What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Comments

• bkkbully
    bkkbully around the wayMembers Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF happened to the Drake Charged Up Thread?? It's just gone. 🤬 is OVO moderating this site now?!
  • SouthsideShawn
    SouthsideShawn southsideMembers Posts: 280 ✭✭
    wow they deleted everything . all my post and 🤬 .
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i swear all this happened after i dissed killa cham on here saying that the IC isnt ready for a 🤬 mod. he deleted his original post and then went back to one of my first posts ever on this site calling me a dumb 🤬 . he acts like a scorned little girl and should not be a mod. and if he is 🤬 , theres nothing wrong with that.

but back on topic. apparently meek is gona have a new diss track tonight on funk flex so lets see

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    So Meek giving Hot97 an exclusive days after throwing a shot at them during his twitter rant too? This 🤬 confused as 🤬 as to who he wants to 🤬 with
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    i swear all this happened after i dissed killa cham on here saying that the IC isnt ready for a 🤬 mod. he deleted his original post and then went back to one of my first posts ever on this site calling me a dumb 🤬 . he acts like a scorned little girl and should not be a mod. and if he is 🤬 , theres nothing wrong with that.

but back on topic. apparently meek is gona have a new diss track tonight on funk flex so lets see

same guy deleted some of my posts and then changed one after i ethered him. It was all relatively innocent as well and he should have just accepted the shot and moved on. He has emotional issues.

anyway, i thought the track was due tomorrow?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screwtape wrote: »

same guy deleted some of my posts and then changed one after i ethered him. It was all relatively innocent as well and he should have just accepted the shot and moved on. He has emotional issues.

glad im not the only one who peeped that 🤬 lol. i could be wrong about the track dropping tonight but i seen a post somewhere on twitter saying that
  • Screwtape

glad im not the only one who peeped that 🤬 lol. i could be wrong about the track dropping tonight but i seen a post somewhere on twitter saying that

nah hes a sneaky little rat, people know. Idk you might be right about the track, I thought I saw the funkflex tweet stating 7pm exclusive on monday, think hes gonna drop all the reference tracks as well. Im gonna go look it up.

• rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityMembers Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold up I just crossed the 500 LOL milestone and ya'll took it away, lol:

tumblr_static_gif_tupac.gif

• rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityMembers Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015

FUNK FLEX

7 PM MONDAY HOT 97

3 MORE REFERENCE TRACKS (INCLUDING ONE DRAKE DID NOT CREDIT OTHER WRITERS)

MEEK MILL REPLY DISS

Screen-shot-2013-09-26-at-12.09.55-AM.png

nuke-o.gif
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC KING Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Meek go Flamers 2.5 on him. It's over
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brother shenco I respect your style and your opinions. But you wrong here.

All meek gonna say is you got ghostwriters, you a simp, you soft, and you not built for the streets. We already know all this stuff tho so its not exposing anything. If he said this about nipsey or trae the truth, the hip hop internet would explode...but meek won't tell us anything we don't already know

If you really think about it there is nothing you can say to ruin drake. A large portion of hip hoppers already clown him, hell even his fans clown him. I clown him myself, but you can't deny the music.

The battling and diss tracks won't work, and any tough guy "ima 🤬 you when I see you" is empty 🤬 .

Its like if urkel was a plat rapper, me dissing him by saying he a nerd is not going to change 🤬 .

I guess the only think meek can say is he pays for album sales or radio spins or he sleeping with birdman or something. Other than that, no one will care. This is unwinnable for meek.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    QM said it himself he aint wrote 🤬 and let u 🤬 still say nah nah drake paid him to say that LOOOL how the 🤬 do yall know that smh . none of us are in the studio all we do is makin assumpations base of meeka said . till one u internet geeks end up in the studio wid and come inform us on who writiing please 🤬 N KEEP IT MOVING . THIS THREAD SHOULD B CLOSE BY NOW .

For the 100th time. ..clearly yall don't know your history and what a reference track is

Tha 🤬 do you expect him to say?!?!? That's irrelevant.

The reference track is PROOF. If u still don't understand why, just ask , I'll educate you
  • ShencotheMC

All meek gonna say is you got ghostwriters, you a simp, you soft, and you not built for the streets. We already know all this stuff tho so its not exposing anything. If he said this about nipsey or trae the truth, the hip hop internet would explode...but meek won't tell us anything we don't already know

If you really think about it there is nothing you can say to ruin drake. A large portion of hip hoppers already clown him, hell even his fans clown him. I clown him myself, but you can't deny the music.

The battling and diss tracks won't work, and any tough guy "ima 🤬 you when I see you" is empty 🤬 .

Its like if urkel was a plat rapper, me dissing him by saying he a nerd is not going to change 🤬 .

I guess the only think meek can say is he pays for album sales or radio spins or he sleeping with birdman or something. Other than that, no one will care. This is unwinnable for meek.

Brother Excellence I would disagree. If that was the case there would be no need for a discussion or anticipation for Meek's response. If it's unwinnable for Meek then what are we doing here? What are we discussing?
  • Screwtape
    meek should just aim the response track at quentin miller and act like drake doesnt exist, 🤬 would 🤬 me
  • SheerExcellence

Brother Excellence I would disagree. If that was the case there would be no need for a discussion or anticipation for Meek's response. If it's unwinnable for Meek then what are we doing here? What are we discussing?

I think we going thru motions. We hungry for a new battle to replicate 🤬 like 50 cent vs. Ja or Nas vs. Jay...

But in those circumstances, you had ja trying to be "murderer" and fifty exposing it

In jay vs. Nas you had jay being "you irrelevant although you were a dope emcee back in day" and nas rose to challenge and put dents in jay untouchable armour by pointing out weaknesses.

In this instance, drake no posing as something he not. We already know his history. He not fooling anyone. What can you expose? What can you say? Lets say he has ghostwriters as a fact, large majority of his fans dont give a 🤬 . He still going plat, he still going to sell out tours. He still will drop tracks like 6am in toronto and I still will have it on heavy rotation.

What can he say to truly get fsns to stop 🤬 with drake, like they did to ja? I say nothing.

Lets revisit tmr night, maybe you will be right. Maybe meek makes me change my mind, I just can't see how tho.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015

I think we going thru motions. We hungry for a new battle to replicate 🤬 like 50 cent vs. Ja or Nas vs. Jay...

But in those circumstances, you had ja trying to be "murderer" and fifty exposing it

In jay vs. Nas you had jay being "you irrelevant although you were a dope emcee back in day" and nas rose to challenge and put dents in jay untouchable armour by pointing out weaknesses.

In this instance, drake no posing as something he not. We already know his history. He not fooling anyone. What can you expose? What can you say? Lets say he has ghostwriters as a fact, large majority of his fans dont give a 🤬 . He still going plat, he still going to sell out tours. He still will drop tracks like 6am in toronto and I still will have it on heavy rotation.

What can he say to truly get fsns to stop 🤬 with drake, like they did to ja? I say nothing.

Lets revisit tmr night, maybe you will be right. Maybe meek makes me change my mind, I just can't see how tho.

Meek doesn't have it to accomplish that. If Kendrick Lamar, new raps #2 or 3 behind J. Cole couldn't dent Drakes simp armor Meek can't come close.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek whined on Twitter.....Drake killed Meek on wax.

End of story.
  • Screwtape

while you do have a point, i think its downplaying the ghostwriter aspect. so much ammunition there to use. anyone could write a diss against the 6 fraud, 🤬 id 🤬 him with one line

'had to run for help cos your own 🤬 was a failure,
    youre a manufactured artist, another iggy azalea'

what will be important is if it affects his fanbase at all, and i think it will..at least slightly at first. Also can aubrey still keep up this 'drake' act after being completely exposed. its one thing for his fans to say they dont care and its all about the music, but can the guy perform with the same conviction now he knows normal people are aware hes a complete fraud.

and tbh if flex drops the three other ref tracks this might be all over anyway
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Off topic but, FINALLY! MOBILE EDIT!!
  • ShencotheMC

I don't see it as Meek has to make it so folks won't "🤬 with drake." Just drop a better diss than him. If Drake has already lost and this whole thing is already a farce...why is there anticipation for the response? If we already know how this is gonna end, and we already know everything to use against drake (B. Rabbit on 8 Mile) no one would care. And even if we are going through the motions in this case, why were folks so hyped about Control verse or damn near ANYTIME someone may throw a shot at Drake since Drake's lameness is already on full display. If that's the case you can't even really be mad at him for not being in beefs. He's a lame
  • SheerExcellence
    edited July 2015

Meek doesn't have it to accomplish that. If Kendrick Lamar, new raps #2 or 3 behind J. Cole couldn't dent Drakes simp armor Meek can't come close.

I agree.
    Now if meek had something like prodigy "dressing like a ballerina" type 🤬 it might work.
    But it couldn't be that. Drake could be in a photo in dress with lipstick amd nail polish and he still would go plat and sell out tours.

But if meek has him on tape saying something like " I hate blacks, im really a jew at heart, 🤬 all 🤬 , im just in this to make money off these stupid rap fans"
    THAT would ruin him
    But it literally has to be something that truly insults us on a deeper level than "he soft."
    That's the only thing I can think of that would make me not listen to another drake song ever again
  • SheerExcellence

while you do have a point, i think its downplaying the ghostwriter aspect. so much ammunition there to use. anyone could write a diss against the 6 fraud, 🤬 id 🤬 him with one line

'had to run for help cos your own 🤬 was a failure,
    youre a manufactured artist, another iggy azalea'

what will be important is if it affects his fanbase at all, and i think it will..at least slightly at first. Also can aubrey still keep up this 'drake' act after being completely exposed. its one thing for his fans to say they dont care and its all about the music, but can the guy perform with the same conviction now he knows normal people are aware hes a complete fraud.

and tbh if flex drops the three other ref tracks this might be all over anyway

Flex can drop the reference tracks, and it is clear evidence.
    However, I just can't believe that Drake this whole time never wrote anything amd always got guys like Quentin to write for him
    I just can't buy that and I dont think anyone does
    If he collborated on a few songs to have a hit so be it, but the guy has over 70 songs that he been featured on or had himself that made top 100 charts
    No group or artist, not elvis, beatles, Madonna, frank sinatra
    No one has done that
    I just can't believe ppl write all that 🤬 for him
    Unless someone plays me 60 reference tracks, I just can't see it as a big deal
    And I think most ppl view it that way
    Enough so that he still going plat and selling out tours, etc
    This is not going to be a ja rule situation
  • SheerExcellence

I don't see it as Meek has to make it so folks won't "🤬 with drake." Just drop a better diss than him. If Drake has already lost and this whole thing is already a farce...why is there anticipation for the response? If we already know how this is gonna end, and we already know everything to use against drake (B. Rabbit on 8 Mile) no one would care. And even if we are going through the motions in this case, why were folks so hyped about Control verse or damn near ANYTIME someone may throw a shot at Drake since Drake's lameness is already on full display. If that's the case you can't even really be mad at him for not being in beefs. He's a lame

Did kendrick lamar control verse affect drake in any way whatsoever. Outside of ppl being like ohhhh 🤬 drake gotta respond.

What did it do? Ultimately nothing. Iyrtitl came out and shut down internet and had every song on the charts
    So again, I say, what will change now? Meek aint making anything close to control

Let's say meek drops super hard 🤬 , like hit em up. Let's say he even gets women drake been with to do the Intro and say he tricked on them and say he got small 🤬 (pause)
    Lets say meek get drake high school bully and says he robbed him everyday
    Lets say he has proof j prince extorting him
    Lets say he has proof drake cross dressing
    Lets say he has proof niki whupped his ass in a fight

None of it would change a damn thing
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aint no real proof of drake havin songs written, im not buyin weekend and party next door writing raps mane im sorry, who wrote comeback season then? phonte? lol

i know alot of guys like yourself are feeling like cosby fans right about now !!!! Lmao
This discussion has been closed.