What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Walking Dead Season 6

Comments

• WholeLottaGangSyht
    WholeLottaGangSyht Members Posts: 94 ✭✭
    fear the walking dead was meh nd its 🤬 on this season
  • WholeLottaGangSyht
    🤬 really gonna control hundreds of walkers using flares and darel
  • WholeLottaGangSyht
    nd when did this 🤬 become a 32nd degree black belt
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    mryounggun wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    I think this episode showed Morgan switching his ideology. He was content with just subduing his enemies throughout the episode until that last fight. The cameras showed him standing over the guy and Morgan said "I'm sorry" before using his stick. I was under the assumption that he murked dude.

That's what I got from it too.

But beyond that, it's crazy how y'all y'all interpret Morgan still having a little bit of humanity left as him being 'weak'. I didn't see weakness from him at all. The preacher is weak, Eugene is weak. That 🤬 Morgan been charging into the 🤬 since he re-emerged on the show. His ideology is just 'Give them one warning, then wreck shop.' rather than 'Terminate on Sight'.

Agree or disagree, I don't see how you can call him WEAK. That's a stretch.
    VIBE wrote: »
    I think Morgan is just the shows embodiment of morals and humanity.

1. Holding on to protein bars and being upset about it

2. Thinking of Rick as a great man, being disappointed he changed

3. Doesn't like to 🤬 humans

4. Giving enemies the benefit of the doubt

5. Doesn't like guns

etc

He isn't a 🤬 or soft. He just has that hope. At the end he realized how 🤬 up everything is. I think he's coming around to understanding why Rick HAS to be who is he.

He's definitely not like Gabriel or Tyreese.

Morgan hasn't really been around ppl as much as the group and was a nomad randomly coming across ppl.He'll be killing like carol and Rick soon I would think.being moral gets you killed on TWD.Letting that wolf dude go was a mistake and that's how it always happens.Now he let a 🤬 go with a strap.
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    And that lil girl kno somethin she was too calm when 🤬 jumped off and she jus happen to disappear when it's over and did y'all forget the dudes Morgan talked to and killed are the same 1s that tried to rob him before he caught bak up to Rick

I don't think she knows anything.I just think she's 🤬 up in the head and doesn't want to be around ppl.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah that lil 🤬 with them
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Nah that lil 🤬 with them

She's definitely with them. And If I had to guess, I'd say that red A on the house was some sort of marker to let them 🤬 know the house she was in and to not 🤬 with it. One some Moses and the plagues 🤬 .
  • WholeLottaGangSyht
    Nah that lil 🤬 with them
    carl better murk that 🤬 .....but he will cape heavy

and that cave 🤬 edomite satanic 🤬 is the one who took the pics of the community
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Can't remember but did 🤬 guy lose his bag last season with all the pics of the safe zone?

I thought that was how they knew such a place exists

He left it in that car that him and Darryl were stuck in surrounded by Walkers. Out of nowhere Morgan showed up to save them before they all ran off.

Not sure if anyone beat me to it, but in the Season 5 finale, they showed those two Wolves that Morgan thrashed finding the bag and ruffling through the pics right before or after they reset the walker traps and killing the yellow poncho dude.
  • mryounggun
    Nice try, am.
  • loch121

Zombies are dumb.Sound,light,and the smell of the living attract them.
    Nah that lil 🤬 with them

She's definitely with them. And If I had to guess, I'd say that red A on the house was some sort of marker to let them 🤬 know the house she was in and to not 🤬 with it. One some Moses and the plagues 🤬 .

Didn't that kid who's father got killed have that A sign on that bottle he had in his hand?IDK,yall could be right,but I don't see the rational?They got there because of that bag that got left.I don't think they knew about Alexandria until they found that bag.She was already there then.They could have been came through.

• mryounggun
    loch121 wrote: »

Nah that lil 🤬 with them

Didn't that kid who's father got killed have that A sign on that bottle he had in his hand?IDK,yall could be right,but I don't see the rational?They got there because of that bag that got left.I don't think they knew about Alexandria until they found that bag.She was already there then.They could have been came through.

That doesn't explain the lil girl telling Carl, 'This place is too big to defend. There are too many blind spots. That's how we were able to-.'.

Explain that 🤬 , fam. Lol. Either she is with them or it's a red herring...which is entirely possible. The writers seem like they're better than that, though.
  • loch121

Nah that lil 🤬 with them

That doesn't explain the lil girl telling Carl, 'This place is too big to defend. There are too many blind spots. That's how we were able to-.'.

Explain that 🤬 , fam. Lol. Either she is with them or it's a red herring...which is entirely possible. The writers seem like they're better than that, though.

I didn't catch her saying that's how we... I gotta rewatch that
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah that lil 🤬 with them

I didn't catch her saying that's how we... I gotta rewatch that

yea she said that 🤬 and was bout to snitch on herself

she in on this 🤬
  • loch121
    Okay.I didn't know there was so many theories about Enid being a spy.I guess there have been clues.Hmph

That sneaky little 🤬 .
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she ain't a spy then its a result of her sneaking out that this 🤬 happened like 1 of the wolves saw her or somethin cuz even with the pics how they jus happen to stumble across the safe zone but she was too calm to me
  • loch121
    Enid's comic book from last season

-0f003053cf6fa24a.jpg
  • ericb4prez
    Plus her first thought when she found alexandria was not to seek help but to walk away from it which to me means she already was with a group
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    I think Morgan is just the shows embodiment of morals and humanity.

1. Holding on to protein bars and being upset about it

2. Thinking of Rick as a great man, being disappointed he changed

3. Doesn't like to 🤬 humans

4. Giving enemies the benefit of the doubt

5. Doesn't like guns

etc

He isn't a 🤬 or soft. He just has that hope. At the end he realized how 🤬 up everything is. I think he's coming around to understanding why Rick HAS to be who is he.

He's definitely not like Gabriel or Tyreese.

How is any of that different from Tyrese at all? Line by line you could be talking about either one of them with the exception of the protein bar.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    He didn't want to 🤬 cuz he was tryna get intel. Not everybody needed to die...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015

Nah that lil 🤬 with them

"That's how we were able to- ..go outside the wall without anyone knowing."

That one's pretty easy to write off. She's a red herring - them showing the map at the end was supposed to be a clue to that since the idea was that she was giving up intel but it turns out they just found that 🤬 in the bag.

She was sneaking off all the time because her motto is JSS and she was in there with those people that knew nothing about survival. She knew some horrible 🤬 would happen eventually and when it did it would be time for her to keep it moving.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Episode was good, i was expecting it to be slow and it definitely came through

Carol:
    pnznkqgsrgw4tx0qdpxr.jpg
  • ericb4prez
    Saw a theory that suggests Enid did the same thing to Noah community if she is in fact a spy and they pointed out how she had a key ring like a janitor and nobody attacked the house they were in