What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Walking Dead Season 6

13031333536113

Comments

  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just noticed that Morgan standing over the Wolves guy and saying "sorry" before swinging his stick is identical to Eastman standing over Morgan saying "sorry" before swinging his stick. Morgan is trying to be Yoda to the Wolves guy like Eastman was to him. I was obviously wrong to think Morgan killed the wolves guy, which is gonna be a bigger mistake than allowing the other guys to leave with that banger.

    Next week seems to get back to the action though.



  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the episode. It was a good backstory. Eastman passing down his knowledge of peace and understanding.

    I have an issue with the ending, though.

    Eastman let Morgan live because he had nothing to lose. He was a loner. He needed to feel complete by passing down what he felt was good to help someone else. Seeing himself in Morgan.

    Morgan letting the young man from the Wolves live is stupid. There is a community at stake here, not just Morgan.

    I have a feeling that he will be the reason
    Carl loses his eye, which will probably draw the divide between Rick and Morgan.

    Should've just offed the dude. That peace 🤬 only worked for Eastman because it was easily controlled.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgan went Lt Dan
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgan can't 🤬 .... And now we know why.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the morgan ep.

    even tho I caught feelings that it had to be white dude who mentally freed him.

    I cant lie tho, white dudes backstory was trill AF. props to the writers.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    VIBE wrote: »
    I enjoyed the episode. It was a good backstory. Eastman passing down his knowledge of peace and understanding.

    I have an issue with the ending, though.

    Eastman let Morgan live because he had nothing to lose. He was a loner. He needed to feel complete by passing down what he felt was good to help someone else. Seeing himself in Morgan.

    Morgan letting the young man from the Wolves live is stupid. There is a community at stake here, not just Morgan.

    I have a feeling that he will be the reason
    Carl loses his eye, which will probably draw the divide between Rick and Morgan.

    Should've just offed the dude. That peace 🤬 only worked for Eastman because it was easily controlled.
    carl-the-walking-dead-spoilers-missing-eye-2.jpg
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Yeah,I liked this ep a lot.It was totally different

    I thought Morgan killed the wolf until the intro.

    Sidenote,the guy Eastman played Twisty on AHS.He kept ppl in cages on there too.

    That Fire zombie was dope.IDK how it wasn't already dead,but it was cool.

    Morgan was out his mind.That spear to the throat was brutal. "You don't"

    I really knew he didn't 🤬 the wolf,when dude said "Sorry" like how Morgan did.

    So we find out who Master Splinter was.Even in the apocalypse a 🤬 in jail.It was deep that the door was open.MESSAGE!!!!

    I like the fishbowl effect in this ep.🤬 up that dude got bitten.

    Damn dude killed Eastman's whole fam.It must have been horrible death to sit and starve to death.

    I fully get why Morgan doesn't want to 🤬 now.That wolf is crazy.IDK what Morgan plans to do,but this guy is not saveable. Even if he was Gangsta Grimes and Carol ain't having it.

    Morgan saving dude may lead to an issue.This is The Walking Dead so it will lead to an issue.

    Either Morgan is being set up for death or for being a major character.

    Morgan's character,while missing from seasons is a fan fav,because dude is a great actor.IDK how his philosophy will work in this world,but I respect him.

    Morgan is that trill 🤬 .

    "🤬 me"

    Okay so wtf happened to Glenn?



  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When its discovered Morgan not only let these butchers run free...but is trying to "rehabilitate" one of them...placing every one at risk...the only logical outcome from this would be Carol immediately putting a bullet in Morgan's head....and then his "patient's"
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    When its discovered Morgan not only let these butchers run free...but is trying to "rehabilitate" one of them...placing every one at risk...the only logical outcome from this would be Carol immediately putting a bullet in Morgan's head....and then his "patient's"

    Nah
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Trash episode period

    YEAH IT WAS.. I FELL ASLEEP ON IT
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Delphas
    Delphas NYMembers Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheWalkingDeadMorgan.gif

    Here we see Morgan adopting the optimal stance for a slave neegra carrying water in front of 🤬 .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphas wrote: »
    TheWalkingDeadMorgan.gif

    Here we see Morgan adopting the optimal stance for a slave neegra carrying water in front of 🤬 .

    When have you Ever seen a master die to keep his slave from dying?

  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Episode was ok, just not sure too many people wanted to know Morgan's story this week. Maybe it will be more appreciated after the rest of the story unfolds more.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Episode was ok, just not sure too many people wanted to know Morgan's story this week. Maybe it will be more appreciated after the rest of the story unfolds more.

    I think the episode was decent as well but I do think it's genius that the writers were self aware enough to know that people would be annoyed by Morgan's unwillingness to 🤬 .

    Take this thread for instance. Folks were furious and completely lost as to why he was like that and exactly one week later we have an entire 90-minute episode's worth of explanation and backstory. Not saying I agree with the direction they've taken but the fact they bothered to explain it with such detail bodes well for Morgan's character arc heading into the rest of the season. It clearly has a purpose.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    This guy is going to die and Morgan takes his staff while also renouncing to 🤬 anymore. Guarantee Morgans catching it at the end of the season by Lucille.

    so 🤬 stupid and people like this 🤬 ? wow smh to each his own I guess...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick and Morgan

    both have qualities of a being a leader

    both have different mentalities

    they will be the ying and yang to the show

    remember Shane and Rick, this is version 2.0

    two groups will end up emerging from all of this; Rick will lead one, Morgan the other
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgan's episode was needed to explain his actions w the wolves and for future reference
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgan ain't capable of leading, especially if what you say is gonna happen to Carl is a direct result of him leaving that Wolve dude alive.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick won't 🤬 him, though.

    There's already people that don't dig what Rick always does. They're more prone to be with Morgan. (it would seem)

    If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgans pacifism will lead to someone else dying and maybe even him.
Sign In or Register to comment.