What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

In remembrance of "trillllahhhh"

Lurkristocrat
Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
TRILLA.gif

I had seen this gif posted in another thread and was thinking how long ago that 🤬 was and how infamous that gif had become lol.

Can 🤬 talk bout how historic that roast session was that day lol. I remember dude was handing out "awards" and was whispering to the camera like he ain't want his mom's to hear haha.

Who was that poster, never to be seen again? Who prolly still here just under an alias . I remember 🤬 actually entertained the awards until 🤬 showed up on camera lookin crazy lmao.

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Link to this "historic roast session/thread"?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Triplecity AKA Threezie?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe that was 6 years ago.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memories of my lurkin' days. Good 🤬 .
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Source material:

Karl the goat
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodraynethreezie was his name the last i remember?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Classic
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TRILLaAaa
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always seen that gif, but didn't know where it came from either lol.......

Good to see the entire vid.....
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Source material:

This 🤬 posting from a leasing office. Lol I never knew it originated from here. The internet culture needs to thank the IC alot of classic material has came from this place

The Donkey birthed all this 🤬 on the internet. Donkey were using memes, gifs and photoshops back in 2003. Donkey started the crass humor and weird trolls before 4chan, reddit were even thought of. The Agents did hackings, full exposures, site seizing, nudes, cam streaming, party line tapping before smartphone era

Them were the days, comedy everyday
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit in some gutsMembers Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always figured that GIF was from the movie Shottas or something and no 🤬 I haven't seen the movie
  • bamnboy7
    bamnboy7 Members Posts: 160 ✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Source material:

This 🤬 posting from a leasing office. Lol I never knew it originated from here. The internet culture needs to thank the IC alot of classic material has came from this place

The Donkey birthed all this 🤬 on the internet. Donkey were using memes, gifs and photoshops back in 2003. Donkey started the crass humor and weird trolls before 4chan, reddit were even thought of. The Agents did hackings, full exposures, site seizing, nudes, cam streaming, party line tapping before smartphone era

Them were the days, comedy everyday
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that video had me rolling when it dropped ...the whole time im like this 🤬 cant be serious w this 🤬 ....
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always assumed that 🤬 came out of an unsigned 🤬 music video who was tryna get on. The type of video with the bet uncut quality.

Yep,
    Before I saw the thread it came from I always thought it came from a video outta texas circa 99 I'd never seen

Dude actually says it kinda corny in real time but the gif is perfect .