What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Comments

• Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Jets vs cowboys superbowl 50

Romo gets his first ring.......

Shoutout to ryan the blonde bombsell fitz the blitz patrick.......he gonna lead the jets
    to the superbowl........and give the patriots there first loss of the season on sunday

in fitz we trust
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphas wrote: »
    Yahoo bugging if they think someone's gonna wake up early to watch Bills-Jags in London.

Just give them both an L and keep it moving.

*Goes n checks my nfl sunday ticket*

Hold up. This gm isnt even on nfl sunday ticket?! Im payin for all the games. Wtf. 🤬 watchin that gm on a small ass computer screen. Smh
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Delphas wrote: »
    Yahoo bugging if they think someone's gonna wake up early to watch Bills-Jags in London.

Just give them both an L and keep it moving.

*Goes n checks my nfl sunday ticket*

Hold up. This gm isnt even on nfl sunday ticket?! Im payin for all the games. Wtf. 🤬 watchin that gm on a small ass computer screen. Smh

Hook the cpu up to the tv.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Lmao gruden really blamed it on the wind I've never heard the excuses they make for this 🤬 made for anyone else

Jay Cutler fooled the NFL.....smh. Still see articles about him reaching his glorious potential and he 31-32....smh

🤬 as many 🤬 QBs we've had i would love to have Cutler if he didnt have that dumb contract

I wish y'all had him Sunday
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Man I don't see how people are still on hating on Manziel for his latest incident, 🤬 threw his wallet and phone out the window and then tried to jump out the car in to oncoming traffic. Funny thing is that his teammate Paul Kruger pulled up on the scene for some reason and apparently was yelling at Manziel to basically dump that 🤬 .

Its his fault bruh he puts hisself in these situations and he was drinking

so a grown man has to be responsible for a grown woman's actions? now if she got hit by a car and died then what?

She likes to drink and is still in college and he fresh out of rehab that's why Paul Kruger told him to dump her now if he knows its a bad situation waiting to happen why can't Johnny, i don't feel sorry for 🤬 who put themselves in harms way

He told him that AFTER the incident... so how you gone blame him for putting himself in a bad situation before the situation even happened...?

so you think a recovering alcoholic should date someone who drinks often?

Johnny Manziel ain't no damn alcoholic, he just went to rehab for the good publicity. Ain't no damn 22 year old a "alcoholic" just seems like he's someone that likes to drink word to Frank Sinatra "I feel sorry for people that don't drink/because when they wake up in the morning that's the best they're going to feel all day"
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    804, we got that avi bet going for Sunday night right?

Edit: Some other creative Eagle fan wanna help find a suitable avi for him after our win? Looking at you Shenco.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jets vs cowboys superbowl 50

Romo gets his first ring.......

Shoutout to ryan the blonde bombsell fitz the blitz patrick.......he gonna lead the jets
    to the superbowl........and give the patriots there first loss of the season on sunday

in fitz we trust

Stop smoking
  • Delphas
    Delphas NYMembers Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo these coach's gotta learn what they can and can't challenge.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skittles back
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynch need to score few more times b

got this 🤬 on my fantasy
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That supergirl show look garbage as 🤬
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaep is doo doo grits
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this 🤬 colin throws like a hoe
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate running QBs in the NFL.

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ that throw
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russell Wilson.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is toast- where's the butter?
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this game shows how bad the ravens defense is, these 🤬 let kaeps' waste management ass get 340 yards on 16 completions
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they didn't get the play off before the two minute warning so why didn't the refs blow the whistle?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soft ass Jimmy Graham.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruce Irving looks good out there. Hopefully he still wants to come to Atlanta next year. Quinn needs to make that happen. We need him
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He slowed down on that route
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russell 🤬 up
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why they not feediing the beast, he came out the half hungry...