What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What's your favorite hip hop montage

TayGettem
TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
What's your fav song dedicated to hip hop/rap culture

Mine is

Comments

• Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i always found this album cover disrespectful. The roots are a gimmick and they know it. Purposely trying to be different, but completely sold out and get nothing but props. This the kinda group that prides itself on acting like they are better than hip hop, but yet, commits the ultimate treason. Yeah, get ya money, but make fun of 🤬 who get the money, in the process? 🤬 them. ?uestlove is a geeky lame, and tariq's a phoney. That fool aint deep. he aint lyrical.

• deakino
    deakino The Gate CityMembers Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^Damn.
  • Nkombe
    Nkombe Members Posts: 114 ✭✭
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    i always found this album cover disrespectful. The roots are a gimmick and they know it. Purposely trying to be different, but completely sold out and get nothing but props. This the kinda group that prides itself on acting like they are better than hip hop, but yet, commits the ultimate treason. Yeah, get ya money, but make fun of 🤬 who get the money, in the process? 🤬 them. ?uestlove is a geeky lame, and tariq's a phoney. That fool aint deep. he aint lyrical.

Tell them how you really feel.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

U maaaaaaaaad bruh
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015

Lets roast Dave yall.

"Dave is nominated for.....(insert ether here).

maxresdefault.jpg

• yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    I got 2
    Tupac old school

Hip hop baby BONE

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you mean homage and not montage?
  • blatalian
    blatalian I B Dat...Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

GOAT homage song to hip-hop...
  • TayGettem
    smp4life wrote: »

No I meant montage
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭

No I meant montage

You should invest in a dictionary then.
  • TayGettem

No I meant montage

You should invest in a dictionary then.

Not one Fck given
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Wyclef track was dope at the time, 'cause it was all up to date with the beefs.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Dave did one of them not dap you or something at an autograph session?

Ol Stannish my little brother loves you how could you do him like that ass nucca
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭

What happened homie? Them 🤬 kicked you out the group?

Rahzel is that you?