What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Poor Drake: Sauce Walka is on Dat Ass NH

Purr
Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

hY7229n.jpg

Audio is in the tweet. It's fire.

Check out @StillOJ's Tweet:

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rofl, that 🤬 that came in with the high voice was hilarious, the hook is horrible tho and these 🤬 mad cuz they aint get a drake feature.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015

I've ran this 🤬 back like 3 times and I'm still laughing from the first run.

🤬 .
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao damn....now that's some ether for yo ass
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them 🤬 wack af but this 🤬 was 🤬 ether-larious. I 🤬 with these 🤬 .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    i guess them 🤬 gon diss asap rocky for the sound and yung la cassius and zaytoven for the drip set name next
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was funny lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who?

I thought Waka Flocka changed his name or something
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    track is hilarious and better than anything incompetent ass Meek dropped.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 was funny (the drop-kick line actually made me LOL), but dude's flow is OFF.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol all the Drake 🤬 riders gone come in here talking bout who is this 🤬 without speaking on all the ether that was dropped in this diss, 🤬 was hilarious.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Road to PerditionMembers Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't find an appropriate laughing gif...