What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Breaking News: Speaker John Boehner Resigns From Congress

Comments

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    If black people continue to support white liberals we will die

57451650.jpg

I have money, i wouldn't call myself rich whatever that is but even if i was poor i would not be voting liberal on most issues just look at the state black people are in and we been voting democratic for decades it has not helped us keep pace with everyone else. The black middle class is a creation of the government, it exists on government jobs too many of our sons have turned into either 🤬 or brutes.

Our daughters hate us and too many of those that don't are 🤬 , 🤬 or lesbians today black people have more money but less wealth that we did decades ago. Yet you don't see anything wrong with the trajectory black people are on with this liberal 🤬 .

Stop talking to me and take your republican ass back to foxnews.....

fox-news-racist-barack-obama-pic.gif
    SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

stop crying like a little 🤬 you weak liberal 🤬 i never addressed you
    you are the one who quoted me.

I'm not even a liberal, 🤬 .

I just dislike racist ass republicans and dummies like you that support their racist ass.

You are a 🤬 liberal stop 🤬 lying. how do you feel about the following : 🤬 marriage, taxes, abortion, feminism, the war and israel and states rights and gun rights

*🤬 marriage - I don't agree with the 🤬 lifestyle or 🤬 marriage, but it's not my business how they get down.

*Taxes - I agree with Warren Buffet when he says that he and other rich people need to pay more taxes.

*Abortion - I don't agree with it, but I believe if the woman AND the father of the child want to do it.....then it's none of my business.

*Feminism - I think white women have it better than black people. I don't know what else you want me to say.

*The war - It's unnecessary and has cost way more money than entitlement programs, but the racist ass republicans have no problem with wars. They only have a problem with anything that helps minorities.

*Israel - If only we protected Africa in the same manner.....hmmm.

*Gun right - My family is protected.....
    Like Water wrote: »
    Homos should have the rights that come with marriage, but... I'll end it there.

The rich need to be taxed, more than the middle class, but corporations should have tax breaks and/or incentives to keep jobs here, and penalties when they outsource.

I'm not a woman, so I don't have the right to dictate what she can or can't do with her body.

Feminism is a pile of horseshit.

🤬 Israel's 🤬 ass, but war is necessary. The 🤬 in Afghanistan is understandable, but we were on some 🤬 in Iraq. I say this as an AF vet.

Stricter gun laws? Why? So you can make it more difficult for upstanding citizens to protect themselves with firearms? Criminals are gonna find a way to obtain a gun regardless of stricter laws.

@zzombie, me and the homie @Like Water had similar answers to your 🤬 questions, yet you gave him a co-sign and dismissed mine by calling me a Liberal........LOL. Youz a clown.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    If black people continue to support white liberals we will die

57451650.jpg

I have money, i wouldn't call myself rich whatever that is but even if i was poor i would not be voting liberal on most issues just look at the state black people are in and we been voting democratic for decades it has not helped us keep pace with everyone else. The black middle class is a creation of the government, it exists on government jobs too many of our sons have turned into either 🤬 or brutes.

Our daughters hate us and too many of those that don't are 🤬 , 🤬 or lesbians today black people have more money but less wealth that we did decades ago. Yet you don't see anything wrong with the trajectory black people are on with this liberal 🤬 .

Stop talking to me and take your republican ass back to foxnews.....

fox-news-racist-barack-obama-pic.gif
    SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg
    fox-racism2.jpg
    foxnews-concha-goff.jpg

stop crying like a little 🤬 you weak liberal 🤬 i never addressed you
    you are the one who quoted me.

I'm not even a liberal, 🤬 .

I just dislike racist ass republicans and dummies like you that support their racist ass.

You are a 🤬 liberal stop 🤬 lying. how do you feel about the following : 🤬 marriage, taxes, abortion, feminism, the war and israel and states rights and gun rights

*🤬 marriage - I don't agree with the 🤬 lifestyle or 🤬 marriage, but it's not my business how they get down.

*Taxes - I agree with Warren Buffet when he says that he and other rich people need to pay more taxes.

*Abortion - I don't agree with it, but I believe if the woman AND the father of the child want to do it.....then it's none of my business.

*Feminism - I think white women have it better than black people. I don't know what else you want me to say.

*The war - It's unnecessary and has cost way more money than entitlement programs, but the racist ass republicans have no problem with wars. They only have a problem with anything that helps minorities.

*Israel - If only we protected Africa in the same manner.....hmmm.

*Gun right - My family is protected.....
    Like Water wrote: »
    Homos should have the rights that come with marriage, but... I'll end it there.

The rich need to be taxed, more than the middle class, but corporations should have tax breaks and/or incentives to keep jobs here, and penalties when they outsource.

I'm not a woman, so I don't have the right to dictate what she can or can't do with her body.

Feminism is a pile of horseshit.

🤬 Israel's 🤬 ass, but war is necessary. The 🤬 in Afghanistan is understandable, but we were on some 🤬 in Iraq. I say this as an AF vet.

Stricter gun laws? Why? So you can make it more difficult for upstanding citizens to protect themselves with firearms? Criminals are gonna find a way to obtain a gun regardless of stricter laws.

@zzombie, me and the homie @Like Water had similar answers to your 🤬 questions, yet you gave him a co-sign and dismissed mine by calling me a Liberal........LOL. Youz a clown.

i also don't agree with all of what like water said but at least he understand that war is necessary. Also you did not really say anything about feminism like water outright called it horseshit and while he wants to increase taxes on the rich he also said he would make it possible for companies to get tax breaks and that is a reasonable position you did not say anything of that sort.

overall you are more liberal than he is...... and by the way 🤬 you,
  • zzombie
    🤬 marriage - 🤬 NO . Increased legal power of civil unions??? yes

Taxes - As low as possible no one should be paying more than 12% rich or poor in times of war or when there is an extreme economic downturn taxes can and should be raised higher.

Abortion - 🤬 NO, Unless there is a 🤬 , SERIOUS medical problems with the mother or unborn child no 🤬 ABORTION.

Feminism - 🤬 NO, but women should have all the legal rights men have.

The war - At this point war cannot be avoided all we are doing now is stalling until the next war which will probable be even bigger than this one.

Israel - Is our ALLY and we should stand with her the same goes for all our allies be they in africa, asia, europe or south america. If we abandon israel what signal does that send to our other allies like japan, thailand or the philippines when china starts bullying them.

Gun right - Guns for everybody except for crazy people and well established criminals

• J.J._Evans

http://news.yahoo.com/john-boehner-vs-crazies-gop-just-let-tea-001110007.html
    John Boehner vs. the 'crazies': Should GOP just let tea party win?

The Republican Party is barreling head-first toward a worst-case scenario – or is that a best-case scenario?

The tea party wing of the party has essentially toppled House Speaker John Boehner. His replacement will almost certainly need the tea party's stamp of approval.

Meanwhile, the Republican presidential campaign continues to confound the establishment. Donald Trump, Ben Carson, and Ted Cruz together have more support than all other Republican candidates combined, according to polls.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant believe yall still getting trolled by this 🤬 ass 🤬 . Anyone who devalues his own equality cant be taken seriously.
  • zzombie
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    I cant believe yall still getting trolled by this 🤬 ass 🤬 . Anyone who devalues his own equality cant be taken seriously.

🤬 either you are unable to comprehend the English language or you are a complete idiot.... 🤬 you, you can continue to be a slave if you want
  • skpjr78

🤬 either you are unable to comprehend the English language or you are a complete idiot.... 🤬 you, you can continue to be a slave if you want

Lol at a 🤬 who doesnt think equality is important calling someone else a slave. Black republicans smmfh
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

Taxes - As low as possible no one should be paying more than 12% rich or poor in times of war or when there is an extreme economic downturn taxes can and should be raised higher.

Abortion - 🤬 NO, Unless there is a 🤬 , SERIOUS medical problems with the mother or unborn child no 🤬 ABORTION.

The war - At this point war cannot be avoided all we are doing now is stalling until the next war which will probable be even bigger than this one.

Israel - Is our ALLY and we should stand with her the same goes for all our allies be they in africa, asia, europe or south america. If we abandon israel what signal does that send to our other allies like japan, thailand or the philippines when china starts bullying them.

Gun right - Guns for everybody except for crazy people and well established criminals

Maaaaan 🤬 Israel. Truth be told they are the real terrorist. Along with the fake ass American government.
  • zzombie

Lol at a 🤬 who doesnt think equality is important calling someone else a slave. Black republicans smmfh

So I guess you are going to keep running with that equality is not important lie , huh ????? You house 🤬 .
  • zzombie
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Maaaaan 🤬 Israel. Truth be told they are the real terrorist. Along with the fake ass American government.

Israel does go overboard but I don't blame them for doing so they are surrounded by enemies.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    taeboo wrote: »
    The Pope made him see the light I guess...

And planned parenthood does more then just abortions and birth control.

^^^Was about to post this myself.

I see some of my Black brothers and sisters buying into that conservative right propaganda. Planned Parenthood accounts for like 3% of abortions yet after that little video went viral (which I'm sure was an isolated incident) conservatives saw an opportunity to push their agenda.

Do not kid yourselves, conservative Republicans don't give a damn about minorities and poor White folks having abortions. It's just a talking point to get votes, defund planned parenthood, and put those former funds of planned parenthood into something the conservative right supports.

They "pretend" to care so much about the aborting of unborn fetuses but turn a blind eye to minorities being senselessly killed by police and they turn a blind eye to youth living in poverty nor does their platform benefit individuals living in those circumstances.

Planned parenthood provides free health exams, birth control, pap smears, counseling, etc to folks who wouldn't otherwise be able to afford it yea its founder might have had more insidious intentions but the program has transformed into something different over the years.

• Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for Boehner he's just a puppet to the conservative right.

Like others have said he talked that tough 🤬 in public and he is a conservative, but behind closed doors I think he was willing to get some issues done with the president despite differing political philosophies.

He will be replaced by someone else whose even more radically conservative more than likely.

A lot of people within Boehner's own party would rather see the president fail than America succeed.
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015
    [

So I guess you are going to keep running with that equality is not important lie , huh ????? You house 🤬 .

You said it not me 🤬
    yeah conservative place liberty above equality
    Listen as a general rule conservatives place freedom above equality.
    freedom is the more important principle making it more important than equality
    The document clearly says what governments are created for and it's not to ensure equality
    governments don't exist to enforce this equality
    Governments enforcing equality infringes on liberty and the united states of america is based on the liberty of men NOT their EQUALITY.

• zzombie
    [

You said it not me 🤬
    The document clearly says what governments are created for and it's not to ensure equality
    Governments enforcing equality infringes on liberty and the united states of america is based on the liberty of men NOT their EQUALITY.

[/quote]

WHY are you using the same 🤬 quotes??? they do not say what you want them to say you boot licking house 🤬
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    PLACING ONE THING above the other does not mean the other thing is unimportant and no matter how you try to twist my words that fact will remain.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    It's not like black people put guns to the white mans head and made him treat us equally. Black people begged, marched and cried until he decided to pretend to treat blacks equally the 🤬 was pathetic and as always the results of weakness is weakness. That's why today so many young black men are unemployed HAD we went the marcus garvey, mal x route we wouldn't be suffering so much but you house 🤬 keep on begging the great white daddy A.K.A the government for goodies.

You want him to treat you fair and equal but no man asks another man to treat him fair no man has to hide under the protect of another
  • J.J._Evans
    [

You said it not me 🤬

giphy.gif
  • zzombie
    [

You said it not me 🤬

giphy.gif

YOU happy your boyfriend said something ignorant again???
  • J.J._Evans
    [

You said it not me 🤬

giphy.gif

All I know is he ethered your ass...........
  • zzombie
    [

You said it not me 🤬

giphy.gif

SO YOU admit he's your boyfriend..... and no body did anything to my ass.
  • J.J._Evans
    [

You said it not me 🤬

giphy.gif

SO YOU admit he's your boyfriend..... and no body did anything to my ass.

Dramatic_Alpaca.gif
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015
    PLACING ONE THING above the other does not mean the other thing is unimportant and no matter how you try to twist my words that fact will remain.

You 🤬 🤬 . You cant have a free society if you dont have equality. Only a slave would devalue the basic idea of equality for all.

I'll ask you the same questions again toby. Who in the conservative movement will decide who gets full equality and who doesn't? Who will have full freedom, who wont, who will have to sacrifice their equality and who will make that call and what criteria will be used to make that call?
  • zzombie

You 🤬 🤬 . You cant have a free society if you dont have equality. Only a slave would devalue the basic idea of equality for all.

I'll ask you the same questions again toby. Who in the conservative movement will decide who gets full equality and who doesn't? Who will have full freedom, who wont, who will have to sacrifice their equality and who will make that call and what criteria will be used to make that call?

The only equality i want is equality before the law i am not begging no 🤬 to treat me as an equal. I PREFER TO build my own and make it better than his. You begging ass 🤬 are house slaves plain and simple. WE should all get full equality before the law you 🤬 i never said otherwise. No one will be giving up there equality before the law.
  • skpjr78
    edited September 2015

The only equality i want is equality before the law i am not begging no 🤬 to treat me as an equal. I PREFER TO build my own and make it better than his. You begging ass 🤬 are house slaves plain and simple. WE should all get full equality before the law you 🤬 i never said otherwise. No one will be giving up there equality before the law.

now you say
    The only equality i want is equality before the law

here is where you said otherwise:

so which one is it? how can you say on one hand that you want equality before the law and on the other say governments should not enforce equality laws? 3 more questions for you. who makes the law? who enforces the law? who interprets the law? last time i checked those were all functions of the government. from your local sheriff's department enforcing the law, to your state legislature who writes the law, to the supreme court which interprets the law, these are all government agencies.

so since you dont think government should enforce equality, which runs counter to the deceleration of independence and the14th amendment, how do you expect to have equality under the law if the same government that creates the law in the first place cant enforce or interpret it? please explain how all of these contradictions can exist at the same time while still protecting your own personal equality before the law? how can no one give up their equality before the law if you believe that the same government that writes, enforces and interprets said law is infringing on liberty?
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015

now you say
    The only equality i want is equality before the law

here is where you said otherwise:

so which one is it? how can you say on one hand that you want equality before the law and on the other say governments should not enforce equality laws? 3 more questions for you. who makes the law? who enforces the law? who interprets the law? last time i checked those were all functions of the government. from your local sheriff's department enforcing the law, to your state legislature who writes the law, to the supreme court which interprets the law, these are all government agencies.

so since you dont think government should enforce equality, which runs counter to the deceleration of independence and the14th amendment, how do you expect to have equality under the law if the same government that creates the law in the first place cant enforce or interpret it? please explain how all of these contradictions can exist at the same time while still protecting your own personal equality before the law?

You do of course realize that there is a distinction between equality before the law and equality in the private world and the what i am saying is that the government has no place enforcing equality outside of it's consistutional limits. I hold you this already. The discussion is going in circles because you are not paying attention. The creation of laws their enforcement and interpretation should all follow the guide lines laid out in the bill of rights and consistution. Therefore the government should treat all it's citizens with equality but governmental power can make no law that limits my liberty for the sake of anyone else unless my liberty infringes on the liberty of others.

we talked about the equality statements in the declaration of independence and the 14 amendment already they do not give the government the right to force equality outside of their confines.