What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Roland Martin gets @ mainstream media 🤬 Don Lemon & Juan Williams...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    lol, its pretty embarrassing the extent to which brother Roland schooled them lol. much appreciated for sharing. Very proud that brothers and sisters are forming organizations to coalesce real political change, that began with a hash tag.

just gives us a small glimpse of the power of social media.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 calling out 🤬 cacs on Fox. i can respect this, we gotta clean house 1st. 🤬 n bed wenches r used to create confusion.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope thread......

Some good points were made.......
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    These black lives matter need to have a clear and concise agenda. They're too all over the place. 🤬 up there stuttering we we we we nee nee need police to to to sto sto stop kii kii killing u us. Come on now.

• Melqart
    5th Letter wrote: »
    These black lives matter need to have a clear and concise agenda. They're too all over the place. 🤬 up there stuttering we we we we nee nee need police to to to sto sto stop kii kii killing u us. Come on now.

pretty sure this is exactly the reason the thread was made bruh.

not only did the organizations have a clear and concise agenda, but they were working on implementing them on a local level, so what are you really saying? did you watch the video?

centralization makes for easy pickings by cointelpro. get with the times, grassroots is where its at.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Abraxas wrote: »

not only did the organizations have a clear and concise agenda, but they were working on implementing them on a local level, so what are you really saying? did you watch the video?

centralization makes for easy pickings by cointelpro. get with the times, grassroots is where its at.

What is their agenda?
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roland is a 🤬 too. he's nothing but a shill for the DNC.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pug from kingsman went off
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the video.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is their agenda?

They released a clear and concise agenda back in August. There was even a thread about it. Look up Campaign Zero.
  • 5th Letter

What is their agenda?

They released a clear and concise agenda back in August. There was even a thread about it. Look up Campaign Zero.
    I looked it up, this is the first time I've seen them with an actual agenda instead of attention 🤬 .
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shows how powerful social media is in this country. Especially, twitter. BLM movement is changing policies in local government for black people.

Can you imagine what can happen, when the industrialization of prisons are challenged?
    The use of black indentured serverts will be s thing of the past.
  • Melqart
    edited September 2015
    Purr wrote: »

What is their agenda?

I looked it up, this is the first time I've seen them with an actual agenda instead of attention 🤬 .

Youre a gotdamn 🤬 dog. They had always had a clear agenda, which is: to stop police brutality.

bruh is arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is their agenda?

House 🤬 these demands have been up on this site since last November, I'd suggest you start paying attention more.

http://cdn.fergusonaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/demands.pdf
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is their agenda?

Youre a gotdamn 🤬 dog. They had always had a clear agenda, which is: to stop police brutality.

bruh is arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

You right.
  • 5th Letter

What is their agenda?

They were pretty all over the place with their agenda ma'am.
  • sideon1984
    sideon1984 Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Roland is a 🤬 too. he's nothing but a shill for the DNC.

Except he's called the DNC out numerous times.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm for anything that disrupts the status quo right now. Black allegiance to Dems is not healthy. Withhold votes. Lemon and Williams serve their purpose d
  • Purr

What is their agenda?

Stop
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is their agenda?

Smh don't do this for yourself