What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Comments

• Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with being a drake fan, it's the dudes that straight cut off Meek mill

I would've never cut the 🤬 ass 🤬 off if he handled it differently & made a diss record

How you cut a 🤬 off that was never "on" with you?

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    So all these 🤬 who never heard of Meek before Nicki were asleep when he was dropping dreamchasers 1-3?

I don't believe that.. them dreamchasers tapes are classic

lmao if those are classics we might as well call So Far Gone and Take Care classics as well since their better than DC1-3

I've always said take care is a classic & nothin was the same is damn near classic of not classic

• (Nope)
    (Nope) NawfNawfMembers Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake having ghostwriters is no surprise, he's a known herb. Meek being a herb on Twitter because "he's from the trap" is some cliched herb 🤬 too, but she's bringing something new to the conversation.

Just looked at her and questioned my whole existence.
    nex gin wrote: »
    I ain't even mad though. Chick is gorgeous.

0709-zasia-sub-4.jpg

• kingofkingz
    Post Bhris freestyle

Meek ain't expose 🤬 ! Where's the proof at?

He just another jealous ass hater makin allegations with nothing to back it up with
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Yall some weirdos. If Drake really has ghostwriters why you mad for Meek exposing him??

I'm not but some ppl probably mad cuz it's really none of his business..especially if u knew n kept his verse on ya 🤬
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Yall some weirdos. If Drake really has ghostwriters why you mad for Meek exposing him??

ive said it b4 but no one thinks(well at least i dont) ghostwriting is cool but, aint no real deal proof and meek was drake biggest fan now prollems with nicki got him pullin hoe moves n twitter snitchin. aint mad at meek thats they 🤬 but ion respect that hoe 🤬 anymore than i would respect a great rapper needing whole verses written.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Sion I got mad respect for your musical opinions in most cases. But 🤬 NO. drake is not exempt from answering any rapper or any rumor. Simple fact is, drake rap about a lot of street 🤬 , a lot alleged beef and haters and all that. That same 🤬 he makes his money off of comes back and doesn't check out, now he doesn't have to provide justification?

Even tho Drake dwarfs meek in almost every category in entertainment, this is still a 🤬 you might have to actually see in them streets you wanna record your videos in. He hangs with the same people who damn near give you your rep on that side of town.

He got some explaining to do. It's up to the fans to care or not.

I agree 100% , aint no 🤬 exempt from battling but Drake just a safe ass 🤬 , I wish I freakin WISH he woulda gone at Kendrick, I wish he'd be way more vocal against artists but he just don't do it. He doesn't even do the REAL interviews that are going to ask him the REAL questions we want answers to. That's why he avoids Charlamange and the Breakfast Club. Sooner or later tho he will have to answer 🤬 and answer for the ghostwriting 🤬 .
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ovoCapo wrote: »

yeah about this alot of 🤬 do the free(insert name) for many reasons other than loyalty 🤬 mans could be locked up for 2 months he outside decked out in free(insert niggardly name here) and be 🤬 his 🤬 for the whole 2 months miss me with this 🤬

Ok so meek disregards drake wearing free meek mill shirts while he locked up
    Meek disregards drake giving him a verse on his album

Both those don't mean 🤬 ...

But then meek flips when drake don't tweet the albums release....

This makes perfect sense to you? Wtf?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel sorry for the 🤬 who copped Meek & Drake in the CYOL their stock just dropped @Sion @Jazzybella :))
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    gemini86 wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    So now the IC is full of Drake fans huh

stop worrying about rappers' fans. youre on a hiphop site. you are a fan of rap. change that argument because it sounds stupid. learn to be respectful of others opinion. its a forum

A lot of you guys sound stupid and bitchmade when you're caping for Drake but a month from now will be making fun of him again

And i don't need to respect any of you people's opinions
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion I got mad respect for your musical opinions in most cases. But 🤬 NO. drake is not exempt from answering any rapper or any rumor. Simple fact is, drake rap about a lot of street 🤬 , a lot alleged beef and haters and all that. That same 🤬 he makes his money off of comes back and doesn't check out, now he doesn't have to provide justification?

Even tho Drake dwarfs meek in almost every category in entertainment, this is still a 🤬 you might have to actually see in them streets you wanna record your videos in. He hangs with the same people who damn near give you your rep on that side of town.

Hes right ^

Its time out for that passive aggressive 🤬 , we need answers not no inspirational instagram quotes regarding the situation. The whole hip hop community needs and deserves answers.
  • kingofkingz

So now it's meek opinion about drake having a ghostwriter lol.. now I see it's really over nicki
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post Bhris freestyle

Meek ain't expose 🤬 ! Where's the proof at?

He just another jealous ass hater makin allegations with nothing to back it up with

I will try but I am 🤬 as hell right now lol.

It was a funk flex freestyle on YouTube.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy M.O.B. Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sion

That's why I'm saying you better off just saying Drake the only rapper in the game who you can throw a bottle at him you can puch him you can go on a twitter rant about him it's all good becuz he bigger then y'all so he don't have to flat out battle you and if you above him then he don't have to battle you either becuz you above him.... And I can't do the Jay Z comparison becuz Jay was apart of arguably the biggest rap battle ever and called out names... You shouldn't be given passes based on yo money the work you put in should be what gives you a pass which Drake clearly does have enough of to be allowed to just ignore everybody like he's already a goat.....

Drake battling Meek isnt gonna affect Drake status wise or money wise in a negative way.....if anything it would help him out becuz he's battling a rapper who's hot out here himself
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did meek backtrack yet?
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did meek backtrack yet?

or is this gangsta 🤬 on?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody can be above going at anybody if it don't fit their plans.

You never hold off your dream because of what somebody else said especially when it doesn't matter.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

Drake does rap a lot about people hatin him and thinking he's soft but street 🤬 ? Nah. Saying you know street 🤬 ain't rapping about street 🤬 it's just trying to ride their coattails for street credibility
This discussion has been closed.