What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

WOW... Would anyone on the IC eat The Peanut Butter-and-Bacon Quad Burger from Shake Shack?!

Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
this was a four-patty ShackBurger with bacon and a double dose of peanut butter sauce from Shake Shack’s milkshakes. It was the fever-dream creation of the editors at First We Feast (who I now understand are sadists) upon perusing a few Shake Shack menu hacks and musing what outcome of their combination would bring.

On paper, it makes sense—the fatty nuttiness of the sauce would pair with the saltiness of the bacon, with the beef adding heft and the bun balancing the flavor overload. But face to face, it’s more imposing than appetizing: four beef patties, four slices of American cheese, four rashers of bacon, two servings of tomatoes, two leaves of lettuce, double Shack Sauce, a full side order of peanut sauce, and a potato roll. All told, this monstrosity weighed in at 1,732 calories.

MVuyPaE.jpg

shao5eC.jpg

Http://firstwefeast.com/eat/secret-menu-shake-shack-peanut-butter-bacon-quad-burger

WOW... Would anyone on the IC eat The Peanut Butter-and-Bacon Quad Burger from Shake Shack?! 40 votes

yes
40%
kingofkingzplaymaker88gucci7383bigbird_1dallas' 4 evaillestni99ainneBiblicalAtheist Young_ChitlinLou CypherHafBaykedatribecalledgabisaracenwiredakidfrankiejvliooTheGOATQiv_Owan 16 votes
no
42%
 i ro nytexas409  Colin$mackabi$haneed123BelovedAfenihueyunspoken_respectKing EraunoDillaDeafTheBoyRomosincredibleVader_F_KennedyStillFaggyAFTrillfateYoung StefDazzling BrazilianHairMoney 17 votes
maybe one bite
17%
Bcotton5IceBergTaylorAjackson17Young GunnerIgot5onitMissKxxCivicxx 7 votes

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    Sriracha sauce por favor, pint of guiness please
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    No Peanut Butter and i need two more pieces of bread
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    giphy.gif

trying to change my ways but that 🤬 can get it
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit in some gutsMembers Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe one bite
    Peanut butter and cheese together would give me the Woat 🤬
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    Nah I dont really 🤬 with shake shack like that
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on cheat day...why not
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    not a fan of peanut butter.

but i am a fan of shake shack.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    Hell no 🤬 looks too unhealthy. I'll eat a five guys burger
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    Hell no 🤬 looks too unhealthy. I'll eat a five guys burger

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    Give me 2 please
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    Peanut butter on a burger??? This is an outrage!

Dont make me turn on u Chitlin
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should do a YouTube channel where you travel to eat/drink these things and rate them.

Enough views/likes/subs and you could be picked up for your own tv show.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    Knowing how shake shack works that burger probably 30 alone without fries or drink
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    With grape jelly on the side por favor
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    no
    VIBE wrote: »
    You should do a YouTube channel where you travel to eat/drink these things and rate them.

U can get paid from YouTube with subscriptions and views before t.v offers. That's why so many people say "subscribe"
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    no
    When Does YouTube Start Paying You?
    by Micah McDunnigan, Demand Media

Driving traffic to your YouTube videos will be the most important factor in YouTube revenue.

Related Articles
    How to Start Vlogging on YouTube for Money
    How to Start a Clothing Business With Buying Wholesale
    How to Calculate Gross Profit Margin Percentage
    How to Create a Start and End Point on YouTube
    How to Start a Video in YouTube at a Specific Time
    Excel Formula to Find Differences in Numbers

Whether your business started a YouTube channel as a primary source of income or as a form of marketing, one question that always arises is, "when will I start getting paid for the videos my business puts up." After setting up your YouTube account for monetization, linking it with an AdSense account and driving traffic to your channel, you will start getting paid once your earnings pass Google's payout threshold.

Ads by Google
    Start Your Own Business Ideas
    Help to Develop & Sell your Idea. Request Free Invention Kit Now!www.inventionideas.org
    Enable Monetization
    YouTube videos are not monetized by default. Before you can start making money with YouTube, let alone getting paid by YouTube, you have to enable monetization in your YouTube account's settings. Once you enable monetization, you will be able to enable monetization for each video you upload to your YouTube channel. Keep in mind that only the videos for which you enable monetization will be eligible for ads from which you can make money.

AdSense Account
    When you do have monetization enabled for your YouTube account and individual videos, you have to associate your YouTube account with an AdSense account before you can start receiving payouts for your YouTube revenue. You do not automatically have an AdSense account just because you have a Google account. It can still be under the same account as you use for YouTube, but you must set it up with a bank account and mailing address. After setting up AdSense, go into your YouTube monetization settings to associate your YouTube account with your new AdSense account.

Related Reading: Why Does YouTube Say My Video Is Unavailable?

Payment Thresholds
    Once your YouTube account is all setup with monetized content and an AdSense account, you will be paid at the beginning of each month for the revenue you earned in the previous month. This assumes, however, that you have met the payment threshold of 100 dollars in unpaid revenue by the last day of the previous month. You will also need to provide your tax information after you pass a certain revenue threshold before you receive payouts.

Traffic
    YouTube pay is performance based, and if you want to get paid by YouTube you will need to drive traffic to your videos to see and click on Google's ads. In addition to generating great content that will make people want to subscribe to your channel and keep coming back to see your videos, you will need to advertise your videos as widely possible. You can do this by posting links to your new videos on your blog or website, as well as posting video links
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe one bite
    MMM!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe one bite
    AP21 wrote: »
    on cheat day...why not

• BrazilianHairMoney
    no
    Revealing how much average you tubers make
    I'll SHOW YOU how much money YouTubers make!:
    Don't think they get rich? Think again
    Top 10 Highest Paid Youtubers:
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    The peanut butter sounds odd, but i think it would turn out pretty good.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

I got the perfect title.

Young Chitlin show: how to acquire heart disease in 90 days.