What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

THE OFFICIAL RIP PICO THREAD ONE OF THE GREATEST TO EVER LIVE

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S/o Dizz

S/o

Stew n jay
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    YES
    YOU UNGRATEFUL FOOL ASS 🤬 !
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother LORD WRECKA Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TayGettem

what was your original screen name. Y'all 🤬 changing your names every month lol.

It use to be Tay_Gettem .....why
    Just wanted to know who was posting. Some people I roast an others I don't feel the need to. Just want to let you know that you just went back and forth with a kid(dizz) having fun on the internet. Hope you feel good after your heated back and forth exchange over a "internet 🤬 you will never meet". I'm pretty sure there's bad 🤬 in real life you could be getting while discussing internet women over an internet forum with a little kid having fun.
    @TayGettem

what was your original screen name. Y'all 🤬 changing your names every month lol.

This 🤬 trying to holla at another 🤬 on the low...smh...and...lol
    Funny this type of post always comes from a 🤬 who's had a oiled up Jamaican stripper from the 80's with his short open for year in his avi.

This still hasn't been explained lolololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of you I.C 🤬 is hilarious without even trying to be. Your name and avi together is 🤬 hilarious!!

"Hmmmmm, let me put some fruity 🤬 in my avi and then try to reach, and call other 🤬 🤬 " - soulbrother

Dumb 🤬 ...that's a picture of me in my avi when I was 25 years old...you should let your old lady look at it before yall 🤬 ...I bet her 🤬 be wet than a 🤬 ...
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE
    Don't nobody @ you 🤬 . Nobody even know who you are you lying 🤬 . You been 🤬 & moaning all night excuse yourself

.... Fix yo feelings
    tumblr_lsda1eyHYL1r2sl5uo1_500.gif
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    What happened to pico ? Brian pumper made her get off the internet?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TayGettem

It use to be Tay_Gettem .....why
    Just wanted to know who was posting. Some people I roast an others I don't feel the need to. Just want to let you know that you just went back and forth with a kid(dizz) having fun on the internet. Hope you feel good after your heated back and forth exchange over a "internet 🤬 you will never meet". I'm pretty sure there's bad 🤬 in real life you could be getting while discussing internet women over an internet forum with a little kid having fun.
    @TayGettem

This 🤬 trying to holla at another 🤬 on the low...smh...and...lol
    Funny this type of post always comes from a 🤬 who's had a oiled up Jamaican stripper from the 80's with his short open for year in his avi.

This still hasn't been explained lolololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of you I.C 🤬 is hilarious without even trying to be. Your name and avi together is 🤬 hilarious!!

"Hmmmmm, let me put some fruity 🤬 in my avi and then try to reach, and call other 🤬 🤬 " - soulbrother

Dumb 🤬 ...that's a picture of me in my avi when I was 25 years old...you should let your old lady look at it before yall 🤬 ...I bet her 🤬 be wet than a 🤬 ...

q3iCWqE.gif
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE
    Where it all Started.

Just in case you never seen roscoe angry as 🤬 on the inside. I made her mad that day.

Giving the people what they want. She was all about the people like myself. She made a few Free up threads this year including one for myself.

Whaaat that 1st video is pico? Bruuuu I had seen that video on YouTube before I was on the I.C never knew who it was tho lol I thought the chick was just high
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Where it all Started.

Just in case you never seen roscoe angry as 🤬 on the inside. I made her mad that day.

Giving the people what they want. She was all about the people like myself. She made a few Free up threads this year including one for myself.

Whaaat that 1st video is pico? Bruuuu I had seen that video on YouTube before I was on the I.C never knew who it was tho lol I thought the chick was just high
    That Video broke the IC
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Legend if I ever seen one

11856791_721231071344975_1774329118_n.jpg

924720_863511820374117_1634119553_n.jpg
  • thatboydizz
    YES
    pull up
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is she dead or in jail for credit card fraud?
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    Just seen her at Grits N Biscuits out in LA.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told her to lay off the grits n biscuits.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh Pico been thotting it up for Coli.

They even refer to her as coli dime smh

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-pico-roscoe-appreciation-thread-coli-dime.153149/

was that really her nudes in that thread?
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    babafryo wrote: »
    Just seen her at Grits N Biscuits out in LA.

oh 🤬 lol
  • thatboydizz
    YES
    Bruh straight up her told her ass leave and to never return on some lion king 🤬
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • thatboydizz
    YES
    YOU 🤬 !!
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Pico wrote: »

Im a grown ass man cant nobody tell me to leave the internet.

Lower
  • thatboydizz
    YES
    Aint this some 🤬
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »

Im a grown ass man cant nobody tell me to leave the internet.

@Pico

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4JYXhEE.gif

IiPAb4f.gif

WiYlzUN.gif

Welcome back babygirl.

aYMohVK.gif

• Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sco and Marley return on the same day..
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    They arent back they just both posted on the same day.
    Yall need to calm down