What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Raven Symone Controversy - Says She Wouldn't Hire People With "Ghetto" Names

1234568»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Racist Ann Coulter ethers raven

I don't care how stupid Raven is and how much stupider Coulter made her look. Coulter is a 🤬 . How this 🤬 gonna say she descended from settlers not immigrants. How does she think they got over here to settle?
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭

1321816022_ether-e1296908676217.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The irony of her wanting to get ghetto after that either. Nah baby girl...take it like a nice conformed good girl
  • J.J._Evans

I don't care how stupid Raven is and how much stupider Coulter made her look. Coulter is a 🤬 . How this 🤬 gonna say she descended from settlers not immigrants. How does she think they got over here to settle?

It's a fair argument to say that Raven hates black people just as much, if not more, than Coulter.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Mr. MOMembers Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is light white on dark white crime
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityMembers Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's all semantics.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol the funniest thing about that is raven thought she had threw some haymakers Lolol

Part of me think Ann Coulter is just trolling people, kinda like she took the method acting to a whole new level. It's so hard to imagine that some believes that wild 🤬 .
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were talking about immigration policy.
    Ravens two cent was......

“if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything... What happened to that?"

Why is this bird brain on TV?
    She can't be that stupid to let that come out her mouth and not know the same 🤬 applies to her smh

Heres the funny part. Raven feels big enough to pop off to her own ppl everyday but immediately backs off when a white woman challenges her. She's a 🤬 . She wants to be a white feminist SO BAD
  • J.J._Evans

Appreciate you posting this info here hours before an entire separate thread was made on it......

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Smh at negros clowning "black" names but still wearing 🤬 's slave name 150 years later with pride. Foh
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Smh at negros clowning "black" names but still wearing 🤬 's slave name 150 years later with pride. Foh

I never get why people say stuff like this... smh..
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 got on the the patented ghetto hairstyle, to go with the patented ghetto lipstick... looking like the black grimace.
  • skpjr78
    Young Stef wrote: »
    But But she has no color so she can't hate anyone.

The only person she hates is herself
  • J.J._Evans
    Well, her 🤬 just left her..............LOL
    Raven-Symone Splits From Girlfriend AzMarie Livingston

1445285943_azmarie-livingston-and-raven-symone-467.jpg

• babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    wassup y'all. just want to come in here one time and say FDB. peace and love.
  • skpjr78
    babafryo wrote: »
    wassup y'all. just want to come in here one time and say FDB. peace and love.

Young Dro sends his regards
    http://youtu.be/7WH1Bsdzh7A

• mc317
    mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her 🤬 has no lips just hood
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭