What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who Is Project Pat And Why Is He In The Vault?

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    99' Pastor Troy was also another rapper that was underrated at story telling but that's another topic
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You trolling now
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    🤬 boy thread. this is the same guy who said that the 🤬 who founded the world class wrecking crew was more influential than eazy e. he posted this 🤬 as proof that eazy was irrelevant to the founding of nwa
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    28lcj1e.jpg

lol at the record credits giving a special thanks shout out to eazy e. lol at this being your proof that eazy wasnt involved pre-nwa. smmfh

disregard this clown. he is a lost ass east coast hater who has yet to realize that 1986 ended 29 years ago.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Cracka 🤬 yaself. Go stick to ya dusty ass boom bap and backpack 🤬 cuz thats what a 🤬 🤬 or 🤬 crackas lane is
  • skpjr78
    P. Town wrote: »
    You trolling now

this 🤬 boy been trolling for at least a week now. 🤬 this clown
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone smack this guy
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    This cracka joking right if he serious he need to 🤬 himself. What 🤬 cracka townor city you live in where clowns dont know what Chickenhead is?Een white 🤬 know Chickenhead. I was around 5th grade when that dropped and saw my classmate's older sister and her friends rub each other 🤬 in the backyard of a house party. Good times as a young 🤬 .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krs One was average at best. I don't see this hype plus he got bodied by a pop rapper (Nelly). Kool G. Rap>>>>>>>>>>>>Krs One
  • nineties
    nineties Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    first time hearing about Project Pat as well. it just goes to show there are too many people rapping.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Krs One was average at best. I don't see this hype plus he got bodied by a pop rapper (Nelly). Kool G. Rap>>>>>>>>>>>>Krs One

So let me get this straight. You guys are saying that Project Pat is better than KRS One?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

So let me get this straight. You guys are saying that Project Pat is better than KRS One?

Wouldn't say that, but Nelly did give the 🤬 KRS a L
  • skpjr78
    edited August 2015

we're saying you're a 🤬 [email protected]
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T/S lucky to have never heard of that wack 🤬 . I wish i didnt know
  • 5 Grand
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Yeah but thats like saying Michael Jordan caught an L when he was playing with the Wizards.

KRS was one of the elite MCs in his day. He didn't have much commercial success but he get much respect in the hood and in the black community.

When KRS was on B-Boy Records and Jive he was putting out a hot album every year from 87-97.

Its unbelievable that none of his albums are in the vault. That just goes to show theres a serious generation gap on the IC. I wonder how many people on the IC remember when KRS was considered the one of the hottest MCs along with Rakim, Chuck D, LL Cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap and Slick Rick.
  • T. Sanford

Nope but I'm saying that he wasn't as dope as his counterparts.
  • 5 Grand

Was Project Pat as good as his counterparts (Nas, Jay Z, Jadakiss, DMX, 50 Cent, etc.)?
  • T. Sanford

Was Project Pat as good as his counterparts (Nas, Jay Z, Jadakiss, DMX, 50 Cent, etc.)?

Mista Dont Play>>>>>>>>>>Jadakiss albums. Do Jadakiss have a classic album???????????????????
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nineties wrote: »
    first time hearing about Project Pat as well. it just goes to show there are too many people rapping.

u say this with an artist in ur avi who was never as popular as pat was when he was alive. did yall live under rocks? the things u 🤬 say never cease to amaze me.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Yeah but thats like saying Michael Jordan caught an L when he was playing with the Wizards.

KRS was one of the elite MCs in his day. He didn't have much commercial success but he get much respect in the hood and in the black community.

When KRS was on B-Boy Records and Jive he was putting out a hot album every year from 87-97.

Its unbelievable that none of his albums are in the vault. That just goes to show theres a serious generation gap on the IC. I wonder how many people on the IC remember when KRS was considered the one of the hottest MCs along with Rakim, Chuck D, LL Cool J, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap and Slick Rick.

I wouldn't say there's a generational gap, some 🤬 were just hot for there era but didn't have longevity. I always catch flack on here because I truly believe Rakim is the most overrated 🤬 in the history of the genre. And that's not on some "this old ass 🤬 weak" 🤬 . Its on a "Man, Rakim is a legend to the culture.....let me check out his album and see what he was about.........this 🤬 isn't impressive to me" hype. Same for KRS. Even though he was aged, he was known for doing interviews talking bad about the current state of hip hop. And when it was time to back it up Nelly slaughtered him with a few bars and his response was "don't buy Nelly's album". Everyone else you named are Gods though. Moe D is a underrated artist.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol 🤬 still crying about Project Pat, but trash ass Noreaga is in the classic vault.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Members Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pat had dope flows(some are used today) and underrated story tellin, i guess since he has gold teeth and wasn't hippity hoppity rappin about swords and breakdancing he's not that great tho.

IMG_4217.GIF