What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Homie At It Again!!! Creflo Dollar: Demons Stole My Private Jet

13»

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Any one who believes in Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduisn, Sikhism, Baha i Fai deserves to get pimped.

I'm an Athiest but I don't knock people for having faith. Personally I think it's all 🤬 .

I remember seeing the video of him rationalizing the plane. All I could think was when does common sense for these people kick in and let's them see how much 🤬 this guy is on.

You know in latino culture being atheist is damn near worse than being a 🤬 male. Even the damn criminals have a saint they worship and pray too lol.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    FB hasn't done black Christians any favors either. How many of y'all can go on FB right now and see endless Jesus posts from people that are suspect as hell? And that's putting it mildly. I'm a spiritual individual and I knock no one for being a believer or a non-believer, but I get so annoyed.

"Jesus this, Jesus that." Take your ass on somewhere with all that 🤬 . We know you're a "good, black Christian", but do you need to broadcast it with everything? I think it's a vanity thing.

So yeah, I can see people feeding into Creflo's 🤬 . Too many people desperately wanna be a part of something.

It's cool to count your blessings. It's not cool for you to make me count them with you.

I had this discussion with my uncle a couple of weeks ago (whom is very religious). I don't like when they openly pray live on their status. It's a quote in the bible that describes them as pagans. Praying should be done behind close doors not live on social media

Ay yo, you got the scriptures on that? I wanna show it to somebody.

@Lab Baby It's in the new testament I know for sure but I think it's in Matthew 6: 6-7

The fifth verse is good too.
    5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. 7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
    Matt 6:5-7

That's a dope verse right there. Matter fact that's the one I was looking for.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where the link at tho reads kinda satirical
  • Nkombe
    Nkombe Members Posts: 114 ✭✭
    bigb86 wrote: »

@bigb86

Its real bruh, that 🤬 is wild lol.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nkombe wrote: »
    bigb86 wrote: »

@bigb86

Its real bruh, that 🤬 is wild lol.

SMH Barely made it through a minute LOL.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    FB hasn't done black Christians any favors either. How many of y'all can go on FB right now and see endless Jesus posts from people that are suspect as hell? And that's putting it mildly. I'm a spiritual individual and I knock no one for being a believer or a non-believer, but I get so annoyed.

"Jesus this, Jesus that." Take your ass on somewhere with all that 🤬 . We know you're a "good, black Christian", but do you need to broadcast it with everything? I think it's a vanity thing.

So yeah, I can see people feeding into Creflo's 🤬 . Too many people desperately wanna be a part of something.

It's cool to count your blessings. It's not cool for you to make me count them with you.

I hate watching shows/interviews etc etc and they drop the saying " as Christian". Man shut the 🤬 up. Even here I see posters on some 🤬 🤬 and turn around an say 🤬 like I 🤬 hate Spics, Wetbacks.... like really yo.

@Texas boi does this a lot. But I guess he'll come in here from a taking selfie break and say he's only human.

Your post is full of feelings.

Stop mentioning me.

I am only human.

and 🤬 Bless You
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015

@blackrain My parents know I don't believe in 🤬 and say it's my choice. My family that is straight off the ship don't understand it but they don't say 🤬 . But it doesn't stop my mom from saying "Sólo Diosito sabe" que dois te bendiga"
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Creflo a bigger hustler than Jay-Z.he could sell snow to an Eskimo
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So did Mase retire
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dat 🤬 said Ima get a billion dollar spaceship to go get tithes from Martians lol lawd have mercy Smh
  • willhustle
    willhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't no religious person & I do believe in 🤬 (if it makes sense)but people like Creflo Dollar is nothing more than a 🤬 posing as a fraudulent ass "pastor". I have a issue with people who use 🤬 /religion to get over on people for monetary gain or preach the word but don't live by the word. Main reason I don't get involved with church. People like this gone bust hell wide open.