What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Hulk Hogan Is A Racist Bigot

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't wwe have a blacK duo called crime time? They dressed In baggy clothes and timberland boots
    Yep. Brooklyn stays taking L's.

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownMembers Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His daughter wrote a poem for him with her ugly ass
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    all the more reason why you all should be focused on Sandra Bland instead of these 🤬 distractions.

Gotdamnit what does this mean?

🤬 its NEWS. They dont cover 1 story at a time.

Im seeing Sandra Bland covered eveywhere. This 🤬 here is sourced from National Inquirer, 🤬 you mean
    i'm not going to believe an article posted in the national enquirer. where looking to tabloids as a credible source? c'mon!

Maybe these other sources, along with Hulk Hogan's own apology, will be credible enough for you..............

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/24/entertainment/hulk-hogan-wwe-apology-racism-feat/
    http://nypost.com/2015/07/24/why-is-wwe-frantically-scrubbing-hulk-hogan-mentions/
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/24/report-wwe-scrubs-all-mentions-of-hulk-hogan-in-wake-of-controversial-n-word-audio.html
    http://www.people.com/article/hulk-hogan-racist-rant-statement
    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/07/24/425921228/hulk-hogans-wwe-contract-terminated-after-alleged-racist-language-in-sex-tape
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hulk-hogan-racist-wwe_55b23da7e4b0a13f9d1827d1
    http://www.sbnation.com/wrestling/2015/7/24/9031721/hulk-hogan-racist-tirade-audio-sex-tape
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2015/07/24/wwe-erases-hulk-hogan-mentions-from-web-site/

"Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation," Hogan says in a statement. "It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it."

He goes on to say that "I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise. I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs.

"It is not who I am. I continue to work every day to improve as a person, and this matter is an important learning experience for me in that regard. As a result I am resigning from my contractual relationship with the WWE."
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At that point on the tape, the former "Hogan Knows Best” star bemoaned how a "black billionaire guy" had offered to fund her music career.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

"I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. 🤬 n*gger."....

Lab Baby wrote: »
    And if y'all remember the Nation of 🤬 from back in the days, that was to parody the Black Panthers, NOI and other pro-Black groups. That was the take on powerful Black men by an office full of closeted racists, and they always got their ass kicked by DX and the Hart Foundation.

Again, somebody wrote this.

The WWE almost always uses minorities as stereotypes, the whole sport is very racist. You're either the Iron Shiek, or Tito Santana, or Booker T., and so on. The Rock pulled off a miracle because he brought in female viewers.
    C.s
    The Rock is a 3rd generation super star. Both his grandad n dad were wrestlers who got 🤬 over ... they were held back
  • Nkombe
    Nkombe Members Posts: 114 ✭✭
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When a white is exposed as a racist I expect it now.I wish I was not a fan back in the day,but there were no black wrestlers being pushed on that level.This is why we as black people need to teach our kids to never look up or praise a white person.Stop letting your kids believe in a white Santa Clause and 🤬 like that.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Keep Moving. Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 🤬 did he 🤬 off to have this come out?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***Haven't watched wrestling since the 90s post***

Not surprised though
  • R0mp
    R0mp Keep Moving. Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »

He's suing Gawker over a sex tape where he's nailing his friend's (now ex friend's) wife.

The sex tape is being played because they're now in court. The comments were made on this tape, while they were chillin in between 🤬 .

Lol, welp.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »
    i'm not going to believe an article posted in the national enquirer. where looking to tabloids as a credible source? c'mon!

He apologized for it bruh

Well see blackballed him andits all in tmz so it must be true. I'm a little disappointed but he's old and he's not relevant to me anymore . it's 🤬 up though and wtf at him applying sunscreen to his daughter like that? That's sick. This 🤬 makes Cosby look like a saint.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always felt like hogan secretly wanted to smash his own daughter

disturbing3.jpg

brooke-hogan-bikini-2.jpg

brooke-hogan-bikini-3.jpg

#creepset #🤬
  • VIBE
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »

He's suing Gawker over a sex tape where he's nailing his friend's (now ex friend's) wife.

The sex tape is being played because they're now in court. The comments were made on this tape, while they were chillin in between 🤬 .

Ahh and I remember word was there was more to the tape and if it ever got out his career would be 🤬 . So, he said that 🤬 all nonchalant.
  • willywanker
    willywanker what?Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like hogan could have been filmed 🤬 without him knowing, you have to be careful who you 🤬 , with technology being so advanced its easy to be filmed, I have seen many videos online of women getting 🤬 on camera without their knowledge.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    those skits are scripted

Wow Booker T 🤬 ass cosigned that...
  • VIBE
    Sounds like hogan could have been filmed 🤬 without him knowing, you have to be careful who you 🤬 , with technology being so advanced its easy to be filmed, I have seen many videos online of women getting 🤬 on camera without their knowledge.

He would go over and 🤬 this dudes wife often and his friend was cool with it. He held on to the tape for a while to expose Hogan due to some 🤬 they had going on.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    how many of you 🤬 in here would be angry if your daughter was dating a cracka?
    yeah, thats what i thought.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    nepats wrote: »

I'm not racist so i would not give a 🤬 ,but she would be raised to be pro black so I doubt she would be interested or would go beyond my complexion.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't wwe have a blacK duo called crime time? They dressed In baggy clothes and timberland boots
    Yep. Brooklyn stays taking L's.

🤬 , I hate white people, man. Got me mad at work and 🤬 .
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nepats wrote: »

I would. I aint gonna hold you up. If i had a daughter and she dated whites i'd be salty
  • VIBE
    Read that Brooke Hogan poem.. lol @ that 🤬
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    And if y'all remember the Nation of 🤬 from back in the days, that was to parody the Black Panthers, NOI and other pro-Black groups. That was the take on powerful Black men by an office full of closeted racists, and they always got their ass kicked by DX and the Hart Foundation.

Again, somebody wrote this.

The WWE almost always uses minorities as stereotypes, the whole sport is very racist. You're either the Iron Shiek, or Tito Santana, or Booker T., and so on. The Rock pulled off a miracle because he brought in female viewers.

Sport?