What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

How do you feel about Right To Censor?

KillaCham
KillaCham M0D SQUAD™Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator

Comments

• jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Good gimmick for the time. It had some 🤬 talent in the group though, if they took it seriously it could have been bigger.

Despite the squeakly clean WWE we have today a group of killjoys could still work well.

This gimmick was inspired indirectly by Foley's anti-🤬 gimmick in ECW and the ECW "Network" angle with Cyrus.

Counterculture gimmicks will always work because you naturally stand out compared to everyone else.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was cool, i always liked stevie richards and it gave the rest of the guys sum to do
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    They were hilarious to me. Characters/groups that generate mad heat and are supposed to be annoying are funny to me. Definitely wasn't a long term thing but good to give all these characters something to do. I don't remember many promos from them but they're not easy to forget, especially that WOAT entrance music.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    Btw Bull Buchanan was pretty underrated in the ring, believe it or not.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    worst.theme.ever
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They used to 🤬 me off bruh and that means they were pretty damn good because they were getting me in my feelings. They got a lot of heat and one thing I did like was how they were converting people over. I dont think thats been done since then. I know CM Punk had the straight edge society but there was only 2 people in it and that 🤬 was lame. I wish the Wyatts was on some 🤬 like that.
  • john581
    john581 Members Posts: 75
    When they stopped Miss Kitty stripping they got a hell of heat
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Hated this 🤬 music woat and they tried stopping t&a
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Funny as 🤬
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a pretty good stable

They were good at gettin heat. U really couldn't stand them lol
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking back they were awesome. Got a lot of heat, well written angle
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    They used to 🤬 me off bruh and that means they were pretty damn good because they were getting me in my feelings. They got a lot of heat and one thing I did like was how they were converting people over. I dont think thats been done since then. I know CM Punk had the straight edge society but there was only 2 people in it and that 🤬 was lame. I wish the Wyatts was on some 🤬 like that.

They did it with Daniel Bryan but I wished they did it with smaller scale wrestlers of that time like Cody Rhodes and Bo Dallas first.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Btw Bull Buchanan was pretty underrated in the ring, believe it or not.

And Good/Godfather was a pretty damn good wrestler.
  • JohnBlackwell
    JohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    I still hear their theme music at night sometimes.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was devastated when they converted 🤬 Father bruh that 🤬 was one of my favorites

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hated them.

That means they did their part.

I look back now and think it was hilarious.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hated the 🤬 out of these guys lol man they were hilarious