

Link 🤬 !???
  • The Hue
    CONFLICT wrote: »

Link 🤬 !???

🤬 🤬 you betta just google that 🤬 , you coming at me all wrong 🤬
  • OmegaConflict

Link 🤬 !???

🤬 🤬 !
  • The Hue
    edited July 2015

Link 🤬 !???

🤬 🤬 !

Lol dry your tears 🤬 🤬 I got you

http://gogoanime.tv/dragon-ball-super-episode-2
  • Delphas
    Delphas NYMembers Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This slow pace and no action is killing it for me. I might have to jump back in 3-4 episodes from now.
  • blu197
    Y'all 🤬 who can't deal with filler must not have watched DB or DBZ on tv at all and the just the fights on YouTube or some 🤬 , Dragon Ball filler actually serves a purpose and builds up the fights/characters so when they finally happens you're more hyped and appreciate it more..

Frieza vs Goku and Goku vs Vegeta 1 wouldn't be classic fights without the filler, if the show was mostly just non stop action,action,action nobody over the age 7 would care about Dragon Ball..
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »
    Y'all 🤬 who can't deal with filler must not have watched DB or DBZ on tv at all and the just the fights on YouTube or some 🤬 , Dragon Ball filler actually serves a purpose and builds up the fights/characters so when they finally happens you're more hyped and appreciate it more..

Frieza vs Goku and Goku vs Vegeta 1 wouldn't be classic fights without the filler, if the show was mostly just non stop action,action,action nobody over the age 7 would care about Dragon Ball..

Dragon Ball Kai>>>Dragon Ball Z

They kept the main story intact and purge the scenes that weren't relevant to the plot(Yamcha,Tien, and Chiatzou vs 4 dead Ginyu Force members on King Kai's planet) or speed through it(Namek exploding in 5 minutes but took 13 episodes to conclude the final fight)
  • blu197
    blu197 wrote: »

Dragon Ball Kai>>>Dragon Ball Z

They kept the main story intact and purge the scenes that weren't relevant to the plot(Yamcha,Tien, and Chiatzou vs 4 dead Ginyu Force members on King Kai's planet) or speed through it(Namek exploding in 5 minutes but took 13 episodes to conclude the final fight)

Kai left out so much detail on important 🤬 it was unwatchable, like Piccolo training Gohan, Gokus training on his way to Namek, Vegetas character development on Namek/Cell saga ect..

Kai was chopping down sagas into 30-35 episodes, even some of the fights got cut down....
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vegetas family vacation was funny