What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah?

1212224262735

Comments

  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    The official explanation for the whole thing is laughable as 🤬 , they found 2 passports at ground zero and bang there was the evidence! they must be responsible! within hours it was all over the TV, terror terror terror! lol this 🤬 really is like the matrix we have the people that have taken the wake up pill, then we have those who are too scared so they go back to sleep, this is not a conspiracy theory these are very good points and observations that questions their explanation for what happened on that day.



    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    I forgot to "@"

    @VIBE
    @S2J
    @Jabu_Rule

    Can y'all please help me understand how WTC 7 building collapse?
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    I have 2 questions. How come WTC 7 wasn't hit by no plane but yet still fell like a planned demolition? How can those synchronized blast and kinks be explained? I'm going by eye test only. 🤬 the transcripts.


    @cybertron no problem buddy

    First i start with the shorter explanation of why it WASN'T a controlled blast:

    The NIST report found no evidence supporting conspiracy theories that 7 World Trade Center was brought down by controlled demolition. Specifically, the window breakage pattern and blast sounds that would have resulted from the use of explosives were not observed.[7] The suggestion that an incendiary material such as thermite was used instead of explosives was considered unlikely by NIST because of observations of the fire and the building's structural response to the fire, and because it is unlikely the necessary quantity of material could have been planted without discovery.

    Now the longer explanation of what actually happened:
    In November 2008, NIST released its final report on the causes of the collapse of 7 World Trade Center.[7] This followed NIST's August 21, 2008, draft report which included a period for public comments.[8] In its investigation, NIST utilized ANSYS to model events leading up to collapse initiation and LS-DYNA models to simulate the global response to the initiating events.[52] NIST determined that diesel fuel did not play an important role, nor did the structural damage from the collapse of the Twin Towers, nor did the transfer elements (trusses, girders, and cantilever overhangs). But the lack of water to fight the fire was an important factor. The fires burned out of control during the afternoon, causing floor beams near column 79 to expand and push a key girder off its seat, triggering the floors to fail around column 79 on Floors 8 to 14. With a loss of lateral support across nine floors, column 79 buckled – pulling the east penthouse and nearby columns down with it. With the buckling of these critical columns, the collapse then progressed east-to-west across the core, ultimately overloading the perimeter support, which buckled between Floors 7 and 17, causing the remaining portion of the building above to fall downward as a single unit. The fires, fueled by office contents, along with the lack of water, were the key reasons for the collapse.[7]

    Again, if you choose to refute the source (NIST), all you're doing is widening the conspiracy more and more. But to each his own. I'd just appreciate if y'all stop asking questions as if its a magical ah-ha moment that no one can account for.

    And lol @ NIST' response to a controlled blast. They scientifically found a way of basically saying 'how come nobody heard 🤬 ? Lmao. A silent controlled blast in downtown Manhattan with cameras running...

    You really don't understand that I've been going easy on you guys in this thread. Can you debunk the video I just posted?

    Can you debunk this?



    Again, no "truther" talk, just facts

    They don't hear you tho.

  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Regardless, I will believe the government didn't bring down the towers.

    Regardless, you will believe the government brought down the towers.

    I believe in evidence.

    You believe in making randomness connections that support your argument.

    At the end of the day, who gives a 🤬 . Believe what you want. It changes nothing. It does nothing.
    Aight dumb 🤬 . Give me YOUR evidence the hijackers really crashed the plane into towers & Pentagon, besides the government told you it happened. I wanna know how you're so sure a conspiracy isn't possible
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Regardless, I will believe the government didn't bring down the towers.

    Regardless, you will believe the government brought down the towers.

    I believe in evidence.

    You believe in making randomness connections that support your argument.

    At the end of the day, who gives a 🤬 . Believe what you want. It changes nothing. It does nothing.
    Aight dumb 🤬 . Give me YOUR evidence the hijackers really crashed the plane into towers & Pentagon, besides the government told you it happened. I wanna know how you're so sure a conspiracy isn't possible

    Just so this aspect of the conversation doesn't continue going in circles... what would you be willing to accept as sufficient evidence that hijackers crashed the planes?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Regardless, I will believe the government didn't bring down the towers.

    Regardless, you will believe the government brought down the towers.

    I believe in evidence.

    You believe in making randomness connections that support your argument.

    At the end of the day, who gives a 🤬 . Believe what you want. It changes nothing. It does nothing.
    Aight dumb 🤬 . Give me YOUR evidence the hijackers really crashed the plane into towers & Pentagon, besides the government told you it happened. I wanna know how you're so sure a conspiracy isn't possible

    Just so this aspect of the conversation doesn't continue going in circles... what would you be willing to accept as sufficient evidence that hijackers crashed the planes?
    Answer my question I proposed first
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Regardless, I will believe the government didn't bring down the towers.

    Regardless, you will believe the government brought down the towers.

    I believe in evidence.

    You believe in making randomness connections that support your argument.

    At the end of the day, who gives a 🤬 . Believe what you want. It changes nothing. It does nothing.
    Aight dumb 🤬 . Give me YOUR evidence the hijackers really crashed the plane into towers & Pentagon, besides the government told you it happened. I wanna know how you're so sure a conspiracy isn't possible

    Just so this aspect of the conversation doesn't continue going in circles... what would you be willing to accept as sufficient evidence that hijackers crashed the planes?
    Answer my question I proposed first

    Lol 🤬 no. I don't care to engage in that aspect of the discussion. I just want the two of you to stop talking each other in circles. So instead of him providing you information and you discounting it why don't you just state what type of evidence would suffice. Unless you're saying nothing will suffice.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Regardless, I will believe the government didn't bring down the towers.

    Regardless, you will believe the government brought down the towers.

    I believe in evidence.

    You believe in making randomness connections that support your argument.

    At the end of the day, who gives a 🤬 . Believe what you want. It changes nothing. It does nothing.
    Aight dumb 🤬 . Give me YOUR evidence the hijackers really crashed the plane into towers & Pentagon, besides the government told you it happened. I wanna know how you're so sure a conspiracy isn't possible

    Just so this aspect of the conversation doesn't continue going in circles... what would you be willing to accept as sufficient evidence that hijackers crashed the planes?
    Answer my question I proposed first

    Lol 🤬 no. I don't care to engage in that aspect of the discussion. I just want the two of you to stop talking each other in circles. So instead of him providing you information and you discounting it why don't you just state what type of evidence would suffice. Unless you're saying nothing will suffice.
    Fine. Well mostly, I'd like to see the footage from the convenient store across the street from the Pentagon that shows the actual crash, the one government officials confiscated and refuse to release. I'd also like to see the actual body of the plane from the Pentagon crash. The initial story is the plane flew into the Pentagon and disintegrated into dust. Welp, that's impossible. There are some more but these are a few
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    And yall respond to that sarcasm and coincidence, but please, again, explain something that is more concrete: the names of the victims of who hit the Pentagon. @cain @(ob)scene You have no conspiracy without accounting for that. Nothing in that video is a deal breaker. The names ofmvictims, faces and all, is

    Like I said previously. I don't care for this topic. But for me it's not whether it was really a passenger plane or not. It's about whether or not government officials had the information necessary, and ability, to prevent the attacks. Just because George W Bush himself wasn't behind the controls of any of the hijacked planes doesn't make it any better.

    Bush and just about everyone within his cabinet are all on record lying about the information they were privy to prior to the attacks. That's bad enough.

    And discounting the questionable facts presented to the public at the end of the video is just as naive as a lot of the truther talk.

    You cant have it both ways bruh.

    You cant in the same breath look at atcual evidence of dead bodies in Pentagon plane wreckage, but then point at politician's lies (as if thats new or noteworthy) and treat THAT as the 🤬 glove and call me naive. No sir. Foh

    Just leave it at you don't care about the topic.

    Bro, what in the unholy 🤬 are you talking about? What do the bodies at the Pentagon have anything to do with what I said. Lying about knowledge of the 9/11 attacks can't be written off as some regular ol' lie from a politician. I clearly stated that them having knowledge of the planned attacks before hand, not following up on the information and then lying about ever having that information is just as bad as if they organized it themselves.
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    And yall respond to that sarcasm and coincidence, but please, again, explain something that is more concrete: the names of the victims of who hit the Pentagon. @cain @(ob)scene You have no conspiracy without accounting for that. Nothing in that video is a deal breaker. The names ofmvictims, faces and all, is

    Like I said previously. I don't care for this topic. But for me it's not whether it was really a passenger plane or not. It's about whether or not government officials had the information necessary, and ability, to prevent the attacks. Just because George W Bush himself wasn't behind the controls of any of the hijacked planes doesn't make it any better.

    Bush and just about everyone within his cabinet are all on record lying about the information they were privy to prior to the attacks. That's bad enough.

    Please read that again and then tell me what the hell is it that you're talking about...

    My point is that people turn this into a debate about whether or not higher ups in the US government orchestrated or collaborated with outside entities in the planning of the attacks. That's a stupid discussion because them just having knowledge of the attacks and then lying about possessing that intel afterwards (an indisputable fact) is just as bad as the prescribed conspiracy theory.

    Smh Hence the absurdity of this debate, bc it places your ilk in a position where, debate wise, you cant lose! Bc you dont need any proof!

    I think we would all agree the US missed the boat on capturing Bin Laden during Clinton's admin, and the summer 2001 memo about Al Queda is proof they didnt take head on warnings. But both of those type things HAPPEN in poltics. "What did you know and when" , the most important phrase when any scandal hits. There's ALWAYS gonna be a stone unturned.

    But for people like you, it takes ZERO proof to turn that negligence into 'they knew it was gonna happen and let it happen'. Its reaching. THATS the true naivete, assuming this could never happen here.

    What part of that negligence being just as bad as them "knowing it would happen" don't you understand. And how do you even say they didn't know it would happen when the intel was available beforehand? Who was it that collected the intelligence that circulated within the United States government that made it so nobody within the United States government was aware? Jesus of Nazareth? You might be genuinely 🤬 .

    I'm talking about the administrative negligence within the executive branch and the intelligence community that made it so four planes could be hijacked, three of them striking their targets, despite the fact that documents detailing those very plans were sitting in the offices of those officials weeks & months prior.


    Finally we're getting somewhere.

    You're younger and/or farther removed from the knowledge than i thought if you think EVERY threat the US receives it 100% assumes 100% will happen just as scripted. You have no idea how the intelligence comunity works, how intellgence collection works

    Cmon bruh you CANT be that dumb. Do you know how many false threats the US receives daily. How many wolf tickets they get. Do you know how many threats they actually 🤬 out on the daily keeping YOUR silly ass safe? U got some nerve fam lol smh

    They chase down all leads and do due diligence, but NO ONE BATS 100.

    I want you to google something that I personally was made aware of thru my previous job: Joint Terrorism Task Force.

    You know what that is? It was created after 9-11 to help get all agencies get on the same page as far as relaying info amongst agencies. 9/11 was a breakdown of intra-government communication between FBI, CIA, Clinton admin and Bush admin, military, etc. Bc, you know, "the government " is not 1 singular entity all working in the same building

    But damn, they missed so now they must be just as bad as the terrorists? !?! Cmon man, thats a child- like mind
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    VIBE wrote: »
    Regardless, I will believe the government didn't bring down the towers.

    Regardless, you will believe the government brought down the towers.

    I believe in evidence.

    You believe in making randomness connections that support your argument.

    At the end of the day, who gives a 🤬 . Believe what you want. It changes nothing. It does nothing.
    Aight dumb 🤬 . Give me YOUR evidence the hijackers really crashed the plane into towers & Pentagon, besides the government told you it happened. I wanna know how you're so sure a conspiracy isn't possible

    lol

    I'm done with the back and forth, but it's hilarious you make the outrageous claim that bombs, missiles, fake planes etc were used yet you're asking me for evidence that didn't happen.

    wut? lol

    It's your responsibility to support your claims and prove without a doubt it's true. Has to be easy. Find those bomb. Find the missle. Find the missing plane. Find the people who are alive. I'll wait.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    Seeing how the world works... I'm saying no. The government does everything in your face. Most just have too much going on or are too distracted to care.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vibe have you ever seen the video of cnn report on the Pentagon that day

    Reporter said the floors were still intact and didn't collapse until 45 mins later
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    VIBE wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Anybody who thinks other wise is a idiot. Just look at the owner of the world Trade center Ws good friend larry whatever . And how much money he made off the attacks. This man brought a condemned building complex for like tripple the asking price. Who does that unless they have inside knowledge of a pre planned event. Man I admire the Bush's they are something special if you read up on them.

    That insurance money went to rebuilding the new trade centers, not pocketing the money.

    Mostly incorrect.

    Only about $1billion of that insurance money went towards the construction... meaning Silverstein made a profit.
    About a quarter bill came from NYS and the rest came from Port Authority doubling bridge and tunnel tolls. Meaning the public paid for most of it via taxes.
    The WTC is made up of a number of different projects, and the financial situation is different for each.

    One World Trade Center, the tallest tower, is being paid for partly by a portion of Silverstein Properties insurance settlement that under the 2005 Master Agreement, he had to hand over to the Port Authority, which owns the site. One WTC is also being financed by the issuance of Liberty Bonds, which were created for the purpose of rebuilding downtown. Investors buy them, therefore providing capital for the project and they are paid back over time with interest. The PA has also gotten a private investor, Durst Companies, to buy an interest in the building for $100 million.

    The Memorial and Museum is being paid for by donations from both public and private resources.

    The underground PATH train station is being rebuilt under an FTA (Federal Transportation Administration) grant.

    Towers Two, Three and Four are being built by Silverstein Properties, Inc., in accordance with his original lease and the Master Agreement. Some of that is being financed by his insurance settlement, but the insurance was not enough to rebuild. He has to get private financing from banks.

    Other parts of the project, such as the North Projection connecting the underground PATH station with the World Financial Center under West Street, the Vehicular Security Center beneath the south end of the site where trucks and deliveries will be made, and the installation of the streets are being paid for by the Port Authority, which collects no taxes but makes money from tolls, airport fees, port fees, and rents from stores, etc., at its airports and other facilities.

    He's definitely paying for it. Of course he's pocketing some money, but not the full amount. That doesn't mean he was involved in any way.

    Lol wow so he pocketing cash even though his insurance didnt cover the rebuild that doesn't make sense to me
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    VIBE wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Regardless, I will believe the government didn't bring down the towers.

    Regardless, you will believe the government brought down the towers.

    I believe in evidence.

    You believe in making randomness connections that support your argument.

    At the end of the day, who gives a 🤬 . Believe what you want. It changes nothing. It does nothing.
    Aight dumb 🤬 . Give me YOUR evidence the hijackers really crashed the plane into towers & Pentagon, besides the government told you it happened. I wanna know how you're so sure a conspiracy isn't possible

    lol

    I'm done with the back and forth, but it's hilarious you make the outrageous claim that bombs, missiles, fake planes etc were used yet you're asking me for evidence that didn't happen.

    wut? lol

    It's your responsibility to support your claims and prove without a doubt it's true. Has to be easy. Find those bomb. Find the missle. Find the missing plane. Find the people who are alive. I'll wait.
    My responsibilty? You have a responsibility as well my son. And this is why you have absolutely no credibility. You in this thread shooting down all the evidence of every so called "conspiracy", but AS SOON as someone ask Vibe for evidence that supports his fabricated government story, he's "done with the back & forth" lol. You have no evidence bro, outside of "the government said it, it must be true".

    🤬 like yourself are the worst. How you ridicule other theories for not providing evidence up to your expectations, but can't provide evidence yo damn self? 🤬 sole purpose in here is too shoot down every possible theory, even if he isn't fully educated on the subject. Just leave
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    S2J wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    And yall respond to that sarcasm and coincidence, but please, again, explain something that is more concrete: the names of the victims of who hit the Pentagon. @cain @(ob)scene You have no conspiracy without accounting for that. Nothing in that video is a deal breaker. The names ofmvictims, faces and all, is

    Like I said previously. I don't care for this topic. But for me it's not whether it was really a passenger plane or not. It's about whether or not government officials had the information necessary, and ability, to prevent the attacks. Just because George W Bush himself wasn't behind the controls of any of the hijacked planes doesn't make it any better.

    Bush and just about everyone within his cabinet are all on record lying about the information they were privy to prior to the attacks. That's bad enough.

    And discounting the questionable facts presented to the public at the end of the video is just as naive as a lot of the truther talk.

    You cant have it both ways bruh.

    You cant in the same breath look at atcual evidence of dead bodies in Pentagon plane wreckage, but then point at politician's lies (as if thats new or noteworthy) and treat THAT as the 🤬 glove and call me naive. No sir. Foh

    Just leave it at you don't care about the topic.

    Bro, what in the unholy 🤬 are you talking about? What do the bodies at the Pentagon have anything to do with what I said. Lying about knowledge of the 9/11 attacks can't be written off as some regular ol' lie from a politician. I clearly stated that them having knowledge of the planned attacks before hand, not following up on the information and then lying about ever having that information is just as bad as if they organized it themselves.
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    And yall respond to that sarcasm and coincidence, but please, again, explain something that is more concrete: the names of the victims of who hit the Pentagon. @cain @(ob)scene You have no conspiracy without accounting for that. Nothing in that video is a deal breaker. The names ofmvictims, faces and all, is

    Like I said previously. I don't care for this topic. But for me it's not whether it was really a passenger plane or not. It's about whether or not government officials had the information necessary, and ability, to prevent the attacks. Just because George W Bush himself wasn't behind the controls of any of the hijacked planes doesn't make it any better.

    Bush and just about everyone within his cabinet are all on record lying about the information they were privy to prior to the attacks. That's bad enough.

    Please read that again and then tell me what the hell is it that you're talking about...

    My point is that people turn this into a debate about whether or not higher ups in the US government orchestrated or collaborated with outside entities in the planning of the attacks. That's a stupid discussion because them just having knowledge of the attacks and then lying about possessing that intel afterwards (an indisputable fact) is just as bad as the prescribed conspiracy theory.

    Smh Hence the absurdity of this debate, bc it places your ilk in a position where, debate wise, you cant lose! Bc you dont need any proof!

    I think we would all agree the US missed the boat on capturing Bin Laden during Clinton's admin, and the summer 2001 memo about Al Queda is proof they didnt take head on warnings. But both of those type things HAPPEN in poltics. "What did you know and when" , the most important phrase when any scandal hits. There's ALWAYS gonna be a stone unturned.

    But for people like you, it takes ZERO proof to turn that negligence into 'they knew it was gonna happen and let it happen'. Its reaching. THATS the true naivete, assuming this could never happen here.

    What part of that negligence being just as bad as them "knowing it would happen" don't you understand. And how do you even say they didn't know it would happen when the intel was available beforehand? Who was it that collected the intelligence that circulated within the United States government that made it so nobody within the United States government was aware? Jesus of Nazareth? You might be genuinely 🤬 .

    I'm talking about the administrative negligence within the executive branch and the intelligence community that made it so four planes could be hijacked, three of them striking their targets, despite the fact that documents detailing those very plans were sitting in the offices of those officials weeks & months prior.


    Finally we're getting somewhere.

    You're younger and/or farther removed from the knowledge than i thought if you think EVERY threat the US receives it 100% assumes 100% will happen just as scripted. You have no idea how the intelligence comunity works, how intellgence collection works

    Cmon bruh you CANT be that dumb. Do you know how many false threats the US receives daily. How many wolf tickets they get. Do you know how many threats they actually 🤬 out on the daily keeping YOUR silly ass safe? U got some nerve fam lol smh

    They chase down all leads and do due diligence, but NO ONE BATS 100.

    I want you to google something that I personally was made aware of thru my previous job: Joint Terrorism Task Force.

    You know what that is? It was created after 9-11 to help get all agencies get on the same page as far as relaying info amongst agencies. 9/11 was a breakdown of intra-government communication between FBI, CIA, Clinton admin and Bush admin, military, etc. Bc, you know, "the government " is not 1 singular entity all working in the same building

    But damn, they missed so now they must be just as bad as the terrorists? !?! Cmon man, thats a child- like mind

    So you mean to tell me that:

    - The government gathered intel (their own intel mind you) that one of the worlds most notorious terrorists (whom has succesfully attacked in the past) was planning and organizing an attack on US soil.

    - According to the gathered intelligence, the attack would likely be by way of hijacked airliners.

    - Multiple agencies were actually tracking some of the hijackers going back to their enrollment in flight school.

    - And they wrote it all off because they receive dozens of false threats daily?

    You really believe that stupid 🤬 ? And if you do believe it, do you actually think that it is acceptable? 🤬 , isn't national security like the primary purpose of the United States intelligence agencies? 1st of all the insinuation that they didn't take the threats seriously makes no sense because the several reports drafted prior to the day say otherwise.

    But you're trying to tell me that there's nothing wrong with them disregarding the intelligence that they assembled themselves AND THEN BOLD FACE LIED about ever even possessing. Nevermind the fact that the information couldn't have been more credible if Bin Laden himself purchased commercial time during the super bowl to declare it.

    And miss me with the 🤬 hyperbole because no where did I insinuate that those officials are any worse or better than the actual terrorists. That's besides the point entirely.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    Im a simple man.

    There are certain questions that if not answred can cause suspicion, but dont rule out an event

    Then there are questions that if answered and confirmed, they completely eliminate any other question related to it. It trumps the need to be "suspicious"

    Meaning:

    A) Questions: Why cant we see footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon? How did the body of the plane seemingly disappear? I dont think its possible for a plane to engulf the Pentgaon and not be on the lawn. ..etc

    B)Point: Flight 77 has 66 recorded deaths, real people, who's families all confirm their loved ones are DEAD

    Point B makes all those other questions IRRELEVANT! Why is that so hard to understand? Why are u still asking about the Pentagon? Lol

    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADDRESS THIS
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    Another elephant in the room:

    Its hard to combat 5-10 minute creative videos

    People will watch those and run with it, meanwhile the facts one would need to be convinced otherwise are LONG, lengthy documents. Primarily bc the govt is not in the business of cliffnotes and digestable, microwave facts

    Ie the Moussaoui trial evidence i happily led nigas to, ie the flight recordings that were released:

    http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB196/

    If you call yourself educated and rail on 'sheep' and naive people, READ THIS. If you a true thinker your source wouldn't be a video with special affects and words across the screen, narrated by Dax Sheppard wannabes
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    vvv Logical Ether vvv

    The buildings fell at speed of free-fall meaning that each floor fell completely unobstructed by anything below it... We can talk about jet fuel all day but all three buildings fell at free-fall which can only mean that the subsequent level below was already falling before the floor above it could fall onto it i.e. it had been cleared. In the case of sandwiching (the phenomenon that supposedly justifies the collapses), the failing floor must hit the one beneath it, dislodge it, then hit the next, dislodge it (and so on): a process which slows the rate of falling. Buildings in controlled demolitions fall in the same manner as those that did during 9/11, NOT buildings that suffer from structural failure. The buildings should have also leaned if the collapses were due to heat, as the buildings' metal structures would distort with the heat. This would undoubtedly prohibit absolutely vertical collapses of the buildings as this would have made the buildings top-heavy, pulling to whichever side the greater damage would have existed (I'd assume the location of impact). Physics and mathematics don't lie. Humans do. The buildings were demolished. This is without even mentioning the fact that thermite jet fuel simply cannot cut base supports in a straight line, nor questioning the hilariously incredible finding of intact and full-proof evidence within moments of the disaster.  There are many, many experts in their chosen fields who see the event as an inside job, highly distinguished physicists, engineers, avionics, professors, high ranking military personal, plus many more. Are they also ‘🤬 ’? (Not to mention the opinion of the supposed perpetrator himself, Osama Bin Laden, who surely should have claimed immediate responsibility after he had pulled off the most spectacular and successful terrorist attack in human history?) 2+2 does not equal 5; at least not for me. It's a disgusting shame that so many innocent people died as a result of this event, but it is more insulting to them, in my opinion, to believe the lies that we are fed and keep their deaths in vain.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    Bruh, all my argument is within the first couple of pages. This thread is a year old. What more am I supposed to give?

    Everyone here has claimed, on suspicion only, that it's an inside job WITH NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE CLAIMS!

    Not one bomb

    Not one missile

    Not one explanation as to what the debris is on the Pentagon lawn

    Not one explanation as to where the planes went

    Nope, NOTHING.

    I've provided pictures and video. I've suggested a documentary that gives a good explanation as to why the 3 trade centers fell. (9/11: The Towers and The Pentagon)

    But it's ignored.

    Any evidence here is nothing but "this group did this" "this man did that" "they have ties" "🤬 did you see that plume" "hey they were doing construction"

    SPECULATION!

    Nah, 🤬 YOU. Your claims are highly ridiculous, therefore, require YOU to PROVIDE the EVIDENCE. Which you can't because it doesn't exist, doesn't exist because it didn't happen like that!

    I don't need to provide anything further. Want it, head back to the first pages.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @Vibe have you ever seen the video of cnn report on the Pentagon that day

    Reporter said the floors were still intact and didn't collapse until 45 mins later

    Yes.

    Why?

    It was on fire for 7 hours.

    Firemen said it was going to collapse and moved everyone back. It collapsed 2 hours later. They could hear the structure weakening; groaning, moaning, creaking, breaking glass etc

    Word got around it was going to collapse. BBC jumped the gun.

    But nah, BBC is in on it, as well as the firemen.

  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    I keep saying I'm done then my 🤬 keeps coming back. smh
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    I keep saying I'm done then my 🤬 keeps coming back. smh
    You should stay done. You can't claim victory while ducking & dodging ppl post you don't know how to respond too smh

    At the end of the day, you have a responsibility too provide irrefutable evidence that proves 100% there isn't a conspiracy. Go back & hide now
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @Vibe have you ever seen the video of cnn report on the Pentagon that day

    Reporter said the floors were still intact and didn't collapse until 45 mins later

    Yes.

    Why?

    It was on fire for 7 hours.

    Firemen said it was going to collapse and moved everyone back. It collapsed 2 hours later. They could hear the structure weakening; groaning, moaning, creaking, breaking glass etc

    Word got around it was going to collapse. BBC jumped the gun.

    But nah, BBC is in on it, as well as the firemen.

    bro so do you believe the plane never went through the walls and disintegrated on contact
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Mr. MOMembers Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Why we never saw bin laden body? They gave him a respectable burial according to his religion supposedly but we talkin about a man who supposed to be responsible for all this 🤬 .

    Exactly. They showed Saddam get hanged on tv. They showed Ghadaffi getting killed.....but the #1 enemy of the state, the #1 most wanted mf in the world was given a respectable burial at sea? And aint NO pictures or videos of it??? 🤬 , i don't buy it..
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our country has a long history of sacrificing American lives for various personal, financial and political reasons. I don't see this moment in History as anything other then America following it's script.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Members Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Trillfate wrote: »
    vvv Logical Ether vvv

    The buildings fell at speed of free-fall meaning that each floor fell completely unobstructed by anything below it... We can talk about jet fuel all day but all three buildings fell at free-fall which can only mean that the subsequent level below was already falling before the floor above it could fall onto it i.e. it had been cleared. In the case of sandwiching (the phenomenon that supposedly justifies the collapses), the failing floor must hit the one beneath it, dislodge it, then hit the next, dislodge it (and so on): a process which slows the rate of falling. Buildings in controlled demolitions fall in the same manner as those that did during 9/11, NOT buildings that suffer from structural failure. The buildings should have also leaned if the collapses were due to heat, as the buildings' metal structures would distort with the heat. This would undoubtedly prohibit absolutely vertical collapses of the buildings as this would have made the buildings top-heavy, pulling to whichever side the greater damage would have existed (I'd assume the location of impact). Physics and mathematics don't lie. Humans do. The buildings were demolished. This is without even mentioning the fact that thermite jet fuel simply cannot cut base supports in a straight line, nor questioning the hilariously incredible finding of intact and full-proof evidence within moments of the disaster.  There are many, many experts in their chosen fields who see the event as an inside job, highly distinguished physicists, engineers, avionics, professors, high ranking military personal, plus many more. Are they also ‘🤬 ’? (Not to mention the opinion of the supposed perpetrator himself, Osama Bin Laden, who surely should have claimed immediate responsibility after he had pulled off the most spectacular and successful terrorist attack in human history?) 2+2 does not equal 5; at least not for me. It's a disgusting shame that so many innocent people died as a result of this event, but it is more insulting to them, in my opinion, to believe the lies that we are fed and keep their deaths in vain.

    Word, that's what confuses me. If a steel building is collapsing from heat it would start to lean and wobble back and forth first. Steel beams don't automatically just snap and break from heat. WTC 7 fell within 7 seconds. The only logical educated guess is controlled demolition.
Sign In or Register to comment.