What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Beats Teardown. Are you getting your money's worth?

1235»

Comments

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    All that talk about Sauconys sounds good

But I'm supportin my folks any way I can and occasionally I'm not mad at paying a premium if I like the product or the service.

It's possible to love both Ferrari's and Mo Town while holding them in the same regard. Only Outsiders playing off of our own insecurities make you think or believe otherwise. Whether it be financially or materially

I'm not saying that you should waste your money on just anything or something because a Black Person made it but don't put their products First which honestly we normally do, word to Audis. I get it tho...
  • Nkombe
    Nkombe Members Posts: 114 ✭✭
    I'll stick with Skullcandy
  • grYmes
    grYmes Diversify your bonds...Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    All that talk about Sauconys sounds good

But I'm supportin my folks any way I can and occasionally I'm not mad at paying a premium if I like the product or the service.

It's possible to love both Ferrari's and Mo Town while holding them in the same regard. Only Outsiders playing off of our own insecurities make you think or believe otherwise. Whether it be financially or materially

I'm not saying that you should waste your money on just anything or something because a Black Person made it but don't put their products First which honestly we normally do, word to Audis. I get it tho...

I think Dr. Dre is gonna be ok bro.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never owned a pair, never will. The world of audio products goes like this; if you haven't heard of it, it's either great or trash and if you hear of it all the time, it's most likely overpriced (Bose/Beats). Any company that spends that much on marketing couldn't possibly be putting their money to good use on the product side. The speakers in my car are from a small company where sometimes the owner picks up the phone himself and they consistently win sound quality awards. Cost more now than when I bought them 5 years ago.
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qawshun wrote: »
    Dunno about that but this joint knock
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFva5-dd4YNnnMRwjriSXjpK0Kl-Fbt2TV-Wcd08ZqruFMpVlx_oYWJ1E

These Harmon Kardon beat too
    2nio8rd.jpg
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been telling people Beats sound just like any other headphones. For some reason they sound good through my phone than my ipod.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

2nio8rd.jpg

🤬 at my job got this, that 🤬 knock!
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

2nio8rd.jpg

🤬 at my job got this, that 🤬 knock!

Yeah I picked it up back in May
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    USpiwhp.jpg

Going on 10 yrs now, $100. Been laughing at Beats owners for years now.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    To me the Beats headphones were always more of a fashion thing than actual superior headphones

🤬 basically buy them for the same reason they may pick up Js instead of a pair of New Balance

Beats are some "my first headphones" or for kids 🤬 .

I'll take some New Balance 996's over a pair of J's all day.

For real, in high school I had 4 pairs of Sauconys, 4 pair equal to one pair of Jordan's in price range.
    Why would I pay $189 for one pair of shoes when I can get four pair for $32.

Sauconys were dope
  • south4life
    south4life Bama Repesenta! Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife bought my daughter some pink beats by dre headphones for Christmas last year, she broke them 🤬 4, months later wasted almost $200!
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at people buying into them I been said they really paying for Dre stamp that's all