What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Man Opened Fire on Party After No One Would Sing 'Happy Birthday' to His Girlfriend

MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
happy_birthday_shooting_fkakb4.jpg

party-pooper.jpg

He’s going to be missing a lot of birthday songs now.

A Minneapolis man has been sentenced to nearly 28 years in prison for opening fire at a birthday party, wounding three people, because partygoers didn’t sing “Happy Birthday” to his girlfriend, officials said Monday.

Delonte Thomas, 20, was convicted of three counts of attempted murder and sentenced to 333 months, or 27 and 1/4 years, in prison for his rampage, the Hennepin County Attorney's Office announced.

In a bizarre court statement, Thomas called himself a “peacemaker” and claimed he had no recollection of the shooting.

“Everybody makes mistakes, and everybody deserves a second chance,” he said.

“I’m the peacemaker, I’m the one to try my best to make it through a situation. I don’t recall having a gun. I don’t recall shooting (anybody). I just hope to get some type of mercy here.”

The attack came in July 2014 after Thomas brought his girlfriend to a backyard birthday party, according to a criminal complaint. He started a fight with fellow partiers after they sang “Happy Birthday” to the guest of honor — but not to his girlfriend, whose birthday happened to be the same day.

Thomas stormed out of the party, returned 20 minutes later with a semi-automatic handgun and fired at the birthday bash around 1:30 a.m. He singled out a woman who objected to the group singing to his girlfriend, and shot her nine times, the complaint says.

The other two victims suffered eight gunshot wounds each. All three underwent surgery and recovered.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/minneapolis-man-sentenced-happy-birthday-snub-shooting-article-1.2300039?utm_content=bufferfe850&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw#

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    🤬
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude is a 🤬 .he couldve let that 🤬 go
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She must've been a ugly bish that no one wants to celebrate her birth
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk y but this is hilarious.......hope she rides for him while he locked up

She going to be riding someone and it damn for sure ain't going to be him!
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's Love!
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they go to someone else's birthday party....

They are singing for the person they are having the party for. Bruh decides to make it known its his girl birthday too. The article says he started a fight. Did he get jumped? Or was it a verbal thing?

In guessing he caught hands from someone and came back with the burner.

Lol
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When keeping it real goes wrong.
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Plot twist: Everyone at the party was deaf and had no clue what was going on because he didn't sign "Sing happy birthday"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Thread title is hilarious but now this 🤬 about to miss all his girlfriend's bdays for awhile smh.

lol everytime i read an thread or hear about a crime i always go to the ironic idiocy of the crimes..

What you wanted most.. you can't have now because your 🤬 couldn't chill.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Family was off some high powered ish that day.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kinda gun was he shooting that he could hit those people all those times and not one died? And unless he had a big clip on that handgun, he had to reload to do that. Nobody thought to stop his ass before he could?
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9 shots + 8 shots + 8shots.....he must had the extendo or reloaded a couple of times. Plus he's a terrible shot.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trill 🤬 though
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    Lol at y'all thinking she's going to wait 30 years for dude.

She's prolly gonna 🤬 my mans Jake up. Heard she suck a good 🤬 and can hook a steak up.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb-ass, 🤬 always be on the most smh. All he had to do was be like, "🤬 y'all", and sing to his 🤬 himself and he'd still be free.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He tried to get a free bday party. Plot twist. They didn't even know those people. He saw the facebook announcement on a friend of a friend's page..
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He look like an ol loser type 🤬 🤬 that resort to pulling a pistol instead of just swallowing his pride and keeping it moving...I hate 🤬 like this. I can see the 🤬 niggerdom in his beady ass eyes
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mental illness
    No?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao...wasn't even her party...
  • Nkombe
    Nkombe Members Posts: 114 ✭✭
    Weak 🤬 tried to snatch some shine for his girl at someone else's party.

hqdefault.jpg
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ wanting mercy after shooting an unarmed WOMAN 9 damn times

the game is all the way 🤬 up now