What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Doctors Are Taking Selfies Near Patient's Vaginas

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalanceMembers Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ABSURD.PEOPLE ARE BECOMING WILD ANIMALS.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man this generation dont give a 🤬 bout a thing...
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ABSURD.PEOPLE ARE BECOMING WILD ANIMALS.

Nah, people are just stupid, and always have been. The difference now is that they can put it on display.

I CO-SIGN HALF OF YOUR STATEMENT BUT YOU WOULD THINK THE GENERATIONS WOULD GROW WISER.PEOPLE ARE JUST CARRYING ON SCIENTIFICAL KNOWLEDGE TO HAVE MORE COMFORT WHILE MORALITY IS LOOKED UPON LIKE VINTAGE FILOSOFY.PEOPLE ARE JUST GIVING LESS AND LESS 🤬 .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lawsuits.

Patient privacy.

It's simple.

If they're truly not giving consent, they have a win.
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast harbinger of existential angst Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I know a homie I went to school with that I wouldn't be shocked if he pulled some 🤬 like this after he finishes his residency. Our generation isn't naturally in awe of professionalism like the past. Of course most companies in various fields(I can't speak for the medical field though) arent really losing any sleep over the newer generations' apathy for the status quo and are relaxing certain antiquated formalities to adapt to the culture change and make the jobs more attractive from a competitive recruiting perspective.

The even newer/future generation that will/has grown up in the smartphone era will be even worse in that regard.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember this white girl (I think she is a RN or some shss) on my newsfeed, snuck a picture of two random hospital patients (I think they was a couple) in a waiting room & captioned "this guy is too fat to be with that woman". everybody was clowning girl for doing that, dumb b*tch about to risk her career over some likes. Make it so bad, she fat her damn self
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that broad is annoying as 🤬
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the title would have mentioned 🤬 being pregnant i would have not come in here.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the crown photobombing during the Doc selfie
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    I didn't watch the vid but that's creepy af SMMFH.

Those guys are idiots

This selfie 🤬 is 🤬 man, ppl doing 🤬 🤬 for cosign/likes. 🤬 wack SMMFH.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sicko's w/ cell phones.....
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lawsuit money
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Creepset to the n'th power
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'd give them a pass if they were little 🤬 , but smh at grown men with phds risking their jobs and professional reputations for some likes on the internet.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't get me wrong, the pictures are funny, but why would you post em online? face showing... on your instagram? lmao i swear some 🤬 are 🤬 .
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see the caption now

Work Stinks

#PussyNotOnFleek
    #OBGYN420

• Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deaaad @ "you cannot see her 🤬 or her face"
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside With all due respect, I barely respect niggas. Nike sweat suit, I'm ready to check niggas!Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selfies is some feminine 🤬 doe. Any 🤬 taking selfies 🤬 made!
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anybody seen this had me rolling.

they were posting it on ig.. like takin pictures while your patient dying

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/18jgqt.jpg[/IMG =))[/img]