What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Breaking News: Speaker John Boehner Resigns From Congress

12346»

Comments

  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    zzombie wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    @skpjr78

    CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND STOP 🤬 LYING, stop adding in 🤬 to my statement that i never said. i Was being very respectful to you in this 🤬 discussion now you want to call me a house 🤬 just because i disagree with you, But you are the real 🤬 slave weak and needy SCARED to step off the liberal plantation because you need them to protect you and think for you.

    FREEDOM and equality are not mutually exculsive and i never implied they were however The only equality you get is enough to be free and that's all you should need if you honestly believe you are equal to white people or anyone else

    Governments enforcing equality infringes on liberty and the united states of america is based on the liberty of men NOT their EQUALITY. LIBERTY is the prime ideal of america, it's a principle that the usa has not always lived up to this is evident because like you said the founders of this nation were slave owners.

    I'm lost???? 🤬 please i'm not 🤬 poor and needy begging from a few scraps off the white man's table you stupid 🤬 liberals have the whole black race in america living as economic slaves but you have the nerve to call me lost. You think i advocate for conservative values because i want whites to rule???? are you that 🤬 stupid













    🤬 i dont even know where to begin with this 🤬 . first of all you are one the one who said that freedom and equality are not equal partners. you said that stupid 🤬 not me.
    zzombie wrote: »
    Listen as a general rule conservatives place freedom above equality.

    lol at at "The only equality you get is enough to be free". you can never be free if there is no equality 🤬 .
    zzombie wrote: »
    Governments enforcing equality infringes on liberty and the united states of america is based on the liberty of men NOT their EQUALITY.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created EQUAL - thomas jefferson.

    this comes directly from the deceleration of independence which is the document that bought this nation into existence. this was the core principal that amerikkka was supposedly founded on. dont take my word for it 🤬 read the freaking document yourself.

    i am astounded by your belief that can have liberty without equality. im rather speechless at the entire premise of your slave ass arguement. but my question still stands. since you believe that govt of the ppl, by the ppl and for the ppl should not enforce equality who decides who is to be free and who will lose their equality? who makes that decision and who is forced to take the loss and what criteria is used to determine the winners and losers of this supposedly democratic society that according to you places freedom over equality? im still waiting for you to answer that question 🤬 .

    Lies and more lies or maybe you are too 🤬 stupid to understand what i am saying.

    I never said equality should never exist or that we can have freedom without it we need both however freedom is the more important principle making it more important than equality. No one will lose their equality before the law but that's where it ends and the law should not infringe on the liberty of anyone and should ensure the liberty of everyone.

    why don't you quote more of the declaration????

    "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,"

    what UNALIENABLE rights are governments insistituted to secure??? LIFE,LIBERTY AND the pursuit of happiness. No place does it say that government should enforce equality, government only recognizes the 🤬 GIVEN equality of men before the law but it's not there job to enforce equality

    Pay attention and stop asking the same questions over and over
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    zzombie wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    PLACING ONE THING above the other does not mean the other thing is unimportant and no matter how you try to twist my words that fact will remain.

    You 🤬 🤬 . You cant have a free society if you dont have equality. Only a slave would devalue the basic idea of equality for all.

    I'll ask you the same questions again toby. Who in the conservative movement will decide who gets full equality and who doesn't? Who will have full freedom, who wont, who will have to sacrifice their equality and who will make that call and what criteria will be used to make that call?

    The only equality i want is equality before the law i am not begging no 🤬 to treat me as an equal. I PREFER TO build my own and make it better than his. You begging ass 🤬 are house slaves plain and simple. WE should all get full equality before the law you 🤬 i never said otherwise. No one will be giving up there equality before the law.













    now you say
    zzombie wrote: »
    The only equality i want is equality before the law

    here is where you said otherwise:
    zzombie wrote: »
    The document clearly says what governments are created for and it's not to ensure equality
    zzombie wrote: »
    governments don't exist to enforce this equality
    zzombie wrote: »
    Governments enforcing equality infringes on liberty and the united states of america is based on the liberty of men NOT their EQUALITY.

    so which one is it? how can you say on one hand that you want equality before the law and on the other say governments should not enforce equality laws? 3 more questions for you. who makes the law? who enforces the law? who interprets the law? last time i checked those were all functions of the government. from your local sheriff's department enforcing the law, to your state legislature who writes the law, to the supreme court which interprets the law, these are all government agencies.

    so since you dont think government should enforce equality, which runs counter to the deceleration of independence and the14th amendment, how do you expect to have equality under the law if the same government that creates the law in the first place cant enforce or interpret it? please explain how all of these contradictions can exist at the same time while still protecting your own personal equality before the law?

    You do of course realize that there is a distinction between equality before the law and equality in the private world and the what i am saying is that the government has no place enforcing equality outside of it's consistutional limits. I hold you this already. The discussion is going in circles because you are not paying attention.

    we went talked about the equality statements in the declaration of independence already and the 14 amendment they do not give the government the right to force equality outside of their confines.

    charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

    the 14th amendment and the 1964 civil right act made it illegal to deny any citizen equal protection under the law or discriminate in public or private institutions. laws and facts matter 🤬

    you are a special case of stupid. how can the 14th amendment which guarantees every american citizen equal protection under the law be unconstitutional when it is the constitution????? 🤬 are you talking about uncle rukus?

    lol at the 14 amendment does "not give the government the right to force equality outside of their confines" its called section 5 🤬 .

    14th Amendment to the US Constitution
    Section 1
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

    Section 5
    The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.


    smh at water melon juggling head scratching 🤬 speaking on issues they are too 🤬 stupid to understand. knowledge and facts>>>🤬 and black republicans
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    This coonin ass 🤬 zzzombie either a buckdancing field 🤬 🤬 who hates himself so much like uncle ruckus or a weak and pale 🤬 who likes black culture so he in allhiphop. Either way he a weak 🤬 and his 🤬 🤬 weak bloodline need to end.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    PLACING ONE THING above the other does not mean the other thing is unimportant and no matter how you try to twist my words that fact will remain.

    You 🤬 🤬 . You cant have a free society if you dont have equality. Only a slave would devalue the basic idea of equality for all.

    I'll ask you the same questions again toby. Who in the conservative movement will decide who gets full equality and who doesn't? Who will have full freedom, who wont, who will have to sacrifice their equality and who will make that call and what criteria will be used to make that call?

    The only equality i want is equality before the law i am not begging no 🤬 to treat me as an equal. I PREFER TO build my own and make it better than his. You begging ass 🤬 are house slaves plain and simple. WE should all get full equality before the law you 🤬 i never said otherwise. No one will be giving up there equality before the law.













    now you say
    zzombie wrote: »
    The only equality i want is equality before the law

    here is where you said otherwise:
    zzombie wrote: »
    The document clearly says what governments are created for and it's not to ensure equality
    zzombie wrote: »
    governments don't exist to enforce this equality
    zzombie wrote: »
    Governments enforcing equality infringes on liberty and the united states of america is based on the liberty of men NOT their EQUALITY.

    so which one is it? how can you say on one hand that you want equality before the law and on the other say governments should not enforce equality laws? 3 more questions for you. who makes the law? who enforces the law? who interprets the law? last time i checked those were all functions of the government. from your local sheriff's department enforcing the law, to your state legislature who writes the law, to the supreme court which interprets the law, these are all government agencies.

    so since you dont think government should enforce equality, which runs counter to the deceleration of independence and the14th amendment, how do you expect to have equality under the law if the same government that creates the law in the first place cant enforce or interpret it? please explain how all of these contradictions can exist at the same time while still protecting your own personal equality before the law?

    You do of course realize that there is a distinction between equality before the law and equality in the private world and the what i am saying is that the government has no place enforcing equality outside of it's consistutional limits. I hold you this already. The discussion is going in circles because you are not paying attention.

    we went talked about the equality statements in the declaration of independence already and the 14 amendment they do not give the government the right to force equality outside of their confines.

    charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

    the 14th amendment and the 1964 civil right act made it illegal to deny any citizen equal protection under the law or discriminate in public or private institutions. laws and facts matter 🤬

    you are a special case of stupid. how can the 14th amendment which guarantees every american citizen equal protection under the law be unconstitutional when it is the constitution????? 🤬 are you talking about uncle rukus?

    lol at the 14 amendment does "not give the government the right to force equality outside of their confines" its called section 5 🤬 .

    14th Amendment to the US Constitution
    Section 1
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

    Section 5
    The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.


    smh at water melon juggling head scratching 🤬 speaking on issues they are too 🤬 stupid to understand. knowledge and facts>>>🤬 and black republicans

    I don't want to deny anyone equal protection under the law. because that is where equality belongs however the law has it's limits and pay attention to the key words appropriate legislation which means no law can be made that impinges upon my personal freedom and all laws still have to be made and enforced within legal confines

    and when did i say the 14th amendment was unconstitutional ??? stop making up 🤬 you 🤬 liar
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This coonin ass 🤬 zzzombie either a buckdancing field 🤬 🤬 who hates himself so much like uncle ruckus or a weak and pale 🤬 who likes black culture so he in allhiphop. Either way he a weak 🤬 and his 🤬 🤬 weak bloodline need to end.

    House 🤬 you are nothing compared to my bloodline i know my heritage and culture totally and you do not know yours so 🤬 off back to the plantation slave.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »

    I don't want to deny anyone equal protection under the law. because that is where equality belongs however the law has it's limits and pay attention to the key words appropriate legislation which means no law can be made that impinges upon my personal freedom and all laws still have to be made and enforced within legal confines

    and when did i say the 14th amendment was unconstitutional ??? stop making up 🤬 you 🤬 liar

    so you dont want to deny anyone equal protection under the law but you dont think government should enforce equality laws b/c it infringes upon liberty. not enforcing equality laws IS THE SAME as denying equal protection under the law. if you dont enforce equal protection you have denied equal protection you 🤬 idiot.

    appropriate legislation means the laws passed by congress must be appropriate. it does not mean that congress cant pass laws to enforce equal protection which is what you implied 🤬 .



  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »

    I don't want to deny anyone equal protection under the law. because that is where equality belongs however the law has it's limits and pay attention to the key words appropriate legislation which means no law can be made that impinges upon my personal freedom and all laws still have to be made and enforced within legal confines

    and when did i say the 14th amendment was unconstitutional ??? stop making up 🤬 you 🤬 liar

    so you dont want to deny anyone equal protection under the law but you dont think government should enforce equality laws b/c it infringes upon liberty. not enforcing equality laws IS THE SAME as denying equal protection under the law. if you dont enforce equal protection you have denied equal protection you 🤬 idiot.

    appropriate legislation means the laws passed by congress must be appropriate. it does not mean that congress cant pass laws to enforce equal protection which is what you implied 🤬 .



    government should only enforce equality within it's confines and what these confines are are detailed by the bill of rights and consistution.

    We need to distinguish the differences between equality before the law and equality of outcome. You liberals favor the former kind of equality as a way of using governmental coercion through the tax and other systems to bring about what you see as an equal society, devoid of real economic differences. Conservatives disagree that there are or should be guarantees of a predetermined result, with government imposing such a result through raw coercive power inevitably constraining Americans' freedom by doing so

    the 14th amendment does not force the kind of equality YOU liberals foolishly want and actually supports and expands real equality. the 14th makes sure that states cannot ignore the violation of the rights of citizens it does not give government the power to force equality. The Equal Protection Clause does not provide for “equality” among individuals or classes but rather requires the States to apply their laws equally in other words A law may not discriminate in its application between to persons.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This coonin ass 🤬 zzzombie either a buckdancing field 🤬 🤬 who hates himself so much like uncle ruckus or a weak and pale 🤬 who likes black culture so he in allhiphop.

    giphy.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.