What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

DJ Khaled At The Breakfast Club

MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalanceMembers Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol y'all quick upping these types of threads..
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~sighs~

guess i'll watch and see what the latest inductee to the "culture vultures" is talking about
  • damobb2deep
    AP21 wrote: »
    ~sighs~

guess i'll watch and see what the latest inductee to the "culture vultures" is talking about

smh you 🤬 never cease to amaze me with posts like this...
  • AP21
    ~sighs~

if you wanna have a convo about it, then just ask to elaborate fam
  • damobb2deep
    ~sighs~

dont necessarily need all that... just I feel like it's funny how people want hip hop to be popular but don't want other races to be influenced or make that type of music..
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~sighs~

dont necessarily need all that... just I feel like it's funny how people want hip hop to be popular but don't want other races to be influenced or make that type of music..

by the definition of culture vulture, one who is not of the culture (like minded) who profits from the culture. Remember, culture doesnt mean "only black people".

What has Khaled really done to advance the culture? serious question. I wanna know

He is a parody of corny 🤬 in hip hop

He perpetuates 🤬 🤬 then tries to pass it off like he just did some huge favor to the game

would you personally miss another record with him screaming on it? serious question

Khaled himself I'm not too interested in but it would be foolish to ignore his contributions to the game, from a musical standpoint. There would be no Ross without khaled, which means meek would prob never popped like he did. Khaled put some great songs together brah. That Nas n scarface 🤬 was his creation. "We taking ova" "Lil Waynes own version to that 🤬 . We can't ignore that just cause the dude annoying
  • natural born sinners
    N yes he does come off like a used car salesman, but u gotta have salesman type skills to not be a rapper or a producer n put out albums in the music industry when u have no musical talent
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    He was involved with some great hits, but I just can't stand this dude personality. He comes off like a used car salesman.

Wow this is prolly the most accurate description I've heard of Khaled
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    khaled not a vulture, he has a formulaic played out sound now, but lets not 🤬 on what he was doin b4 that. i respect his dj contributions, and he actually had dope placements as beat novacaine.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    also yall should check breakfast club, hot 97, b high atl, and sway universe youtubes for different interviews, none of em really have the guests coming over and over, it just seem like it cuz some be on all the stations in the same week lol
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did his album leak yet?

dude got grey hair already. all that yelling over the track
  • Peezy_Jenkins

lmao @ this interview

ay these artists be playin both sides when it come to hot 97 and breakfast club too
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    lol @ him refusing to say jewelry . p.s. Ace Hood is still a Citi Trends Lil Wayne
  • damobb2deep
    ~sighs~

by the definition of culture vulture, one who is not of the culture (like minded) who profits from the culture. Remember, culture doesnt mean "only black people".

What has Khaled really done to advance the culture? serious question. I wanna know

He perpetuates 🤬 🤬 then tries to pass it off like he just did some huge favor to the game

would you personally miss another record with him screaming on it? serious question

growing up listening to the music.... he does dj... the 🤬 is in his name that is of the culture... so it's not like dude just one day was a country star then changed up his style to become hip hop... just because dude is always talking positive is not a bad thing..
  • AP21

~sighs~

growing up listening to the music.... he does dj... the 🤬 is in his name that is of the culture... so it's not like dude just one day was a country star then changed up his style to become hip hop... just because dude is always talking positive is not a bad thing..

c'mon mobb fam

🤬 paris hilton was calling herself a DJ at one point. Does that mean she is of the culture?

playing songs from an ipod/ipad hooked up to speakers dont make you a DJ. Im not saying he does this exclusively, and im not even saying that you gotta know how to actually scratch records to be a DJ, but this dude is a glorified radio personality

He just corny to me brah.

just listen to this 🤬 at 2 min

"dont ever play ya'self" FOH vulture

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374

c'mon mobb fam

🤬 paris hilton was calling herself a DJ at one point. Does that mean she is of the culture?

playing songs from an ipod/ipad hooked up to speakers dont make you a DJ. Im not saying he does this exclusively, and im not even saying that you gotta know how to actually scratch records to be a DJ, but this dude is a glorified radio personality

How is khaled a culture vulture wen he's helpin blks & Latinos the ogs of hip hop break they records & b heard?
  • AP21
    gee757 wrote: »

c'mon mobb fam

How is khaled a culture vulture wen he's helpin blks & Latinos the ogs of hip hop break they records & b heard?

you think he really doing that out of the kindness of his heart?

dude is a 🤬 leech and will ride whoever is hot
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2015

@ the bold..Yes!
  • natural born sinners
    gee757 wrote: »
    r

c'mon mobb fam

Ride whoever is hot....Khaled basically the only dude who gave Ross music a shot and please remind me when ace hood was "hot" n Khaled still stuck w em.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited October 2015
    check that hot 97 interview bro, khaled may be a lame or a character but not a vulture and damn sure not comparable as a dj to paris hilton, bruh was doin work way back with terror squad, and help break rozay. bruh was a dj when u had to have skill and actually spin records, a lot of the more known dj's in hip hop today can do that actually.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the interview was sooooo painful! i forgot that i could skip thru it on iheart and i sho did. 🤬 that A-rab. they gets no love.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most annoying 🤬 he's ever done was that opening scene in the "How Many Times" video.. how corny