What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Breaking News: Speaker John Boehner Resigns From Congress

Comments

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    zzombie wrote: »

Listen as a general rule conservatives place freedom above equality. If a religious business person is forced to service a homosexual then you are curtailing their religious freedom, they have to now violate their conscience and religious based morals. All because of government forced egalitarianism.

I called you a right leaning liberal because you want to raise taxes to a criminal level, seem to have no problem stepping on religious rights. but also despise abortion and support gun rights.

I called you a moderate conservative before I knew the details of your position

stopped reading after the bolded. thats the problem with conservatism. they place their freedom over everyone else's equality. conservatives dont see freedom and equality as equal partners according to you so in order to protect your freedom someone has to give up their equality. my question is this. who in the conservative moment decides who receives full freedom and who loses their equality? thomas jefferon said that all men are created equal. he also said that all men have inalienable rights such as life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. that sounds great but as evidenced by the fact that he owned slaves we both know that his words, as beautiful as they were, unfortunately were not true. i guess he, like you, placed his freedom over his slaves equality. that is the obvious conundrum and hypocriscy at the core of your 🤬 , insulting and idiotic statement. and my question still stands. who will have full freedom, who will be forced to give up their equality, who decides who will be free and who will not be equal?

anyone who truly believes in freedom understands that you can have a free society without equality. thats why conservatives claim to love freedom but freedom and equality only apply to them. thats why you can say with a straight face that "as a general rule conservatives place freedom above equality". anyone who understands what freedom and equality means understands that you can never have one without the other. this isnt an either/or situation. its both or neither. that is the obvious problem with not only conservatism but white supremacy that you seem so willing to accept. conservatives place their freedom to vote over black peoples equality at the ballot box. thats what all these 🤬 voter id laws are about. and all of these 🤬 voter id laws are being pushed by conservative majority white state legislatures b/c as you said they place freedom over equality. they are quick to deny other peoples equality in order to protect their own freedom.

you are so lost and its sad to see the mental condition that you are stuck in. you just admitted that conservatives dont believe in equality. obviously you are willing to except a society that denies equality to some of its citizens. and whats worse is that you have accepted your role in the conservative movement as the one who will give up their equality so that someone else can be free. thats very negroid of you toby. maybe 🤬 will reward you with extra table scarps when he moves into the white house. but dont count on it. 🤬 will probably just tell you that he places his freedom over your equality and you will tuck your tail and accept your fate as all other black conservatives do. smmfh you negroes are a 🤬 disgrace.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    @skpjr78

CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND STOP 🤬 LYING, stop adding in 🤬 to my statement that i never said. i Was being very respectful to you in this 🤬 discussion now you want to call me a house 🤬 just because i disagree with you, But you are the real 🤬 slave weak and needy SCARED to step off the liberal plantation because you need them to protect you and think for you.

FREEDOM and equality are not mutually exculsive and i never implied they were however The only equality you get is enough to be free and that's all you should need if you honestly believe you are equal to white people or anyone else

Governments enforcing equality infringes on liberty and the united states of america is based on the liberty of men NOT their EQUALITY. LIBERTY is the prime ideal of america, it's a principle that the usa has not always lived up to this is evident because like you said the founders of this nation were slave owners.

I'm lost???? 🤬 please i'm not 🤬 poor and needy begging for a few scraps off the white man's table you stupid 🤬 liberals have the whole black race in america living as economic slaves but you have the nerve to call me lost. You think i advocate for conservative values because i want whites to rule???? are you that 🤬 stupid
  • zzombie
    At the end of the day the fact still remains that while black people have been voting liberal democrat for the last 40 years but we are still at the bottom of the social and economic order with the mexicans quickly catching up to us with the intent to surpass us. BLACKs have 1 trillion dollars of spending power yet our communities and cities are mostly 🤬 .

Not to mention the plethora of social problems liberal anti-family policies have created that only feed into our sustained poverty and humiliation. My question to all black people in america is do you want things to changes or do you want 🤬 to stay the same?????? we can't keep voting for the same people who govern by the same ideology and expect there to be different results. Your children will be in the same boat you are in if you continue
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015
    @skpjr78

CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND STOP 🤬 LYING, stop adding in 🤬 to my statement that i never said. i Was being very respectful to you in this 🤬 discussion now you want to call me a house 🤬 just because i disagree with you, But you are the real 🤬 slave weak and needy SCARED to step off the liberal plantation because you need them to protect you and think for you.

FREEDOM and equality are not mutually exculsive and i never implied they were however The only equality you get is enough to be free and that's all you should need if you honestly believe you are equal to white people or anyone else

Governments enforcing equality infringes on liberty and the united states of america is based on the liberty of men NOT their EQUALITY. LIBERTY is the prime ideal of america, it's a principle that the usa has not always lived up to this is evident because like you said the founders of this nation were slave owners.

I'm lost???? 🤬 please i'm not 🤬 poor and needy begging from a few scraps off the white man's table you stupid 🤬 liberals have the whole black race in america living as economic slaves but you have the nerve to call me lost. You think i advocate for conservative values because i want whites to rule???? are you that 🤬 stupid

🤬 i dont even know where to begin with this 🤬 . first of all you are one the one who said that freedom and equality are not equal partners. you said that stupid 🤬 not me.
    Listen as a general rule conservatives place freedom above equality.

lol at at "The only equality you get is enough to be free". you can never be free if there is no equality 🤬 .
    Governments enforcing equality infringes on liberty and the united states of america is based on the liberty of men NOT their EQUALITY.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created EQUAL - thomas jefferson.

this comes directly from the deceleration of independence which is the document that bought this nation into existence. this was the core principal that amerikkka was supposedly founded on. dont take my word for it 🤬 read the freaking document yourself.

i am astounded by your belief that can have liberty without equality. im rather speechless at the entire premise of your slave ass arguement. but my question still stands. since you believe that govt of the ppl, by the ppl and for the ppl should not enforce equality who decides who is to be free and who will lose their equality? who makes that decision, who is forced to take the loss and what criteria is used to determine the winners and losers of this supposedly democratic society that according to you values freedom but not equality? im still waiting for you to answer these questions 🤬 .
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    @skpjr78

I'm lost???? 🤬 please i'm not 🤬 poor and needy begging from a few scraps off the white man's table you stupid 🤬 liberals have the whole black race in america living as economic slaves but you have the nerve to call me lost. You think i advocate for conservative values because i want whites to rule???? are you that 🤬 stupid

🤬 i dont even know where to begin with this 🤬 . first of all you are one the one who said that freedom and equality are not equal partners. you said that stupid 🤬 not me.

lol at at "The only equality you get is enough to be free". you can never be free if there is no equality 🤬 .
    Governments enforcing equality infringes on liberty and the united states of america is based on the liberty of men NOT their EQUALITY.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created EQUAL - thomas jefferson.

this comes directly from the deceleration of independence which is the document that bought this nation into existence. this was the core principal that amerikkka was supposedly founded on. dont take my word for it 🤬 read the freaking document yourself.

i am astounded by your belief that can have liberty without equality. im rather speechless at the entire premise of your slave ass arguement. but my question still stands. since you believe that govt of the ppl, by the ppl and for the ppl should not enforce equality who decides who is to be free and who will lose their equality? who makes that decision and who is forced to take the loss and what criteria is used to determine the winners and losers of this supposedly democratic society that according to you places freedom over equality? im still waiting for you to answer that question 🤬 .

Lies and more lies or maybe you are too 🤬 stupid to understand what i am saying.

I never said equality should never exist or that we can have freedom without it we need both however freedom is the more important principle making it more important than equality. No one will lose their equality before the law but that's where it ends and the law should not infringe on the liberty of anyone and should ensure the liberty of everyone.

why don't you quote more of the declaration????

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,"

what UNALIENABLE rights are governments insistituted to secure??? LIFE,LIBERTY AND the pursuit of happiness. No place does it say that government should enforce equality, government only recognizes the 🤬 GIVEN equality of men before the law but it's not there job to enforce equality
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015
    @skpjr78

i am astounded by your belief that can have liberty without equality. im rather speechless at the entire premise of your slave ass arguement. but my question still stands. since you believe that govt of the ppl, by the ppl and for the ppl should not enforce equality who decides who is to be free and who will lose their equality? who makes that decision and who is forced to take the loss and what criteria is used to determine the winners and losers of this supposedly democratic society that according to you places freedom over equality? im still waiting for you to answer that question 🤬 .

Lies and more lies or maybe you are too 🤬 stupid to understand what i am saying.

I never said equality should never exist or that we can have freedom without it we need both however freedom is the more important principle making it more important than equality. No one will lose their equality before the law but that's where it ends and the law should not infringe on the liberty of anyone and should ensure the liberty of everyone.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,"

what UNALIENABLE rights are governments insistituted to secure??? LIFE,LIBERTY AND the pursuit of happiness. No place does it say that government should enforce equality, government only recognizes the 🤬 GIVEN equality of men before the law but it's not there job to enforce equality

wow. speechless. now you claim that we need both freedom and equality but here is your exact quote about the conservative take on freedom and equality:
    since the stupidity of your argument has been become so 🤬 obvious now you want to change what you said. and im the liar lol.

saying that freedom is more important than equality is like saying that water is more important than air. YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT HAVING BOTH. this is not an either/or proposition. you will die without water just as you will die with air. you cant have a democratic society without freedom and equality just as a human being cant live without water and air. A FREE SOCIETY CANT EXIST WITHOUT EQUALITY!!!! neither is more important than the other b/c neither can survive without the other. wtf are talking about you 🤬 🤬 !!!!!

lol at "no one will lose their equality before the law." according to you certain people in this society shouldnt have equality in the first place b/c other people's liberty is more important than their equality. they cant lose their equality before the law b/c according to your slave logic they never had equality in the first place. smmfh

it doesnt make since to read the rest of the deceleration of independence if you are not willing to accept the first line of it. if you reject the first sentence of the paragraph that says "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal" whats the use in reading anymore of it. if you reject the beginning what good is the middle or the end? how could you believe anything the doi says if you reject its most basic fact that all men are created equal???

lol at "No place does it say that government should enforce equality". that was the premise of the entire bill of rights. the first 10 amendments are 10 rights that all americans were meant to share EQUALLY.

you 🤬 black republicans are amazing. im just waiting on you to tell me that black people cant have equality because white folks liberty is more important. my question still stands. who decides who is to be free and who will lose their equality? who makes that decision, who is forced to take the loss and what criteria is used to determine the winners and losers of this supposedly democratic society that according to you values freedom but not equality? im still waiting for your answer.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    @skpjr78

wow. speechless. now you claim that we need both freedom and equality but here is your exact quote about the conservative take on freedom and equality:
    since the stupidity of your argument has been become so 🤬 obvious now you want to change what you said. and im the liar lol.

saying that freedom is more important than equality is like saying that water is more important than air. YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT HAVING BOTH. this is not an either/or proposition. you will die without water just as you will die with air. you cant have a democratic society without freedom and equality just as a human being cant live without water and air. A FREE SOCIETY CANT EXIST WITHOUT EQUALITY!!!! neither is more important than the other b/c neither can survive without the other. wtf are talking about you 🤬 🤬 !!!!!

lol at "no one will lose their equality before the law." according to you certain people in this society shouldnt have equality in the first place b/c other people's liberty is more important than their equality. they cant lose their equality before the law b/c according to your slave logic they never had equality in the first place. smmfh

it doesnt make since to read the rest of the deceleration of independence if you are not willing to accept the first line of it. if you reject the first sentence of the paragraph that says "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal" whats the use in reading anymore of it. if you reject the beginning what good is the middle or the end? how could you believe anything the doi says if you reject its most basic fact that all men are created equal???

lol at "No place does it say that government should enforce equality". that was the premise of the entire bill of rights. the first 10 amendments are 10 rights that all americans were meant to share EQUALLY.

you 🤬 black republicans are amazing. im just waiting on you to tell me that black people cant have equality because white folks liberty is more important. unfucking believable

yeah conservative place liberty above equality that does not mean you don't need any equality.

so yes you are a liar you are actually distorting what i am saying and i don't agree with the water and air analogy.
    The bold is a perfect example of a lie, i never said we shouldn't have equality just that government should not enforce equality at the expense of someone's freedom. the government has to protect your liberty and the liberty of all people to do that it has to treat all people the same that's were equality come in but they cannot force you to treat everyone the same.

I am not rejecting the first sentence of the declaration, once again you are lying read my response again i clearly said that government should recognize the equality of men. But governments don't exist to enforce this equality in the private world. THE DECLARATION IS about freedom not equality, you cannot be this 🤬 stupid it's titled THE DECLARATION OF independence in other words it's a statement justifying american liberty from england.

The document clearly says what governments are created for and it's not to ensure equality but it does recognize the 🤬 given equality of men
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015

yeah conservative place liberty above equality that does not mean you don't need any equality.

so yes you are a liar you are actually distorting what i am saying and i don't agree with the water and air analogy.
    The bold is a perfect example of a lie, i never said we shouldn't have equality just that government should not enforce equality at the expense of someone's freedom. the government has to protect your liberty and the liberty of all people to do that it has to treat all people the same that's were equality come in but they cannot force you to treat everyone the same.

I am not rejecting the first sentence of the declaration, once again you are lying read my response again i clearly said that government should recognize the equality of men. But governments don't exist to enforce this equality in the private world. THE DECLARATION IS about freedom not equality, you cannot be this 🤬 stupid it's titled THE DECLARATION OF independence in other words it's a statement justifying american liberty from england.

The document clearly says what governments are created for and it's not to ensure equality but it does recognize the 🤬 given equality of men

you cant place liberty over equality. you cant have 1 without the other. that is why amerikkka has been in turmoil since july 4, 1776. idiots like you have tried to have a society based on liberty while at the same time denying certain citizens equality. that has not worked in the past, is not working today and will not work in the future. if you cant understand the basic premise that a free society can never exist without full equality for all of its citizen you dont understand what a free society is. you are still a slave and your mentality will never allow you to ever be free.

lol at the govt cant force you to treat ppl the same and that govt doesnt exist to enforce equality.

14th Amendment to the US Constitution SECTION 1
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

you black republicans are a disgrace.
  • zzombie

you cant place liberty over equality. you cant have 1 without the other. that is why amerikkka has been in turmoil since july 4, 1776. idiots like you have tried to have a society based on liberty while at the same time denying certain citizens equality. that has not worked in the past, is not working today and will not work in the future. if you cant understand the basic premise that a free society can never exist without full equality for all of its citizen you dont understand what a free society is. you are still a slave and your mentality will never allow you to ever be free.

lol at the govt cant force you to treat ppl the same and that govt doesnt exist to enforce equality.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

WHAT i am saying to you must be going in one ear and out the next. WE AGREE that we need both liberty and equality the issue is how they work together. I totally agree we need full equality but the law should protect the liberty of all human beings equally. You cannot impinge on my liberty and claim you are making things equal all you are doing is using force to deprive me of my rights in the name of " EQUALITY"

You are the slave i strive to rely only on myself and my community not on outsiders and governments who naturally don't have my empowerment in their interests. I don't have a problem with the 14 amendment it stress equality before the law which i also advocate.

but it's not the governments place to abuse the law to enforce equality outside of the confines of governmental limitations.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    If black people continue to support white liberals we will die

57451650.jpg

I have money, i wouldn't call myself rich whatever that is but even if i was poor i would not be voting liberal on most issues just look at the state black people are in and we been voting democratic for decades it has not helped us keep pace with everyone else. The black middle class is a creation of the government, it exists on government jobs too many of our sons have turned into either 🤬 or brutes.

Our daughters hate us and too many of those that don't are 🤬 , 🤬 or lesbians today black people have more money but less wealth that we did decades ago. Yet you don't see anything wrong with the trajectory black people are on with this liberal 🤬 .

Stop talking to me and take your republican ass back to foxnews.....

fox-news-racist-barack-obama-pic.gif
    SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

stop crying like a little 🤬 you weak liberal 🤬 i never addressed you
    you are the one who quoted me.

I'm not even a liberal, 🤬 .

I just dislike racist ass republicans and dummies like you that support their racist ass.

You are a 🤬 liberal stop 🤬 lying. how do you feel about the following : 🤬 marriage, taxes, abortion, feminism, the war and israel and states rights and gun rights

homosexuals deserve thier rights to be married

tax the rich, snobby 🤬

pro abortion

feminism, don't care for it

🤬 wars and Israel can do their own thing

gun rights, stricter laws to obtain them
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015

WHAT i am saying to you must be going in one ear and out the next. WE AGREE that we need both liberty and equality the issue is how they work together. I totally agree we need full equality but the law should protect the liberty of all human beings equally. You cannot impinge on my liberty and claim you are making things equal all you are doing is using force to deprive me of my rights in the name of " EQUALITY"

You are the slave i strive to rely only on myself and my community not on outsiders and governments who naturally don't have my empowerment in their interests. I don't have a problem with the 14 amendment it stress equality before the law which i also advocate.

but it's not the governments place to abuse the law to enforce equality outside of the confines of governmental limitations.

stopped reading after the bolded. no we dont agree that we need liberty and equality. WE dont agre on that b/c YOU dont agree with that. your words not mine:
    yeah conservative place liberty above equality
    freedom is the more important principle making it more important than equality
    The document clearly says what governments are created for and it's not to ensure equality
    governments don't exist to enforce this equality
    i could keep going but the point is clear. you have consistently said that equality isnt very important and is a secondary right in a free society. now you claim "that we need both liberty and equality". these are two completely contradictory positions. which one is it??? you cant believe both at the same time so which one do you truly believe???? smh at these confused ass negros. black republicans are a disgrace.
  • zzombie
    VIBE wrote: »

57451650.jpg

I have money, i wouldn't call myself rich whatever that is but even if i was poor i would not be voting liberal on most issues just look at the state black people are in and we been voting democratic for decades it has not helped us keep pace with everyone else. The black middle class is a creation of the government, it exists on government jobs too many of our sons have turned into either 🤬 or brutes.

Our daughters hate us and too many of those that don't are 🤬 , 🤬 or lesbians today black people have more money but less wealth that we did decades ago. Yet you don't see anything wrong with the trajectory black people are on with this liberal 🤬 .

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

I just dislike racist ass republicans and dummies like you that support their racist ass.

You are a 🤬 liberal stop 🤬 lying. how do you feel about the following : 🤬 marriage, taxes, abortion, feminism, the war and israel and states rights and gun rights

tax the rich, snobby 🤬

pro abortion

No one has the right to get married or have the government recognize there marriage and quite frankly it would be better if government did not recognize marriage period other than it being just another contract. As long as the government does not force other to recognize a union they religiously oppose they will be less of a legal problem with 🤬 marriage.

Rich people should be taxed but not legally robbed by the tax system.

Abortion is 🤬 murder

FEMINISM is a deep ocean of mostly 🤬

War is essential for the health of the state israel is important and if we abandon her there we will lose more long term than we gain not to mention israel could go ape 🤬 and start even greater genocidal wars in the middle east.

Gun rights for all citizens except those with clear mental issues and criminals.
  • zzombie

stopped reading after the bolded. no we dont agree that we need liberty and equality. WE dont agre on that b/c YOU dont agree with that. your words not mine:
    The document clearly says what governments are created for and it's not to ensure equality
    i could keep going but the point is clear. you have consistently said that equality isnt very important and is a secondary right in a free society. now you claim "that we need both liberty and equality". these are two completely contradictory positions. which one is it??? you cant believe both at the same time so which one do you truly believe???? smh at these confused ass negros. black republicans are a disgrace.

SMH..... what is more important the rent or the light bill placing one above the other does not negate the need for the other. and i never said equality was not important once again you are lying or maybe you are just stupid and cannot read and comprehend correctly
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015

SMH..... what is more important the rent or the light bill placing one above the other does not negate the need for the other. and i never said equality was not important once again you are lying or maybe you are just stupid and cannot read and comprehend correctly
  • zzombie
    @skpjr78

"WHAT i am saying to you must be going in one ear and out the next. WE AGREE that we need both liberty and equality the issue is how they work together. I totally agree we need full equality but the law should protect the liberty of all human beings equally. You cannot impinge on my liberty and claim you are making things equal all you are doing is using force to deprive me of my rights in the name of " EQUALITY"

but it's not the governments place to abuse the law to enforce equality outside of the confines of governmental limitations. "

AFTER THIS POST YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID???
  • zzombie

sooo because one thing is more important than the other to you it means that the other thing is not important is that really what you are saying????
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015
    @skpjr78

"WHAT i am saying to you must be going in one ear and out the next. WE AGREE that we need both liberty and equality the issue is how they work together. I totally agree we need full equality but the law should protect the liberty of all human beings equally. You cannot impinge on my liberty and claim you are making things equal all you are doing is using force to deprive me of my rights in the name of " EQUALITY"

but it's not the governments place to abuse the law to enforce equality outside of the confines of governmental limitations. "

i understand your postion clearly. its you who is having problems defining what your own position
    WE AGREE that we need both liberty and equality
  • zzombie
    I said that freedom is more important not that equality isn't also important, you are being more crafty and deceptive than the devil.
  • zzombie
    @skpjr78

i will repost for the illiterate amongst us:stopped reading after the bolded. no we dont agree that we need liberty and equality. WE dont agre on that b/c YOU dont agree with that. your words not mine:

WELLL 🤬 THE WHOLE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DON'T READ
  • skpjr78
    @skpjr78

i will repost for the illiterate amongst us:stopped reading after the bolded. no we dont agree that we need liberty and equality. WE dont agre on that b/c YOU dont agree with that. your words not mine:

problem is your inconsistent erratic hypocritical 🤬 aint worth reading.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    @skpjr78

problem is your inconsistent erratic hypocritical 🤬 aint worth reading.

Nothing is erratic about having priorities.

I will say it again for anyone who may be reading this. Placing higher importantance on human liberty does not negate the need for equality and liberty should be for all people. We are equal under that law and that's it the government has no place abusing the laws to enforce social or economic equality outside of it's legal confines
  • VIBE

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

tax the rich, snobby 🤬

pro abortion

No one has the right to get married or have the government recognize there marriage and quite frankly it would be better if government did not recognize marriage period other than it being just another contract. As long as the government does not force other to recognize a union they religiously oppose they will be less of a legal problem with 🤬 marriage.

Abortion is 🤬 murder

War is essential for the health of the state israel is important and if we abandon her there we will lose more long term than we gain not to mention israel could go ape 🤬 and start even greater genocidal wars in the middle east.

Gun rights for all citizens except those with clear mental issues and criminals.

Abortion is murder but wars are necessary.

Nope, can't be against abortion and pro 🤬 war.

Those babies are raised to be killed? Nah.
  • VIBE
    I'm against war for the simple fact it is unnecessary most of the time and it wastes a 🤬 load of money.
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015

sooo because one thing is more important than the other to you it means that the other thing is not important is that really what you are saying????

im saying the same thing that dr. king said, the same thing that gandhi said, the said thing that susan b anthony, the same thing that frederick douglass said, the said thing that david walker said, the said thing john brown said, the same thing that thomas jefferson said which is that equality is not a secondary right and you cant have a free society without it. if you dont understand that there is no hope for you and the rest of you slave ass black republicans.
  • zzombie

57451650.jpg

SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

tax the rich, snobby 🤬

pro abortion

Abortion is 🤬 murder

Abortion is murder but wars are necessary.

Nope, can't be against abortion and pro 🤬 war.

Those babies are raised to be killed? Nah.

I said war is necessary for the health of the state what i really should have said was that being ready for war is healthy for the state and abortion is murder but it's not recognized by liberals as such as for war we all know what war is.

People die in war for the betterment of the state and it's interest they die for something greater when babies die in abortion they die because of the selfishness and irresponsibility of their parents