What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Parents Get 6 Year Old Surgery For Ears To Stop Bullying

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would've told him to wear a bandana & tie it around his head like 2Pac & 🤬
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody is off limits to get clowned on in school. All my friends knew how to roast, so either you take the jokes, roast him back or knock his ass out. After, you come back in defense mode & roast & embarrass him then you just made another friend because that'll be his last time that he will attempt to pull a stunt like that again
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Sion Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the generation that'll someday run the world. Let that sink in.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man plz i have a supposed girls first name, had big ass ears and wore coke bottles i had to toughen up and get my scrap game up early
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    nex gin wrote: »
    When I was growing up and people made fun of you, you either cracked jokes back on them or shot the fair one if it was that serious. Damn 🤬 done changed.

Whatever happened to just growing into 🤬 ? When I was little I had big ears and a 🤬 teeth was kinda buck. Then I grew, and my head grew and you can't even tell.

I mean 🤬 , he look like a handsome kid. And he's white... he'da been aight.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im happy for him
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Abraxas wrote: »
    When I was growing up and people made fun of you, you either cracked jokes back on them or shot the fair one if it was that serious. Damn 🤬 done changed.

Whatever happened to just growing into 🤬 ? When I was little I had big ears and a 🤬 teeth was kinda buck. Then I grew, and my head grew and you can't even tell.

hate to be the one... but

saywha.gif

I'm assuming you know what white privilege is. My point was this 🤬 was an extreme reaction to a very petty circumstance
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abraxas wrote: »

hate to be the one... but

saywha.gif

I'm assuming you know what white privilege is. My point was this 🤬 was an extreme reaction to a very petty circumstance

clearly a joke. but i agree. strength comes through adversity.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like my 🤬 up ears. *shrug*
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

DAM RIGHT...WHY U THINK IM THE FUNNIEST NGA ON HERE!

NGAS USED 2 JO'N MY LOOOONG ASS HEAD AND BLACK SKIN... BUT ILL ROAST THEY ASS DOE
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkMembers Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    even after the surgury he still looks funny tho...and if i was the bully im still gonna make fun of him.....just cause you get you ears pulled back dont make em any less smaller
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit in some gutsMembers Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall acting like its not grown men out here with dumbo ears. Looks like a simple operation, if it makes the kid more confident, happy I don't see the problem. Is this really that much different from say getting a kid braces?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I didn't wanna laugh at this smh now I'm sure I'm goin to hell

The look on that baby face is sayin "Bruh" and "This can't be life" smh

🤬 you @D. Morgan for making me laugh at ur post smh
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ears.jpg

Should have got him a top hat like Baby New Year...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't wanna laugh at this smh now I'm sure I'm goin to hell

The look on that baby face is sayin "Bruh" and "This can't be life" smh

🤬 you @D. Morgan for making me laugh at ur post smh

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Not going to lie I laughed when I first saw the pic before I clicked on the link and saw it was a real baby and story.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all saying everyone gets bullied. That might be true but them 🤬 are extreme. This might have saved them from a future school shooting of random people.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn that's sad.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He still has grown man ears tho. Pro bullies would have a Polaroid of them old shots and haunt his ass through high school
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Awww I love big ears. <3
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First pic looks like he's gonna grow up to be a school shooter, second pic he looks alright.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dazzling wrote: »
    Awww I love big ears. <3

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Modok.PNG

I aint mad about the ears. Look like lil homie finna get some trim off the strength of that 🤬 . Parents did him a solid.
    But that Modok looking ass baby here woulda got dealt wit on sight if he came out my girl. On sight. Ijs.