What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Future x Drake -- "What A Time To Be Alive" Mixtape Thread [20/09/2015 at 8 PM EST]

Comments

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the clean version though gotta wait for the 🤬
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA THIS 🤬 FIRE

LIVE FROM THE GUTTA RIDIN
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm Really The Plug >>>>>
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 go hard
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »

EDITED VERSION
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q. Miller did his thing on digital dash
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    apple music isnt available on android yet ?
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy M.O.B. Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess this will do till one of you kind 🤬 drop the 🤬 version
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    live from the gutta go hard
  • GetoBoy
    edited September 2015
    Wait did that 🤬 Drake just brag about walking in with a chick that makes triple what he makes on digital dash after just killing Meek for being with a more popular chick then him??? Self ether....
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Wait did that 🤬 Drake just brag about walking in with a chick that makes triple what he makes on digital dash after just killing Meek for being with a more popular chick then him??? Self ether....

Serena Williams I guess

Aye for what it's worth, Beyonce makes more than Jigga *shrugs*
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hook me up with a link
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Explicit Version just got uploaded to Itunes. gotta search for it though.
  • GetoBoy
    Sion wrote: »

Serena Williams I guess

Naw I know who he talking bout just found it funny to make fun of Meek for being with a chick more popular and making more money then him then turn aren't and brag about being with the same kinda chick yourself
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's on rapgodfathers
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    So far this is ok not better than IYRTITL

I like Change Locations and Plastic Bag those 2 might be the best tracks on here. Big Rings, Diamond Dancing is going to light the club on fire. This a tape for the club and whip but I feel like they really made this for their friends/crews.

Live From The Gutter is nice too.

Iuno I have to listen to this again in full to make a full assessment. I was hoping it was going to be DS2 but with Drake features. This a gooood look for Apple and Drake with their deal they have. I see why Drake did this, it was a good move for business and for prepping the game for his next album. Lyrically tho Drake gonna have to come wit it on VFT6 especially after the 🤬 Kendrick, Cole, Joey BadA$$, Lupe and these guys dropped, I think he has it in him to drop a very strong piece of work.... time will tell.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I'll give his slime season a break
  • Sion
    Sion wrote: »

Serena Williams I guess

Naw I know who he talking bout just found it funny to make fun of Meek for being with a chick more popular and making more money then him then turn aren't and brag about being with the same kinda chick yourself

Yeah I think that was bait tho....
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    plastic bag goes
  • tim3ismoney
    tim3ismoney Members Posts: 1
    GET THAT CLEAN VERSION OUTTA HERE
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'jumpman' my favorite