What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDBIID wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    So it's 🤬 over?

Smfh I swear these new 🤬 are straight up 🤬 . I wish I was born in the 80's.

Like Tyga?

U trynna come at me 🤬 or what
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Change of heart apparently, Meek shouting out Drake at a VA show

Lmao at this....and 🤬 thought Meek was sending the 1st shots for a battle and defending "real hip hop". 24 hrs later he shouting the 🤬 out.

"🤬 say my name on radio then call my phone saying its just entertainment" - Drake

Lol Drake a fckin prophet bru I forgot what song he said that on and I might of mis quoted but I know he said something similar to that effect

But he most likely didn't write that.

Y'all can't really prove that
    So many people seem to forget there are Ghostwriters in every category of music
    It's just most artist don't get called out on it
    The sad part is on iyrtitl the 🤬 who was Ghostwriting was given credit on the back of the cover
    Hell there's even a award for best song writer aka Ghostwriting
    Jody breeze even won the award for written diddys 🤬
    Starlito, currenesy wrote for Wayne
    Even drakes written for tyga and Rita
    Nobody fussed abt it den but since meek said it suddenly its a end all be all event
    I can see right now 🤬 gonna forever say Drake use Ghostwriters now
    But even a Ghostwriter can't pen his life story
    He can write a few bars and give him a flow to put with a verse
    But y'all can't sit here and really say every ablum and mixtape his ever dropped is ghostwritten
    I think when he switched up his style that's when the Ghostwriting came in
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2015
    Meek u did it u got the internet going nuts off ya tweets lol
  • murdap
    murdap "they are what we thought they were and we let them off the hook"Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    50 pages of drake 🤬 lick

• Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    gee757 wrote: »
    Smh 48 pgs of chatty patty 🤬 .....& anybody that calls wat meek said out here n va a apology is a idiot.... Smh 48 pgs wow

Never thought I would agree with gee but he's right, 🤬 49 pages, some of you posters need to learn to chill with the post comment option, it ruins threads when they go too long, the next time something good happens calm the 🤬 down, it's hard to gather info on whats happening / happened when your all pushing 🤬 to 50 pages of 🤬 , fair enough if you have something interesting to say or something funny.

Yet both of you added to the thread FOH
  • gee757
    murdap wrote: »
    50 pages of drake 🤬 lick

Nothing but chatty patty nobody knows facts besides drake don't write all his 🤬 ....which ain't no surprise or big deal especially wen drake is a actor b4 a rapper/singer..
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Who gets mad at someone becausethey didn't tweet your album????????? If that not some diva shss then I don't know what to tell you & to call yourself "the realest in the game" is comical & asinine.

Little diva shss like that don't need a diss record, just walk up to him & knock the estrogen out of him. What real nicca goes to social media to air out their personal problems with someone for likes , when they can call & address their problems with them on the phone???????

Don't think that the as the issue
  • murdap
    murdap "they are what we thought they were and we let them off the hook"Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Ic get mad when you call out a white boy jew from canada who was a wheel chair actor who broke raps cardinal of having a ghost writer.

Disney actor turned gangsta rapper yeah right.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    meek should be a cornerback for as strong as his backpeddle game is.

Eagles could use him
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So moral of story is drake uses ghostwriters and that meek is a sensitive 🤬 ?

That's the gist of it
  • Nkombe
    Nkombe Members Posts: 114 ✭✭
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    kaGW6UM.jpg

I'm looking at my phone laughing at this. I know people around me think I'm crazy.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could it be both these 🤬 look bad right now? Why does there have to be a side? Kids these days smh
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh 48 pgs of chatty patty 🤬 .....& anybody that calls wat meek said out here n va a apology is a idiot.... Smh 48 pgs wow

Never thought I would agree with gee but he's right, 🤬 49 pages, some of you posters need to learn to chill with the post comment option, it ruins threads when they go too long, the next time something good happens calm the 🤬 down, it's hard to gather info on whats happening / happened when your all pushing 🤬 to 50 pages of 🤬 , fair enough if you have something interesting to say or something funny.

Shut up cracka

Fixed
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So let me get this right someone comes on a hip hop forum & decides to post in a thread about their fave rapper makes them a chatty patty weirdo.. oh okay

I guess only on the ic that logic applies..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    after watching the video, i don't think he really backtracked
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Watched a video of a 🤬 walking in a store and throwing a stack of Meek albums in the trash. Lol

This one of the comments in the video

2zpthys.jpg

I can't lie this 🤬 funny af
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no horse in this race, so idgaf

But i think if Drake has had ghostwriter for any of his Rap it solidifies him as the Canadian 🤬 🤬 ppl label him as.. that 10 bands track was damning

However Meek aint keeping 100 either cuz this Rampage has nothing to do with ghostwriting. Why would u air out someone who has been maaad supportive of your career? The 16s, the Free Meek shirts, the big ups in interviews..come on Meek, where's your loyalty (even tho Drake only does those things for is own Street Cred, duh)

This 🤬 is bout Nicki Minaj, period. Maybe Drake been throwing salt, maybe Drake smashed, maybe both, who knows. Apparently Meek deleted all Nicki pics off his IG which is also damning.

No rapper would air out his long time associate over ghostwritten lyrics and album tweets.

They publicly fighting over a 🤬 .
  • gee757
    edited July 2015
    So let me get this right someone comes on a hip hop forum & decides to post in a thread about their fave rapper makes them a chatty patty weirdo.. oh okay

I guess only on the ic that logic applies..

No cracka nobody knows facts that's y this is a chatty patty thread......just like now Kat's is sayin meek is back peddling how? I dont c or hear meek sayin sorrydrake its all chatty patty
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's the latest brohammers? I been out of the loop. This page has like 300 new posts since I last came in here lol
  • willywanker
    willywanker what?Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

Yet both of you added to the thread FOH

Yes but I added something useful, truth is I have never listened to a meek song and give no 🤬 about this thread, I posted that comment in hope that when something happens I like people will contain themselves so I don't have to read too much 🤬 .
This discussion has been closed.